SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:I may have a tidbit about her HTD that was filmed last week. Waiting to hear from my source to see if I can share it with you all..

Yay Starshine!! Hopefully you can share with us! Love reading all the early thoughts on the final four. Just remember the final one is ALWAYS hidden one way or another! Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Well my source gave me permission to share little bits of the HTD. And after hearing what my source said, I feel less certain that Clare made it past HTD's. The HTD did not go well. My source said that while there's a mutual attraction, those outside of the bubble aren't convinced that JP & Clare are a good match.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Thanks for sharing ...hmm...

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Thank you for sharing! She might get that awkward HTD edit, and be F4 then. Guess we'll have to see!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Sanlee wrote:Thank you for sharing! She might get that awkward HTD edit, and be F4 then. Guess we'll have to see!
That's what I was thinking.

I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:Thank you for sharing! She might get that awkward HTD edit, and be F4 then. Guess we'll have to see!
Was Clare's FB page taken down when she went on the show? Just asking because if you click on the link, it takes you to her page. May not mean anything though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
Was Clare's FB page taken down when she went on the show?  Just asking because if you click on the link, it takes you to her page.  May not mean anything though.
I don't think so. I checked her FB on the day her HTD was filmed and it was still up.

I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
Was Clare's FB page taken down when she went on the show?  Just asking because if you click on the link, it takes you to her page.  May not mean anything though.
I don't think so. I checked her FB on the day her HTD was filmed and it was still up.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Clare's Twitter account is active again; https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley

So, if FRC was last night or tonight she is not F1 then as the F1 and the lead usually spend a few days at the location of the FRC correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 pm

^ yeah usually F3 & F2 leave right away/next day and the F1 stays with the lead for like 3-5 days guessing. If hers & Nikki's twitters are both active as you mentioned then must be Andi as F1.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 am

Linds911 wrote:^ yeah usually F3 & F2 leave right away/next day and the F1 stays with the lead for like 3-5 days guessing. If hers & Nikki's twitters are both active as you mentioned then must be Andi as F1.
I don't get why they get to activate their twitters in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 am

Am I the only one who keeps thinking she's from Downton Abbey every time I see her name?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14