SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Clare certainly has generated conversation!

I have one observation, given that I do not know her:  I wonder if she knew that men viewed her so physically or if she knew why.  Pretty universally the men have said she is sexy.  That has to be hard when you are looking for a real relationship and not a booty call; men are less likely to take you seriously when they see you as sexy.  Its like they assume you throw that off 100% intentionally, when with women that is not always the case. Not to say she would not instinctively play it at times, but I don't think using sexiness intentionally to get men is her MO; there was no other evidence of that in how she interacted. She was usually a little cautious and reserved. Contrast her interactions to Courtney's; Courtney knew what she had.

One of my best friends in my young, single years "looked" different from her actual personality, and it was fascinating to see men fall for the look time after time after time. She could lie to their faces and still be the "sweet, innocent" girl their instincts told them she was. I also had a friend who was model beautiful, and she eventually dropped all her make up, put on ugly glasses, and went jeans / t's in order to get men to stop making assumptions about her based on her genetics. It really is interesting to see in real life. So I wonder how much Clare's looks have actually gotten in the way of what she seems to want.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Clare+Crawley+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+QdPAL8_B3cax

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+UCc5wvWuKF4l
Clare Crawley attends the Premiere of ABC's "The Bachelor" Season 19 at the Line 204 East Stages on January 5, 2015 in Hollywood, California.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Clare looked beautiful last night, one of my favorites.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14