SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
chloep wrote:ahh and it is.. High clap 

Elevation Fitness is now part of the Trophy Fitness Family. Membership gives you access to all 5 locations
Fitness is at Mockingbird too so maybe its where Sean goes as well.
Trophy is at Mockingbird, Elevation is at Downtown...
I wonder why Cat wouldn't want to work out at Mockinbird... but as seen above you have access to all 5(6) locations, so maybe she started out at Trophy at Mockingbird and is now trying out the other locations too, in hope of finding the perfect gym for herself..

or the person my friend saw was not Catherine.... I must demand further investigation.. laugh out loud

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

chloep wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Elevation Fitness is now part of the Trophy Fitness Family. Membership gives you access to all 5 locations
I wonder why Cat wouldn't want to work out at Mockinbird... but as seen above you have access to all 5(6) locations, so maybe she started out at Trophy at Mockingbird and is now trying out the other locations too, in hope of finding  the perfect gym for herself..

or the person my friend saw was not Catherine.... I must demand further investigation.. laugh out loud
Hahahaha she has a lot of look alike laugh out loud giggling

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

chloep wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I wonder why Cat wouldn't want to work out at Mockinbird... but as seen above you have access to all 5(6) locations, so maybe she started out at Trophy at Mockingbird and is now trying out the other locations too, in hope of finding  the perfect gym for herself..

Probably just as simple as thats where the class and the trainer she wanted was today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm

I just noticed how seancat twitter followers decreasing laugh out loud. Not that I keep tracking their followers laugh out loud giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I would think that Catherine may have had a private session with the trainer. It's clear she was driving around a bit today. While Sean works out, sometimes, at the fitness center in Mockingbird, I don't believe that's where his trainer is. It was nice that Sean and Catherine found Barry's where they worked out together in LA, but now that they're in Dallas, I think Sean's gone back to his regular trainer at least a few days a week.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Yeah agreed . It looks like she was driving around based on her tweet today .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:54 pm

seanloweksu
Movie night with this barnacle. @catherinegiudici
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 0413494e307d11e381ca22000ae81d87_8

these two are going to be very entertaining parents! lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
seanloweksu
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 0413494e307d11e381ca22000ae81d87_8

these two are going to be very entertaining parents! laugh out loud

They are so funny and silly and so "un full" of themselves. they always  make me smile. Love them :bigsmile:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

They sure will be! Love when they post funny face pictures like this.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
seanloweksu

these two are going to be very entertaining parents! lol
Priceless!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Well aren't these two just boring. They are no fun at all.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 pm

umngirl wrote:Well aren't these two just boring. They are no fun at all.
Yea, it really is a shame that these unpopular kids dont know how to have fun and hate being together, huh?

How many seconds did it take to get to the popular page? 30?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67