SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m
My morning workout kicked the big juicy booty I'm gonna have if I keep at it.  @mstracynelson
Hahaha seriously! I am dying her quirky tweets and makes me laugh so hard giggling 
She is one of a kind laugh out loud. Love you catherine Hugesmile 

Keep it up! Work it out:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:07 pm

lipsis wrote:Looks like she has a trainer.

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m
My morning workout kicked the big juicy booty I'm gonna have if I keep at it.  @mstracynelson
Yeah she has a trainer .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Okay, do we know where Catherine goes to gym, because a friend of mine just called me saying that "she thinks" she saw Cat working out at Elevation in Downtown.... Anybody? :shock: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, do we know where Catherine goes to gym, because a friend of mine just called me saying that "she thinks" she saw Cat working out at Elevation in Downtown.... Anybody? :shock: 
The Facebook for the trainer has Trophy Fitness as a workplace and there are posts about being at 24 hour fitness. Do trainers freelance at different places?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:31 pm

lipsis wrote:
chloep wrote:Okay, do we know where Catherine goes to gym, because a friend of mine just called me saying that "she thinks" she saw Cat working out at Elevation in Downtown.... Anybody? :shock: 
The Facebook for the trainer has Trophy Fitness as a workplace and there are posts about being at 24 hour fitness. Do trainers freelance at different places?
I believe there are severeal gyms in the DFW are who are part of the Throphy Fitness club.... Don't know if Elev is too.... Off to google....giggling 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 pm

lipsis wrote:
I clicked on one of the links and did see Elevation in Downtown Dallas listed. Your friend probably did see her there!!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 pm

ahh and it is.. High clap 

Elevation Fitness is now part of the Trophy Fitness Family. Membership gives you access to all 5 locations

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

lol that's kinda neat;) makes me wish I lived closer to Downtown...

I may have to enlist my lovely friend to be on the look-out the next time she is at the gym(subtly, of course;) the last place a girl wants to be seen/(photographed) at is the gym.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

chloep wrote:ahh and it is.. High clap 

Elevation Fitness is now part of the Trophy Fitness Family. Membership gives you access to all 5 locations
Fitness is at Mockingbird too so maybe its where Sean goes as well.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/tracynelsontraining/info

About.

CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER & GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR @ ELEVATION FITNESS CLUB 1700 PACIFIC & TROPHY FITNESS CLUB 300 NORTH AKARD DALLAS TX
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

This are the classes of the elavation fitness today .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2dky4uo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Way to represent team work today, ladies!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67