SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:31 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Just finished watching Andi on WTA and thought she did a wonderful job in reestablishing her "likability" and explaining exactly what happened in suite. I am team Andi for Bacherlorette! I hope she finds her Great Love.

I keep reading 'great love', but have no idea what that means. Did she elaborate?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 am

atem wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Just finished watching Andi on WTA and thought she did a wonderful job in reestablishing her "likability" and explaining exactly what happened in suite. I am team Andi for Bacherlorette! I hope she finds her Great Love.

I keep reading 'great love', but have no idea what that means.  Did she elaborate?

Well, if it wasn't for our helpful and oh so subtle host Chris, I would have frankly missed it. But, she said something to effect of finding her "great love" and then Chris said something like, "so you still think your Great Love is still out there" and then she said something like, "Yes, I do think my GREAT LOVE is still out there."

So I am not a rocket scientist but I am thinking her Bachelorette theme will be ... wait for it ... will Andi find her Great Love ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:01 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
atem wrote:

I keep reading 'great love', but have no idea what that means.  Did she elaborate?

Well, if it wasn't for our helpful and oh so subtle host Chris, I would have frankly missed it. But, she said something to effect of finding her "great love" and then Chris said something like, "so you still think your Great Love is still out there" and then she said something like, "Yes, I do think my GREAT LOVE is still out there."

So I am not a rocket scientist but I am thinking her Bachelorette theme will be ... wait for it ... will Andi find her Great Love ...

Thanks. I guess I don't get what that means. Nothing about what she's looking for?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 am

sparkler wrote:I am not sure where to post this but I live in the Atlanta area and the local channel 2 news just talked about Andi. She is an assistant distract attorney, as we all know, and evidently she took three months of unpaid leave to do "the bachelor and the bachelorette." There was much discussion on her absence and how it affects the court system. The conclusion was that basically she will be easily replaced. they were talking about a murder case that she was involved in and will it affect the outcome etc. with her absence. I guess this proves that she will be the next bachelorette, at least to me.

Hi sparkler.  I live in Atlanta also and saw it at 11 tonight.  Here's the report WSB-TV filed.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fulton-ada-taking-3-month-leave-be-bachelor-bachel/nd5CB/

Fulton ADA taking 3-month leave to be on 'The Bachelor', 'The Bachelorette'
Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 16 ADA_Bachelorette1

Channel 2 Action News has obtained an internal memo from Howard that lets Assistant District Attorney Andi Dorfman take a three-month leave of absence so she can appear on ABC's reality dating shows "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette."
Related

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 16 ADA_Bachelorette2
Dorfman seen working during a murder trial in Fulton County.

Andi Dorfman took a three-month leave of absence so she can appear on ABC's reality dating shows "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette."
Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 16 ADA_Bachelorette3

ATLANTA — Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard has let one of his assistant DAs take a leave of absence to be on a dating reality show.  

Channel 2's Dave Huddleston found some questions about whether this puts important cases in jeopardy.

Channel 2 Action News has obtained an internal memo from Howard that lets Assistant District Attorney Andi Dorfman take a three-month leave of absence so she can appear on ABC's reality dating shows "The Bachelor" and  "The Bachelorette."

Huddleston emailed the DA's office to talk about Dorfman's request and if there's a shortage of assistant DAs in the office, but the only response was they won't talk about it.

Attorney Dennis Scheib has been highly critical of Howard in the past. But he doesn't think the DA did anything wrong with granting the request.

"She wasn't paid, so I don't find anything illegal or unethical about it. People take leave of absences all the time for a death of in the family, something personal or they get burned out at work,” Scheib said.

Others say it just doesn't seem right to have an assistant DA on leave for a TV show.

“She is kind of in a position of public figure, so I don't know … a little bit squishy," said Fulton County resident William Florkowski.

Some attorneys Huddleston talked with Monday said they have had problems getting cases heard by the DA’s office.
In an email statement, Howard said, "The Fulton County District Attorney’s Office has a legal staff of 104 lawyers and a total of 235 employees. Currently, all our attorney positions are either filled or encumbered. Encumbered means we have already identified new lawyers to occupy the few remaining vacancies within the very near future.
"Andi is a young lawyer who has been with the office for less than two years. As much as we prize her work, we can get along without her for two months. Although we could use more lawyers and more help, it is not uncommon for employees to leave for similar periods due to pregnancies, medical reasons and unexpected emergencies.  Again, we wish the best for Andi while we continue the very serious business of keeping our community safe."
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 am

glazedover wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  8m
A couple of Andi's guys filmed their intro videos over the wknd & even today. I'll fill you in on who next wk when I reveal your first 5.

I'm sorry to hear that. I am not looking forward to watching her mouth turn down at the corners for a whole season, even if she is a smart cookie.

Her facial expressions have been bothering me too.  She's such a pretty girl, but she makes ugly expressions by turning her mouth down like that.  As far as her being smart, this show will manage to dumb-down every conversation she has in the editing so that isn't even a consideration for the leads as far as I'm concerned.   Praying
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:33 am

I think she's gorgeous, but she does have a grumpy cat thing going on with her mouth. hopefully lots of smiles on her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 pm

relaxing wrote:I think she's gorgeous, but she does have a grumpy cat thing going on with her mouth.  hopefully lots of smiles on her season.

:P Ha!  She does have 'Grumpy Cat' mouth!

Someone needs to do an avi with Grumpy Cat and 'Grumpy Cat' mouth Andi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 pm

I thought Andi did very well in articulating her side of it last night. I also think she & JP may not agree on everything but have put it behind them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I thought Andi did very well in articulating her side of it last night. I also think she & JP may not agree on everything but have put it behind them.

Yup. She has some qualities that I like, and some that I don't....Now that I think about it, that is what she said about JP?

I don't think Andi is as easy going as she's pretending.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 pm

It'll be interesting to see how she handles the bachelortte I think she's still growing into her own and learning how to be vulnerable + how to articulate herself i.e. there'll be some mishaps in her season but i can't imagine it being a worse disaster than this horrific train crash of a season...Sean was kind of the whole package and i loved jilly but even they were both imperfect none of the previous bach/bachettes were ever really perfect ...I think JPG brought a lot of cultural and language miscommunication in the mix...with andi communication won't be the problem...my guess - loosening her grip and letting go and letting flow...will be key for her season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 pm

A lot of people here and (I've heard) online have been critical of Andi so I checked with my co-workers. They're always my go-to because they're unspoiled viewers. They all like Andi and are happy with her as the Bachelorette assuming she is. They really didn't understand the criticism of her when I told her about the flak online and thought she did really well on the WTA. There's less consensus about the f1 with them.

Obviously not an indication about the thoughts of all viewers but a little spot check. I have a feeling that things will be fine once her show starts in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I have a feeling that things will be fine once her show starts in any case.

I agree - I think her season will be fun to watch!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50