SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:27 pm

chloep wrote:I hope so.
Me too! This season will be very interesting! It is like Ben's season without the proposal.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:41 am

I dont think her removing herself was necessarily part of preparing her storyline to be the next Bachelorette. I'm going to pay attention to her social media treatment by TPTB. If they skewer her, like they did Drew, then it means she left without their blessing.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:29 pm

tigertiz wrote:I dont think her removing herself was necessarily part of preparing her storyline to be the next Bachelorette.   I'm going to pay attention to her social media treatment by TPTB.  If they skewer her, like they did Drew, then it means she left without their blessing.
Solid point.

But I would definitely like her as a Bachelorette. And the producers may find themselves itching for another intelligent lead after this season.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:37 pm

She really does look gorgeous in the quick pictures from the promo, plus she obviously has the brains. If she has a fun, likable personality on top of it, it'll be great to watch her this season. I think I'll be a big fan of Renee, Andi and Clare, so hopefully will make for a good season and great next bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 624x351

Andi

Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Height: 5'5"
3 Best Attributes: I'm loyal, I love my family, I'm feisty
Greatest Achievement: Becoming an attorney
Favorite Sports: Tennis, golf
Favorite Television Show: Scandal

Bachelorette Bio

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
That's tough - either getting a murderer convicted in 8 minutes or climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton! Just to feel what it's like :)

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My obvious choice would be a pilot, plane and fuel. But if not, a fishing pole, a lighter and a really long book.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
No idea! I used to think married with kids, etc. but now I'm just seeing where life takes me.

What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Visit every single country in the world. All like almost 200 of them. It's a stretch but I think it would be awesome.

2. Go an on African safari.

3. Visit Lover's Bridge in Paris and put a lock on it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 1386195495_133462_2020_ful_andi-dorfman-560

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:11 am

atem, Could you please add this at the top? Thanks.

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Andi10
Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Andi110

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:03 pm

She's not a federal prosecutor, she's an assistant district attorney. RS confirmed it and they even changed it on the ABC website.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:She's not a federal prosecutor, she's an assistant district attorney. RS confirmed it and they even changed it on the ABC website.

TPTB must have thought federal prosecutor sounded better, but I also bet Andi protested ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Sydney Benjamin ‏@SydneyBenjamin  
she was even a dime back in the day #hoochfam #bachelor @AndiDorfman @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/8diUsGKIVL
Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 N6xpbq

Nora Hansen ‏@nora_hansen  
@kylieaiken @AndiDorfman @JuanPaGalavis  tennis star!! pic.twitter.com/v6TFhOTr0u
Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 2u8e9s3

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Cute. Andi's probably my favorite at this point in the show. She doesn't seem to get much interest here though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:12 pm

I like her a lot!!  yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50