SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 pm

JMO but I have a feeling Catherine will have her hair long down her back to cover her tattoo. For some reason I think she wont want it to appear in pictures.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:52 pm

lipsis wrote:JMO but I have a feeling Catherine will have her hair long down her back to cover her tattoo. For some reason I think she wont want it to appear in pictures.
I'm thinking the same thing about the tattoo. She will wear her hair long and flowing. Very romantic!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 30s
My sore legs thought it was a good idea to go to the gym again. Not so.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
How are Sean's massage skills?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:07 pm

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I like your thinking giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:10 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I like your thinking giggling giggling giggling
giggling giggling giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
Poor girl, she is at the gym again, maybe dealing with self control. I really wish "SOON" can be really soon for these kids, Sean is right it's hard and they are doing everything right. Catherine maybe cold shower will be helpful when your legs are sore from working out.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Poor girl, she is at the gym again, maybe dealing with self control.  I really wish "SOON" can be really soon for these kids, Sean is right it's hard and they are doing everything right.  Catherine maybe cold shower will be helpful when your legs are sore from working out.
Some think that you can work out the soreness (umngirl, help us on this one)... Sean might have gone back to the gym tonight to work on a different area from the morning (or he might not have gone in the morning) and she decided to go along thinking she could work out some of the soreness. Sound like it got no better- and maybe worse. I'm saying she needs that massage, Sean!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer