SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm

thankful7 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Back to Catherine's hair consultation- though we may hope it's to try hairstyles for an important coming event, it may be just to get an idea of what to do now that summer season's over, she's moved to Dallas, and her last "do " has grown out .... of course what to do with a mind to needed to have a more formal style sometimes "soon".  Reading the stylist's website, they like to do a consultation before they do anything serious- on anybody.
Kardashian's hairstyle with Bangs?:no idea 

Just leave it LONG or else I will personally come to Dallas and protest. That glorious mop of hair is just drool worthy.
I agree, I love her hair. I would hate to see her cut it short. A trim would be okay though, I'd be fine with that laugh out loud.

I did notice on Sean's season that most of the women had long hair. A few might have had shoulder length but not many. I wondered if Sean had mentioned to the producers that he liked women with long hair, and that's why so many had that.  If so, I think he wound up with the woman with the longest hair laugh out loud.
I AGREE!  Whatever makes SeanCat HAPPY and give them the WIGGLES real SOON!:yes: :yes: 
I don't think she'll change length much- but I think color's in play. The ends of her ombre color are looking a little brassy from chlorine, so they'll probably figure that out and make it extra beautiful.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Back to Catherine's hair consultation- though we may hope it's to try hairstyles for an important coming event, it may be just to get an idea of what to do now that summer season's over, she's moved to Dallas, and her last "do " has grown out .... of course what to do with a mind to needed to have a more formal style sometimes "soon".  Reading the stylist's website, they like to do a consultation before they do anything serious- on anybody.
Kardashian's hairstyle with Bangs?:no idea 

Just leave it LONG or else I will personally come to Dallas and protest. That glorious mop of hair is just drool worthy.
I agree, I love her hair. I would hate to see her cut it short. A trim would be okay though, I'd be fine with that laugh out loud.

I did notice on Sean's season that most of the women had long hair. A few might have had shoulder length but not many. I wondered if Sean had mentioned to the producers that he liked women with long hair, and that's why so many had that.  If so, I think he wound up with the woman with the longest hair laugh out loud.
I AGREE!  Whatever makes SeanCat HAPPY and give them the WIGGLES real SOON!:yes: :yes: 
I don't think she'll change length much- but I think color's in play.  The ends of her ombre color are looking a little brassy from chlorine, so they'll probably figure that out and make it extra beautiful.
I agree. Now is not the time to make any big changes. Fix up the ombré, trim the ends and maybe give it a deep conditioning. That's enough. It's too close to the wedding to risk making any changes that might not be able to be fixed if you (or your intended hubs) are unhappy with it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Family outing

@marieclaire126: Just saw you guys with your dog @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici
Or maybe just one child. This person also says the singular dog

@sarahkkh: I JUST DROVE BY SEAN LOWE AND CATHERINE WALKING THEIR DOG OMG OMG @SeanLowe09

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:54 pm

I want a family photo. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Family outing

@marieclaire126: Just saw you guys with your dog @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici
Or maybe just one child. This person also says the singular dog

@sarahkkh: I JUST DROVE BY SEAN LOWE AND CATHERINE WALKING THEIR DOG OMG OMG @SeanLowe09
Maybe Lola needed an extra nap. I would think Ellie would want to go out every opportunity she gets- labs never get enough!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm

lipsis wrote: Now is not the time to make any big changes. Fix up the ombré, trim the ends and maybe give it a deep conditioning. That's enough. It's too close to the wedding to risk making any changes that might not be able to be fixed if you (or your intended hubs) are unhappy with it.
That's true, she wouldn't make a big change now with the wedding coming up "soon." I can't wait to see what her hair will look like for the wedding. I vote for pulled back on the sides, with long flowing curls/waves running down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:03 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote: Now is not the time to make any big changes. Fix up the ombré, trim the ends and maybe give it a deep conditioning. That's enough. It's too close to the wedding to risk making any changes that might not be able to be fixed if you (or your intended hubs) are unhappy with it.
That's true, she wouldn't make a big change now with the wedding coming up "soon." I can't wait to see what her hair will look like for the wedding. I vote for pulled back on the sides, with long flowing curls/waves running down her back.
My vote as well. Loved when she had her hair pulled back during rose ceremonies, e.t.c. Don't think she will make a huge change maybe just a slight trim, some color.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Jeez, what were they doing wearing a sign saying "Notice us! We're walking our dog" lol

Rennie Orr ‏@renrorr 48m
Yeah so just saw Sean Lowe and Catherine. WITH THEIR DOG.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I thought she looked extremely gorgeous during the photo shoot GD, that hair would work very well with a wedding dress too :Smiley: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 822x_k10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 822x-110

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:25 pm

lipsis wrote:Jeez, what were they doing wearing a sign saying "Notice us! We're walking our dog" laugh out loud

Rennie Orr ‏@renrorr 48m
rotfl rotfl I wonder why they left their other dog :laughingoutlou . so they were spotted at the Katy Trail this afternoon based on the other tweet then at the moment they are spotted by some people them walking with their dog. So it must be an evening walk with their dog then. what a nice day for them  to enjoy the day. Smiley.I like how they do their normal activities Hugesmile  . I hope to see some pics but I will take if there is none. I'll be fine:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:32 pm

chloep wrote:I thought she looked extremely gorgeous during the photo shoot GD, that hair would work very well with a wedding dress too :Smiley: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 822x_k10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 822x-110
speaking of this photo. catherine is so funny here. The part when sean had a photoshoot with his cowboy costume and some of the women watching the photoshoot catherine was one of them and she yelled "take off the shirt"rotfl rotfl and then all the other women followed her and laughed too rotfl  then sean said "Already?". So hilarious.... catherine is such a funny woman rotfl  . Nothing just remembering.

yeah she looks pretty here too:) classy and elegant look Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 pm

lipsis wrote:Jeez, what were they doing wearing a sign saying "Notice us! We're walking our dog" laugh out loud

Rennie Orr ‏@renrorr 48m
Why just one!? Well at least they are having a nice walk together, maybe they stopped at Starbucks or something.

chloep wrote:I thought she looked extremely gorgeous during the photo shoot GD, that hair would work very well with a wedding dress too :Smiley: 

Yes exactly what picture I was thinking of! Would be perfect!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer