SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't get the Juan Pablo appeal either. I look forward to snarking on another season and the sleuthing, that's all I care about. I'd rather spend my time following SeanCat.
I'm trying to figure out how to turn on closed captioning on my TV so I know WTH he is saying. Hopefully I'll figure it out by January.
Do I need to come over and help you? Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 pm

[quote="Karen5354"]He does nothing for me.  Btw, Could we not call Juan Pablo JP?  Perhaps JPa?  The one and only JP is witty, whereas JPa is kind of blah IMO.[/quote

JPa it is Karen, I agree that Ash's JP is sweet and very witty. Will try to give JPa a chance but I'm really not invested
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Karen5354 wrote:He does nothing for me.  Btw, Could we not call Juan Pablo JP?  Perhaps JPa?  The one and only JP is witty, whereas JPa is kind of blah IMO.
ha ha You're right. We should not call him JP. Okay. JPa. JPab. Whatever. Enough talk about JPa. lol

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm

lipsis wrote:Comment on Catherine's IG pic. There appears to be several of them so I'm not sure which one they're at.

ashesjohnson
Saw you tonight @enospizzatavern!
Gosh, it's going to be tough if we have to find out where they are by reading the comments on IG.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't get the Juan Pablo appeal either. I look forward to snarking on another season and the sleuthing, that's all I care about. I'd rather spend my time following SeanCat.
I'm trying to figure out how to turn on closed captioning on my TV so I know WTH he is saying. Hopefully I'll figure it out by January.
Do I need to come over and help you? Hugesmile 
Yes please!Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:54 pm

smartcat wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I wonder if the whole lowe family including seancat celebrated mama lowe special day today or tonight ?  Either at home or outside . I missed them when they are so quiet laugh out loud which I know they don't need to say where they are or what they are doing laugh out loud giggling

I miss them too lovebites. The board was really hopping yesterday and it was so much fun. "spoiled"  I also think they're at a family Mama Lowe party. I'm happy we got the charming TBT IG from Cat. Glowing. It did really make me happy that she's still glowing, but we all know the two of them are more in love than ever and it make all the busybodies on this forum happy campers. We'll have to get used to quiet times as our lovebirds settle in to their real world life and be so happy for them both.:yes:
Hahaha I know right?. Maybe because we are so spoiled and get used to them being so active with their own social media accounts this is the case . Hahaha we are so crazy at times but in a good way giggling rotfl we demand so much which is not necessary though rotfl . Although I understand that they are now in. Big D and living their new life together but I kinda want something tonight to throw us some bones .Lol l don't know maybe because I just feel it for tonight giggling call me crazy as you want laugh out loud rotfl Don't get me wrong I appreciate fan pics but it's nice to see dallas people are respectful to both of them and we got to see few fan pics Smiley. Really? I am happy for both of them living their new life . So little things they will share I  am good Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:58 pm

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:Comment on Catherine's IG pic. There appears to be several of them so I'm not sure which one they're at.

ashesjohnson
Saw you tonight @enospizzatavern!
Gosh, it's going to be tough if we have to find out where they are by reading the comments on IG.....
That's the tricky one lol . If this is from IG comment lol.

Maybe they are out  with friends? :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 am

lipsis wrote:
rotfl rotfl
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
rotfl rotfl
I think they're going to subtitles this season-

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:04 am

Started a new thread. Please continue the discussion there. :Smiley: 

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2143-catherine-sean-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion#537736

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354