SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:04 pm

smartcat wrote:
kitcat wrote:Fleiss is leaving no stones unturned. I think it'll be pretty much about the new Bachelor JP.  They need to sustain the excitement they saw among the audience when his name was announced during the ATFR with Des. I liked him too for awhile but the more I read his tweets and follow him IG the more boring he gets so I've unfollowed him. This guy needs all the hype he can get to make good ratings.
I personally don't have any spark about JP. I don't find him handsome at all and his tweets and interviews are ho hum to me. Sorry JP. I know Sean is a very, very hard act to follow but somehow JP's not going to do it IMHO
For some reason I really do not care so much for him. My fear is we will see a lot of craziness maybe will go back to the same old same old. Sean present something that was wholesome. I am not sure if JP will be able to match that at all. Also he is not all that for me. Just my opinion.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm

I do think you're right - I think JP will be fun and he will woo the girls for sure, but I think there will be loads of girl drama. Sean did such a good job choosing that there was really only one girl providing drama- and she overstayed as a result. JP may not be so discerning. On the other hand, we never really got to know him.

I'm not convinced I'll be interested. Certainly I'm not going to go out of my way to follow the journey while it happens- I'd much rather follow the wedding news/speculation.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

blessed66 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
kitcat wrote:Fleiss is leaving no stones unturned. I think it'll be pretty much about the new Bachelor JP.  They need to sustain the excitement they saw among the audience when his name was announced during the ATFR with Des. I liked him too for awhile but the more I read his tweets and follow him IG the more boring he gets so I've unfollowed him. This guy needs all the hype he can get to make good ratings.
I personally don't have any spark about JP. I don't find him handsome at all and his tweets and interviews are ho hum to me. Sorry JP. I know Sean is a very, very hard act to follow but somehow JP's not going to do it IMHO
For some reason I really do not care so much for him.  My fear is we will see a lot of craziness maybe will go back to the same old same old.  Sean present something that was wholesome.  I am not sure if JP will be able to match that at all.  Also he is not all that for me.  Just my opinion.
Haha me too I don't really care about JP. He is not interesting to me. The only thing they let him the next bachelor is because people love his body and accent . I bet they will use his daughter to up their ratings and bring more drama on the show . Bet all we could see his season is more shirtless here and there so that the women will keep drooling lmao. Just saying .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think you're right - I think JP will be fun and he will woo the girls for sure, but I think there will be loads of girl drama.  Sean did such a good job choosing that there was really only one girl providing drama- and she overstayed as a result.  JP may not be so discerning.  On the other hand, we never really got to know him.

I'm not convinced I'll be interested.  Certainly I'm not going to go out of my way to follow the journey while it happens- I'd much rather follow the wedding news/speculation.
Amen!
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:21 pm

I wonder if the whole lowe family including seancat celebrated mama lowe special day today or tonight ?  Either at home or outside . I missed them when they are so quiet laugh out loud which I know they don't need to say where they are or what they are doing laugh out loud giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:33 pm

smartcat wrote:
Oh, I thought I was the only one who didn't care for JP. ha ha When they announced him, the women were ecstatic and my daughter was thrilled. She and her college friends were cheering. I told her it was just because he had an accent. I didn't think he was that handsome or charming. She told me I just don't get it, which was true. I don't get it. I didn't see what the other women saw and I thought it was only me. Hope he can keep it interesting since I do like watching The Bachelor and hate boring seasons.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:36 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I wonder if the whole lowe family including seancat celebrated mama lowe special day today or tonight ?  Either at home or outside . I missed them when they are so quiet laugh out loud which I know they don't need to say where they are or what they are doing laugh out loud giggling

I miss them too lovebites. The board was really hopping yesterday and it was so much fun. "spoiled"  I also think they're at a family Mama Lowe party. I'm happy we got the charming TBT IG from Cat. Glowing. It did really make me happy that she's still glowing, but we all know the two of them are more in love than ever and it make all the busybodies on this forum happy campers. We'll have to get used to quiet times as our lovebirds settle in to their real world life and be so happy for them both.:yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm

I don't get the Juan Pablo appeal either. I look forward to snarking on another season and the sleuthing, that's all I care about. I'd rather spend my time following SeanCat.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I wonder if the whole lowe family including seancat celebrated mama lowe special day today or tonight ?  Either at home or outside . I missed them when they are so quiet laugh out loud which I know they don't need to say where they are or what they are doing laugh out loud giggling
I miss them too but I understand they were busy today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm

He does nothing for me. Btw, Could we not call Juan Pablo JP? Perhaps JPa? The one and only JP is witty, whereas JPa is kind of blah IMO.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Comment on Catherine's IG pic. There appears to be several of them so I'm not sure which one they're at.

ashesjohnson
Saw you tonight @enospizzatavern!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:48 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't get the Juan Pablo appeal either. I look forward to snarking on another season and the sleuthing, that's all I care about. I'd rather spend my time following SeanCat.
I'm trying to figure out how to turn on closed captioning on my TV so I know WTH he is saying. Hopefully I'll figure it out by January.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 76 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354