SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Sean just like Catherine's sister's photo @tealorini

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:39 pm

blessed66 wrote:Sean just like Catherine's sister's photo @tealorini
They must be awake already . Lol. Especially when they are liking photos in IG's:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I love the side by side of this picture. They need to bring that wig on their honeymoon. giggling 
Who do you want to wear the wig on their honeymoon?
They can take turns, of course! giggling 
And don't forget the dancing pole. Wig and DancPole. PERFECT COMBINATION!clapping! 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 pm

You ladies are very funny and whoever suggested the Wig and Dance pole for their honeymoon gets score hehehe 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Lol your Mary fisher is talking again . Meh! Hahaha...

“@entertainStir: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Make a Bold Move That Could Make or Break Them http://bit.ly/1dZmniw”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:10 pm

I think it's funny that she calls the last couple of months in LA as living in the spotlight. They did very little in the way of public appearances once DWTS was finished. Truthfully, if they wanted to be seen, or if they were having a showmance, it's possible to be out every night in LA and get your picture taken.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think it's funny that she calls the last couple of months in LA as living in the spotlight.  They did very little in the way of public appearances once DWTS was finished.  Truthfully, if they wanted to be seen, or if they were having a showmance, it's possible to be out every night in LA and get your picture taken.
So you're saying that the glare from their TV screen isn't a spotlight? giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:26 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think it's funny that she calls the last couple of months in LA as living in the spotlight.  They did very little in the way of public appearances once DWTS was finished.  Truthfully, if they wanted to be seen, or if they were having a showmance, it's possible to be out every night in LA and get your picture taken.
Hahaha meh she is not aware that since DWTS was over they never been attended to many Hollywood events instead they are just spending time with each other and traveling . Yeah when they were in LA they usually spotted at some places but most of the time they lived with normal life . Does she know their last appearances were the peta and Chelsea charity b-day celebration , then the Vegas then the last one is their mini appearances at the bechelorette finale then they travelled to Canada and spent time with sean friends then after that they went back to LA but they have been living a quiet life . I don't think it will make any differences about their life in LA to their new life in dallas at the moment. They already experienced living together in LA and really aware what to expect in Dallas. I don't  think these two are in fact into  stardom lol.they are just happy to experienced the Hollywood life temporarily but at the end they will go back to their regular normal day to day life . It would be a different environment but I think they will embrace and enjoy being normal .
I think the good thing is sean showed catherine about dallas during their first visit and what to expect and the people he knew and spent some times with them . She got a tastes of how to live there . And I think it's awesome and cat is excited to live there as she said from the other articles about their moving. Mary fisher . Okay . Lol. I don't know I still hate this woman. Lol

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:30 pm

lipsis wrote:
So you're saying that the glare from their TV screen isn't a spotlight?  giggling 
rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:37 pm

lipsis wrote:
So you're saying that the glare from their TV screen isn't a spotlight?  giggling 
I think that is what is calling spotlight. rotfl rotfl rotfl 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:44 pm

[quote="Iploeg"]You ladies are very funny and whoever suggested the Wig and Dance pole for their honeymoon gets score hehehe [/quote

Thanks. I am sooo Happy and Lucky I found you guys, you all are Great on this board. 10 for TEAM SEANCAT!High clap bowdown 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I think that is what is calling spotlight.  rotfl rotfl rotfl 
rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354