SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm

IrishGal wrote:I suspect that he's watched it...how could he not?  But by saying he hasn't, he shuts down that topic of conversation which is smart.  I honestly don't believe he'd be making the commitment to live together without having watched everything. I agree with those who think that Des' reaction to Brooks leaving was a combo of exhaustion, stress, shock and hurt.  All the leads have said that by the end of filming they are just worn to a frazzle. Chris would understand that.
I never got the feeling that Chris cared about Des' relationships with the other guys.  Chris was always confident in what he was building with Des and his goal was to propose to her in the end.  Yes Des told Chris about Brooks, but I never got the feeling that it mattered much to him because Brooks was no longer in the picture.  I just didn't get that "insecure vibe" from Chris at all.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm bringing this post of Mandy61 forward because of the observation she made after watching the breakup 3 times and my comments as well.

Mandy61 wrote: At the risk of getting apples thrown at me, this is my newly developed opinion... This is in no way a plea for you to see it my way but to maybe question a few things.

I have re-watched the entire season with an open mind and trying not to think of the spoilers.  WOW!  How could I have been so blind and not seen what was happening?  Des choose the right person to give her heart to at the end.

Now the part I'm just going to throw out there.  What if the whole Brooks “relationship” from start to finish was all manipulation, in other words fake?  Please hear me out.  My first suspicion was on their cloud 9 date, Brooks was uncomfortable the whole time; it felt forced from both of them.  On his HTD, when the questions were asked by his brothers Brooks never did answer.  Him running to her had nothing to do with their playful words used earlier.  

Then there’s the breakup, they both kept looking to the producers for instructions.  After watching very closely to the body language and what wasn't present during the break up I am really questing the whole thing.  I watched the break up 3 times.  How someone that was “sobbing” and “distraught” as some people have said on here, how does anyone cry without tears?   Des buried her face into Brooks' chest and when she pulled away there were no tear marks on his shirt.  Anyone can wipe away pretend tears to make it look like they are crying but I didn't see any tears at all.  Not to mention not one drop of liner/mascara was out of place.  I don't know about you but even with waterproof mascara, when I cry it's gone in 5 minutes.  

If there ever was a real “relationship” starting and there were real feelings on Des’ part I am going to guess she was in love with the chase, not Brooks.  Let me prove to the world I can get the guy that doesn’t really have those feelings for me.  TPTB could have taped ILY from Des for all 4 of the remaining guys and only shown the one for Brooks.  Regardless, there still weren’t any tears during the breakup.

This will in no way ever make me like Brooks any less but I am really wondering right now.  Brooks was gorgeous before, during and after the show.  Of course there isn't any way to know for sure about my suspicions but if you have the opportunity to watch it again (with an open mind) I highly recommend it.
Excellent post! Concerning the bolded, good observation.  If they were looking at the producers for instructions, could they not also be putting words in their mouths, after all they have to have a show at the end of this.  "Tell Brooks you love him."  "Ask her why she didn't tell you sooner." etc.  I wonder what Des was really upset about, possibly that her show would be horrible because all her guys were leaving.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm

I hope she got a gigantic bonus if that is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

grace8136 wrote:I hope she got a gigantic bonus if that is true.
Maybe she got to let Drew go early so she could concentrate on Chris. She really would have been a mess having to deal with Drew's rejection at FRC.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:22 am

Muslady wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I hope she got a gigantic bonus if that is true.
Maybe she got to let Drew go early so she could concentrate on Chris.  She really would have been a mess having to deal with Drew's rejection at FRC.
I think she would have to get a whole lot more out of it than that because publicly it threw her relationship with Chris under the bus. I have a hard time believing it was fake, but if it was, she should have been paid very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 am

Don't they demand the bachettes to humiliate themselves over at least one guy starting with Ali? The only one who didn't do it was the ice queen who picked a guy she didn't love at all.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:50 am

IrishGal wrote:Don't they demand the bachettes to humiliate themselves over at least one guy starting with Ali?  The only one who didn't do it was the ice queen who picked a guy she didn't love at all.
Who would sign up for that? Rumors are that she only gets paid 90K. I certainly would put a much higher price tag on that break-up scene if I had to pretend Chris was not my first choice. I'm not saying it is out of the question.. I could see a bonus check for an unspoiled shocker of a season. There are a few questions with the season. It played out a little to perfectly in some ways.. which makes you wonder. But supposedly they were with Brooks' family for like 18 hours. They could record it every which way to fit their script post filming. I'm not sure how they knew when to insert Matt White though. Seems like they wanted that to be the theme song this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 am

So grace, what do you think happened?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:18 am

grace8136 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Don't they demand the bachettes to humiliate themselves over at least one guy starting with Ali?  The only one who didn't do it was the ice queen who picked a guy she didn't love at all.
Who would sign up for that? Rumors are that she only gets paid 90K. I certainly would put a much higher price tag on that break-up scene if I had to pretend Chris was not my first choice. I'm not saying it is out of the question.. I could see a bonus check for an unspoiled shocker of a season. There are a few questions with the season. It played out a little to perfectly in some ways.. which makes you wonder. But supposedly they were with Brooks' family for like 18 hours. They could record it every which way to fit their script post filming. I'm not sure how they knew when to insert Matt White though. Seems like they wanted that to be the theme song this season.
Actually i have always believed that Des was done-deal with Chris after her successful fairy tale  date on epis 5, Munich. That silly theory of mine has been thrown on general board and being laughed at big time. I was so afraid being eaten alive by all of the spoiled F1 fans at that time giggling , so afterward i mostly stayed in Chrisville, and doing undercover investigation with several partners in crime Hugesmile . JBF, the edit guru,also shared the same believe with me after doing his own analysis (well, after i bugging him with my suspicion after reading Des`s suspicious People Blog on epis 3 Hugesmile). Unfortunately he only felt comfy to share his analysis on Chrisville, since he didnt want to get too much trouble on general board as well.

No wonder, they have plenty of time to build the storyline of the fairy tale theme, Matt White`s style, and to do preps for the twist and turn in Antigua, huh?...On Epis 6 she read to and gave him her poem with a line " to one day, a rose that granted us our fate" and with the sign, to Chris, beatingheart,Des on the postcard. On epis 7 Medeira Chris`s PI mentioned that all that left is only about when do we get to start to spend our life together?. Then at FRC they both claimed "we made it!!"...:shocked!: (WTH is that??..LOL giggling ). so the whole BRooks saga always seems fishy to me and my silly theory. Adding to that, they never shown us Des`s gift to Chris`s family that looks like a bunch of "documents"/ smth like journal to me, as well as the kiss she gave him when seeing him coming to FRC. (we just revealed the latter in 1 intvw post-show).

Rumor has it that Ali got the "bonus" to let Chris L go at LCD at the cost of being left heartbroken by Frank at FSD. Similarly, i have predicted Des will pull a Chris L on Drew at LCD, after left by Brooks. Turned out it was proven right. So nothing new, really, with Des season, IMO. JBF said they borrowed the storyboard from Ali`s season big time, including the Brian`s saga which similar to the Justin R`s on Ali`s.

i agree with JBF when he mentioned, that there are always 2 storylines for each season. The actual one, which of course we couldnt get to see, portrayed by thousand hours of footage left on editing floor, and the on-screen one, being fed to us for us to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 pm

IrishGal wrote:So grace, what do you think happened?  
I don't know, just acknowledging that there are some clues that things may not be exactly as they seem. The dinner part of the Munich date in particular leaves me wondering. If it was fake with Brooks, why take it so far? Also, Ali has admitted that she was in love with Frank post show, so that part was not fake on her season. There was a lot of speculation that Arie never delivered his journal to NC, but that seems to have been true as well. But, I don't put anything past TPTB, so I am certainly open minded about this whole theory. Also, she bounced back very quickly on the boat with Chris for his LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:So grace, what do you think happened?  
I don't know, just acknowledging that there are some clues that things may not be exactly as they seem. The dinner part of the Munich date in particular leaves me wondering. If it was fake with Brooks, why take it so far? Also, Ali has admitted that she was in love with Frank post show, so that part was not fake on her season. There was a lot of speculation that Arie never delivered his journal to NC, but that seems to have been true as well. But, I don't put anything past TPTB, so I am certainly open minded about this whole theory. Also, she bounced back very quickly on the boat with Chris for his LCD.
*chuckle chuckle*

Maybe to bamboozle Nate, who thinks his sister is overly eager to marry the first guy she meets. He was fine with Chris, but she had to promise "taking it day by day" with him. Note that they even dressed her and Brooks as bride and groom, had her chirp about it feeling like they are on their honeymoon and had them talk heartbreak and "it means I am not meant to be with that person" under the Hollywood sign. Like the Ali/Frank situation, any date involving the Hollywood sign is a Hollywood production of sorts.

Hey! JP "broke the entertainment center" on his first solo date right after Bentley left... and he and Ashley created their own "entertainment". She, in turn, had to milk the Bentley story all the way to the bank. Bet HE was paid well, just so she could plant the flag of Mt. Olympus on Jordan Paul.

I still can't stop laughing over the bold parts here:

http://hollywoodite.com/desiree-hartsock-and-fiance-chris-siegfried-discuss-their-controversial-relationship?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hollywoodite+%28Hollywoodite%29

Hartsock has a message for all the naysayers out there, “I absolutely did not settle. Brook’s leaving gave me the opportunity to love Chris more. All I can say is it’s real and it’s going to last.” Siegfried understands that she had strong feelings for Forester but he never had any doubts that she would be unfaithful. “I was just excited [to propose]. It felt right, like it was supposed to happen, Des is The One” he said.

While I am mighty suspicious about what all the "I am not that type of girl" (as she told Jonathan on night #1) was up to in Munich and the fantasy date with the hot-tub… not Madeira or McMinnville since those were both daytime… I did a quick run down of the Last Chance Dates and the way they were edited. Not that we can make assumptions here, but sometimes the lead is shown leaving at the end of it... and sometimes not.

Deanna: Can’t find hers online. Maybe Graham made a secret visit when the cameras weren’t rolling? Jeremy did the not-so-secret return. My mind is blank as to what happened with Jesse and Jason on their LCDs.

Jason/Melissa: They each say “to be continued” as he leaves. Nothing happened, so why did he choose her? Don’t answer all at once.

Jason/Molly: She wants to give him “one hundred and ten percent of myself” and they have an almost buck naked massage. Ends with them, clothes back on, kissing and the Fairytale Love Story book on the table. They sure were messing with our heads THAT season. Final shot of their resort has a clear moon emerging from the clouds in full, very bright luminance. In an interview, Mike Fleiss was quite confident they did The Deed. No telling how HE would know without installing secret cameras to be sure.

Jillian: Sauerkraut toppings Ed’s last chance date ended with a volcano. Ketchup toppings Kiptyn’s ended with slow Pacific waters on the beach. Um… no comment there. Oh that Silly Jillie and her hotdog toppings.

Jake: He leaves Vienna alone sobbing a bit. His date with Tenley could be questioned though. She was confident that she will show him “the chemistry” they have.

Ali: Ends with Ali and Roberto making out on the bed (“I don’t want to say goodbye to Roberto”), quick shot of the resort at night with no sky visible, followed by commercials and then her arrival, head down and looking guilty, at Chris Lambton’s cabin... ready to dump him.

Brad: Scene ends with Emily hugging Brad and his leaving completely defeated (“I was shot out of the water”), walking alone down the hotel corridor. No nookie that time. None with Chantal either, but he is just sad leaving the hotel corridor as she chirps happy.

Ashley: Oh come now. Didn’t Ashley and JP get enough on their previous dates? In any case, she leaves commenting that she will soon break “his” heart. Not JP’s of course as the editors were hinting. Now Ben did get a clouded up moon at the end of his LCD, as if to suggest something was “cloudy” here. Kinda doubt anything happened… but production was still clueless.

Ben: Despite what may have been hinted on Ashley’s season, Ben leaves Courtney crying on the couch with a half empty wine glass. Well… she wanted to “win” him, didn’t she? She got The Storm Horse in all of his satisfy-every-woman’s-fantasy glory. Can’t remember what happened with Lindzi, but do we even care anymore?

Emily: She kisses Jef good bye and he watches her go. No competition with Arie that season since he was dumped early on his date. Unless something-something happened earlier we don't know about... and Arie fans were certainly banking on it all season.

Sean: Catherine says “I want him to reciprocate his feelings for me”. Sean leaves. She’s lying on the bed with head in pillows. At least they were happy at FRC. Maybe her letter was written that night. Lindsay was dressed like Little Red Riding Hood on hers. As they walk out together, we get a bizarre solo candle shot. I guess there was some Freudian symbolism there, but it was too vague for me to analyze.

Des: In bed together, but clothed, and having a “friends don’t kiss” moment as she fiddles Chris' top button. Cut to full moon high in the sky with clouds out of its way. NOW... THAT reminds me of Jason/Molly. Hey... with Drew and Brooks now history, she had nobody to answer to. I still chuckle over how Daddy insists that Chris take care of her and he responds with two "100 percents".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank you so much, JBF!!.. i was laughing so hard and nodding my head many times at your amusing yet precious post!!...giggling yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group

+41
karenap63
MMA50
california90