SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Just waiting to see the line up for the next season ! Can't wait.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

I don't know that I could pick a single season as a standout because there are usually just 2-3 I really, really like every season. I can't remember the older seasons but it would be close between Emily's season (Sean, Doug, Travis, Jackson, Ryan B.) and Deanna (Graham, Jeremy, Brian) with the edge going to Emily's season since my all time favorite contestant was on that season (Sean).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Ashley Hebert had a good group of guys who were either quite likable or really hot e.g. Mickey, Bentley, or Constantine. I didn't find Ben Flajnik attractive but his regular Joe personality along with the other Joes I found appealing.

There is always a couple standouts every season. Deanna had the ultimate smoke show in Graham Bunn while Des had Brooks with his model good looks.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:23 am

Emily's group was my favorite because they were so funny together! Best bromances ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:05 am

I tend to narrow it down to 1 fave man rather quickly. Ali---Roberto, Ash---Ben, Emily---Arie, Des I actually liked several---Drew, Zak W., Chris. It's fun how we all have such different taste.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:13 am

Hottest overall - Ali's. I loved Ali's and Jillian's seasons best for the guys - the right mix of goofy drama makers, out to lunch types, great guys (Chris and Reid, the ultimates) and the reluctant front runners. Plus great, spunky leads who had chemistry with several guys. My favorite overall seasons.

I loved Ashley's too just for the awesomeness that was hers and JPs love story - the best one I've ever seen on the show. And JP was hot -- comes second after Chris from me as favorites go.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Fun topic ...
Tie for #1. Meredith's Ian and Ashley's JP ... hot, hot, hot love stories from night 1. But Meredith's was my favorite season as I hated trumped up Bentley drama and all the tears on first couple episodes about Ashley's insecurity about not being Emily.

Other favorites:
2. Des' Chris and really wanted to get to know Zak (book publisher) better. Really loved Chris/Des story but could do without all the Brooks related drama/tears plus those Jersey boys turned me off.
3. Deanna's Graham and have to throw Jason in here as I was Team Jason all season. This was my unhealthiest season as I was glued to the FORT.
4. Ali's Chris L ... AND ... Roberto cause he's just so sexy that I can't pick but I really want to live at Chris' beach house.
5. Jillian's tie: Reid for his sarcastic wit and Kiptyn for his looks/community service. Not a favorite season cause not an Ed fan.

Emily's season was also addicting but then I felt like a ginormous fool for ever caring or falling for her/Jeffie "lurve" story. But, the guy who I found sexiest from Emily's season was that single dad/body builder Doug but then I read that thing about he and ex domestic abuse situation (plus that awkward kiss!!) so I can't add to my list.

Gee! I guess that I went over my top 5 but can't help it. Love the Bachelorette!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 pm

My favorite love story was Ashley's. It is the only time I have ever watched the show and felt I saw a real love story.

My favorite cast of characters:
#1 - Reid.....he was so different than most of the guys that had been on this crazy show and thought he really stood out.
#2 - Chris L - such a cutie and loved his Dad and Mom's love story.
#3 - Graham - HOT...HOT...HOT
#4 - JP - loved the way he protected Ashley....knew he loved her.

mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Bachelorette seasons favs for me.............
Bolded the ones I really liked.
Des - Drew
Emily - Sean but did not care for him on his own season and stopped watching after the f6
Ali - Chris L
Jillian - Kiptyn
DeAnna - Jason
Ashley - Ryan P West Lee (did not bother watching the FDs onwards)
Meredith - Ian
Trista - Charlie

Did not watch that season with Jenn S.

ETA : Most of the above mentioned bachelors were featured very heavily in the season previews i.e. their faces were clearly seen. These together with Brooks, Arie, Frank, Ben, Jeremy had the respective bachelors faces clear whereas the F1s from all these seasons and those of the bachelorette were not as clear. Sometimes the f1s were recognizable from a distance (eg JP walking on that beach or like Vienna identified from their lower half)
or sleuthed with some effort.
But full face SCs have typically gone to anyone thats not f1. All I'm saying is we have more non-F1 presence than F1 presence in the season previews.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14