SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by Ariela Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 pm

JBF wrote:Actually Clare is a "cusper".. borderline Pisces/Aries... like Molly Mesnick. Since she is Daddy's Girl, I will say she is an Aries.

Nobody is a 100% any sign, as we know, so I'm sure she's a mixture.
She's a Pisces on a cusp sort of, but a Pisces. I do not see much Aries in her at all. Even her profession, a hairdresser, screams Pisces. Pisces hold grudges, Aries are quick tempered, but don't usually hold grudges.
Aries are more realists. She's a dreamer, infatuated.

Drew in Des' season was an Aries.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Nobody is "100%"... there are the moon signs, Venus signs, etc. A while back I "broke down" Juan Pablo. The post is floating around somewhere.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Ariela wrote:
JBF wrote:Actually Clare is a "cusper".. borderline Pisces/Aries... like Molly Mesnick. Since she is Daddy's Girl, I will say she is an Aries.

She's a Pisces on a cusp sort of, but a Pisces. I do not see much Aries in her at all. Even her profession, a hairdresser, screams Pisces. Pisces hold grudges, Aries are quick tempered, but don't usually hold grudges.

Pisces ends on the 19th and Aries begins on the 20th. If Clare was born on the 20th, she's an Aries.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 pm

JBF wrote:Nobody is "100%"... there are the moon signs, Venus signs, etc. A while back I "broke down" Juan Pablo. The post is floating around somewhere.
The primary sign is the sun sign. So Juan's sun sign is Leo, Clare' s sun sign is Aries, and Nikki's sun sign is Scorpio.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm

2observe wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Pisces ends on the 19th and Aries begins on the 20th.  If Clare was born on the 20th, she's an Aries.

Aries begins March 21 to April 19th, but it doesn't matter. She acts a lot more like a water sign....except when she stated that she usually "bolts"-that's typical fire sign. We don't know her venus, or other signs.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Here's my old post... buried.

(August 5, 1981: Ithaca NY)  Fun Astrology stuff:

Sun in Leo... proud and arrogant, takes after his Daddy

Moon in Libra... emotional need for balance and harmony. Mom was the peacemaker of the family, keeping the kiddies away from conflict.

Mercury in Leo... kind of an "I know everything" type, but great dramatic speaker

Venus in Virgo... may be too fussy in the romance department. Might stop the heavy love-making if the garbage still needs taken out and the laundry not done yet. This may, in fact, be the reason his ex dumped him.

Mars in Cancer... a domesticated warrior. No part of the house is left un-supervised. Pretty emotional in outbursts, but also well stocked in fatherhood capabilities... uh hmmm.

Jupiter & Saturn both in the same degree (5) of Libra... expects relationships to be of the "higher" standard. A great diplomat who would be good in politics. Make peace, not war type. Also a a VERY disciplined diplomat who halts all conflicts right before they start. No catfights in the cat-house this season, please, or señoras se tendrá que ir a casa.

Uranus Scorpio, Neptune Sagittarius, Pluto Libra... everybody born the same year as him have these signs

North Node in Leo... he entered this world to find his dramatic self, to be The Star on the soccer field with all of us clapping our approval. He is already well adapted to group dynamics, but his goal in his lifetime is to stand out from the crowd and be unique.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:03 pm

I have a general Bachelorette question for you all.

Which B'ette season had the hottest guys in your opinion and name the 3 to 5 hot guys that made you consider that season to be the hottest. I'm just curious which season is by popular opinion. (Thanks for playing)

As an example......
DeAnna - Jeremy, Graham, that teacher who got knocked out on his 1on1, Jason Mesnic, Fred.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have a general Bachelorette question for you all.

Which B'ette season had the hottest guys in your opinion and name the 3 to 5 hot guys that made you consider that season to be the hottest. I'm just curious which season is by popular opinion. (Thanks for playing)

As an example......
DeAnna - Jeremy, Graham, that teacher who got knocked out on his 1on1, Jason Mesnic, Fred.

Big Brian and I don't remember his last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have a general Bachelorette question for you all.

As an example......

For me...Ali. She had my all time favourite contestant Chris L, Roberto, Jesse, Ty. They were a rugged, manly bunch which I liked and other than Kasey and his hideous singing and protect your heart tattoo, weren't prone to stupid tears. Funny, I was never a huge Ali fan, but I really liked her group of guys and they just kept my interest. I'm hoping for the same deal from Andi who really reminds me of Ali...girl has her eye on the prize and it isn't a husband!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 pm

I don't know if I can name 3-5 guys for a specific season but I've probably loved 1 or 2 from each season. My all time favorite is Ian from Meredith's season. Chris L is also right up there.

If you make me pick it would probably be DeAnna's. She had Graham, Jeremy, & Brian W. I know there's more but can't remember names.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Ooh yes Brian W was yummy. She also had that hilarious hair cutter dude.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Yep.  :Drool:  :yes: 
Deanna's were hotties. Jeremy, Jason, Graham, Brian, etc...
Des had lots of hot guys too... Drew, Zack K., Bobby, Bryden, Michael etc..

Yet overall, I'd say that Emily had the handsomest bunch. They were all pretty cute, nobody was bad looking, from what I recall. Even the super weirdos were decent looking. All guys I would have no problem going out with(going only by their looks)  Hugesmile .....(she let go of some of the real hotties, really early though)

Last edited by chloep on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14