SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, my last post for tonight. I swear! Smiley

But I was looking at the contestants Twitter accounts and I wonder whether Zak W. made an appearance of some sort (I believe him and JP were really close on the Bachelorette and Zak was to be the new Bachelor, but declined in favor of JuanPa)
A LOT of contestants started following him when they came back from filming (and when they started following their fellow cast members)
RealitySteve wrote:Zak W. makes an appearance this season.
Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 pm

I am reallly not looking forward to Clare getting dumped at the FRC. However, I'm thrilled that JP doesn't propose.And glad Andi got out when she did.

So mixed feelings already.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I have a feeling this season none of the girls are leaving heartbroken. Reminds me of HDDA's season where they were biting at the chomp to exit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling this season none of the girls are leaving heartbroken. Reminds me of HDDA's season where they were biting at the chomp to exit.
HDDA? DeAnna?

One would think on Jake's season more would have left than Juan Pablo's!

Andi, you were supposed to dump Juan Pa at the end!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling this season none of the girls are leaving heartbroken. Reminds me of HDDA's season where they were biting at the chomp to exit.
HDDA?  DeAnna?

hunky dandy doctor andy (or HDDA for short)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
HDDA?  DeAnna?

hunky dandy doctor andy (or HDDA for short)
Oh! Thanks sophienette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:33 am

It’d be nice to give the site credit when you eventually steal from it
Yeah Stevie. Spare me. He's stolen every. single. thing. he .could from this site, without any attribution whatsoever. He's a huge Hypocrite with an inflated ego.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 am

Ash had 3 guys walk out: Constantino, B******, Mikey. Didnt mean she wasnt interesting to the others, or that she didnt find the one.

I am not saying JuanPa did, no clue, but judging that none of the girls were into him because 4 walked is a bit off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 am

Actually it was handy dandy doctor Andy--that was actually made up by moi. He is no hunk in my book. More like the response you get when you stuff something too sweet in you mouth and you want to spit it out fast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually it was handy dandy doctor Andy--that was actually made up  by moi.  He is no hunk in my book. More like the response you get when you stuff something too sweet in you mouth and you want to spit it out fast.
Ah! My memory played tricks :)

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Gee, I wonder why RS didn't name Wetpaint as one of the "website(s) that ankle bites off this site"?  :justkidding  Aren't they BFFs these days? I'm surprised they haven't copied anything yet.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

I think I am going to watch this season and root for the girls I like and would like to be Bachelorette...I have a feeling I will like Andi and Clare the best. F3 and F2 are the ones I tend to like the most..go figure! If this season is another Ben, at least the snark will be fun. I wonder if they will edit her like Courtney to make people believe again that no way would he choose her.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+35
LLiza
tigertiz
mtnlvr55
MMA50
Sprite