SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 am

I just wanted to ask the Brooks fans: If Brooks isn't the F1, would the final 1 being Chris or Drew be bashed upon in the forums here? I ask this as it was mentioned in the old thread by a Brooks fan that if he is the F1, he and Des would be bashed upon by the Chris and Drew fans so just wondered if it would go the other way too? Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

Not from me. I don't speak for all Brooks fans or even one. It's not right to lump any group together as one.

I think Des and Brooks are a cute couple with shared interests. I will be happy for Des if she is happy and believes she has found what she not only needs but wants.

Chris and Drew are great guys. All the best to them and their fans/supporters

Last edited by Piper61 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 am

I cannot speak for everyone, but you won't hear bashing from me. Never did it, never will. If Des is happy with her choice, why should I be mad she didn't pick my favorite? And why should I be mad at the guy who she felt was her soul mate.
I will feel sad it isn't Brooks, but I will congratulate the Chris (or Drew) fans, get excited about next season and laugh my ass off about RS!!! (disclaimer….I still think it is Brooks! yes  )

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 am

Nutty, thanks for decorating this thread with Brooks' arrival in LA. He looks great! And good things are coming tonight.

Only 12 hours to go!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am

You won't see me going on their threads bashing them. But, I am pretty sure Brooks who will get it either way. People seem to enjoy bashing him for the heck of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 am

atem wrote:You won't see me going on their threads bashing them. But, I am pretty sure Brooks who will get it either way.  People seem to enjoy bashing him for the heck of it.

Yes, I agree. Brooks is damned either way. But I will still be cheerleader  and danceround   and laughlaughlaugh   I'll just enjoy my own Brooks-fest!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:20 am

Word. atem and nutty.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 am

nutty1 wrote:I am bringing this over from the locked Brooks thread. I love this picture of him arriving in LA yesterday! He looks so happy and relaxed. I just felt a calm come over me when I saw it!!

12 hours 24 minutes until showtime!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Nutty! I knew you'd get that first photo of him in LA giggling 

He looks very happy. Good for him!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:46 am

No bashing from me at all! I am still on the Bres train but if she chooses another it's her life not mine!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 am

Piper61 wrote:Not from me. I don't speak for all Brooks fans or even one. It's not right to lump any group together as one.

I think Des and Brooks are a cute couple with shared interests. I will be happy for Des if she is happy and believes she has found what she not only needs but wants.

IA! Brooks isn't my type (and I'm sure I'm not his) but he and Des do make a really cute couple. Physically, they pair up very well!
But more importantly the dose of reality from last week gives these two a much better shot to stick things out when the going gets tough.

OK, now I just have to wait another 10-11 hours to see Brooks beg. :Biggrin: 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Not from me. I don't speak for all Brooks fans or even one. It's not right to lump any group together as one.

IA! Brooks isn't my type (and I'm sure I'm not his) but he and Des do make a really cute couple. Physically, they pair up very well!
But more importantly the dose of reality from last week gives these two a much better shot to stick things out when the going gets tough.

OK, now I just have to wait another 10-11 hours to see Brooks beg. :Biggrin:
giggling  I expect to see some groveling from Brooks, and rightfully so. I agree that what they went through during the breakup can only make them stronger, it certainly didn't kill them. :Smiley:  They both are aware that love and life have their ups and downs. I can see them working out, and I hope they do.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 am

I'm so happy to see Brooks. He looks so happy.. and that's an awesome thing. Thanks for sharing this cool picture..BTW.I'm not one who enjoys bashing others either. But, there's been a few ....ugh !!

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue