SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

IrishGal wrote:scratch 
Adele1117 wrote:
Judiful wrote:
beader wrote:I'm so happy for Chris and Des--they both seem like wonderful people, and I wish them both the best.  

I'm also very sad for the Brooks fans who can't seem to move on without taking jabs at Chris and Des.   Why can't
they just enjoy following their guy without being negative about others?  Oh well, nothing new on this board.
 Don't be sad for me, Brooks is happy ...Des and Chris are happy!! For me, Brooks is the only reason I watched the show..if it wasn't for him...I wouldn't have been invested in it.. Everybody else was boring..The bottom line is this show was about Desiree's quest for love .......She thought she found it with Brooks but he couldn't reciprocate which broke her heart into a million little pieces ...we saw it...  so she became engaged to Chris instead. It is what it is..I choose to call it settling !! YIKES ...So with that,  I leave the Chris and Des gushing on another page  :hidingchair  I was one who was convinced Brooks and Desiree would end up together and boy did I ever dial a wrong number  :eatingcrow:  End of the day,  I see Brooks as a man of honor and integrity staying true to his own convictions and he's a happy man today ... I applaud him for that.

Brooks was the only reason I watched, too.

Just curious...how can one of the contestants be the only reason you watch unless they are recycled from a past season?  Which Brooks was not.  I don't understand.  You saw his pic before the season started and decided to watch the show based on a pic?  You weren't already a fan of the show?  scratch 

Sure, I would've started watching, but I probably would've gotten bored of it by the end. I probably won't watch the next one. No Juan Pablo for me.

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by latergator Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:43 pm

nasty ole flies in Brooks Spoiler thread again... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brooks is happy=i'm happy

Chris is happy=i'm happy

Des is happy=i'm happy

Fleiss is happy=i'm ticked![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 pm

[quote="latergator"]nasty ole flies in Brooks Spoiler thread again... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brooks is happy=i'm happy

Chris is happy=i'm happy

Des is happy=i'm happy

Fleiss is happy=i'm ticked![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quot

rofl rofl rofl 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:33 pm

That is so sad to see it's the Juan Pablo era on here now. :tissuebox  Brooks is over and he never finished!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey, what is this thread doing here in the fan forum and where is the 4th thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Umm, good question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue