SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:35 am

Barb...OT but I think I remember you from past seasons.....I don't remember if we were on same or different sides....were you around for Jillian or Emily's season?

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:38 am

I wonder what people will say about Brooks if he does come back.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am

treschicas wrote:Barb...OT but I think I remember you from past seasons.....I don't remember if we were on same or different sides....were you around for Jillian or Emily's season?

I was not active for Jill but I was on another board for Emily.

On that note, I think it's silly we get all riled up. We might be on the same side next season.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 am

BarbB222 wrote:
treschicas wrote:Barb...OT but I think I remember you from past seasons.....I don't remember if we were on same or different sides....were you around for Jillian or Emily's season?

I was not active for Jill but I was on another board for Emily.

On that note, I think it's silly we get all riled up. We might be on the same side next season.

I think everyone should just make up, I've been smh reading the past pages in this thread! It's always kinda hostile in here , even when there isn't a chris fan causing some tension :hidingchair
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

Adele1117 wrote:I wonder what people will say about Brooks if he does come back.
I can only imagine, but I think that Des and Brooks can weather what ever comes their way together.  being apart must be so difficult when the nasty part of the season begins and the lead has less and less guys and the audience have less to choose from. no no 
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:54 am

no no 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:56 am

latergator wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I wonder what people will say about Brooks if he does come back.
I can only imagine, but I think that Des and Brooks can weather what ever comes their way together.  being apart must be so difficult when the nasty part of the season begins and the lead has less and less guys and the audience have less to choose from. no no 

Many might be upset and go deadhorse again. Then they'll rip out that doomsday clock timer on the relationship. Not really different from any other season .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:58 am

I can tell you that already... that's it's a fake ending.. and really only time will overcome that. I will wonder the same if it's Chris or Drew on her part. Too much was said for it to be resolved in 5 days. She knew it was time to go home, but TPTB would not allow that. I feel badly for her that she had to finish the show, but both sides were in a tough spot I guess. She probably did not want to end her season that way and TPTB definitely did not. Just kind of sad really for everyone IMO. Say her F1 marries her, this is a documented account of their beginning and it's not something you want to show your kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:00 am

I'm no even excited about tomorrow's finale. I remember being bummed out to hear brooks was final 1 at first , but then grew to really like him and i'm just sad now.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 am

latergator wrote:
gabriele wrote:i think the shock is either brooks saying he made a huge mistake and now realizes he totally loves des or something lame like des saying to CH she can't go on even though we know she'll try.

see post up thread
SHOCK=EARTHQUAKE

shock is another name for a earthquake...
you people in California should know that!  rotfl rotfl

eta: sorry Barb, I didn't check to see if anyone saw it.  first minute will be the earthquake I predict... (no source or spoiler on this one)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
haha. yeah, i heard the quake didn't do any damage or at least no one was injured, so i disregarded it. that's what we do here unless they're kinda big or you're sitting on the epicenter. now tornados--yikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:19 am

treschicas wrote:oh i see now about parents...yes that is a good point...I didn't see the actual list...just going by what someone else said..so not sure if parents were included.

I wanted to clarify yeah they do not list any parents (unless i'm missing something)...well they did for Jillian's finale but not for this finale but maybe they will edit later cuz the show hasn't even aired yet....cuz i remember nate saying he met the final guys right? So it could just be that they left Brooks and Des's family out because they don't know if they return? who gives them this info...maybe they just saw the previews and put what they saw. I don't know how it works. I'm just clarifying that this doesn't really give any clues as to whether Brooks comes back or not because I don't know if it's a complete list based on the family being missing. or maybe the family doesn't appear...would that be possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 am

They wouldn't have left what Brooks said in his PIs at the end if he was leaving for good, if they didn't want to tease people with him coming back, like:

"I'm surprised at the love that she has for me. I'm surprised. Because then I didn't want to leave her. I wasn't expecting that, you know, like . . . I didn't know what else to say, though. I just wanted to . . . I just wanted to sit there. I didn't want to see her cry. You know, like, I really, there are so many things about Des that I love, I could . . . I . . . I . . . I want to say, I want to say like I love Des, you know. I really question myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+43
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
jen689
klarson79
rosesrREd