SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion Empty Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:55 am

Last thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

relaxing wrote:
latergator wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if I love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]relaxing, sorry for cutting all the wonderful things in your post, but this sentence is everything all tied up in a bow, the difference in what we normally have seen come out of this "reality" show and this season of the "reality" show.

I applaud you for this... clapping! High clap

Aww thanks latergator.

Re her hair, I get why they pulled it back because if it's a windy location. Ashley's was all over the place and she was constantly trying to get it to stay out of her face. I'm not sure if I like the look or not yet, wish she was in a vibrant colour, but glad to see her ready for the end of it all.

Last edited by bilolo on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 am

bilolo wrote:Last thread

thanks for new thread... but is it possible to bring over a few of the last posts when you do this?  just asking :winkie:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

I went back to read. Such a great convo going over there at the old thread. Is it Monday yet?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 pm

latergator wrote:

thanks for new thread... but is it possible to bring over a few of the last posts when you do this?  just asking :winkie:
how ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 pm

This whole finale is really about Brooks and Des.  Everyone seems to be supporting.
Thanks for SC Bilolo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This whole finale is really about Brooks and Des.  Everyone seems to be supporting.
Thanks for SC Bilolo

Very true. The crescendo will be for Bres and no one else. It's been leading to them .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 pm

bilolo wrote:
latergator wrote:

how ?

quote, cut and paste perhaps, we have the option of multiple quoting I think.  it's no big deal, but some us aren't as young as we once were and have to keep going back to see what is being talked about last Hugesmile
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This whole finale is really about Brooks and Des.  Everyone seems to be supporting.
Thanks for SC Bilolo

Very true. The crescendo will be for Bres and no one else. It's been leading to them .

yup, she said this very loud and clearly.  it's Brooks or no one. her heart wants his only, and next we will see that his heart wants hers.  kinda like that little duck couple who were in the lake... Brooks said, there he goes chasing after her... giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:56 pm

latergator wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Thanks for SC Bilolo

yup, she said this very loud and clearly.  it's Brooks or no one. her heart wants his only, and next we will see that his heart wants hers.  kinda like that little duck couple who were in the lake... Brooks said, there he goes chasing after her... giggling

ROFL! Typical sneakyl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Here is from the other thread

I don't think it looks anything like the crying scene for Brooks.

Ooops.  It didn't copy for some reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:09 pm

I wonder how Brooks feels watching the show back and hearing Des say over and over that she's in love with him? He certainly knows she was telling him truth on the dock. His family also knows how she feels...if he is F1 its gotta feel pretty good!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

sfrank wrote:I wonder how Brooks feels watching the show back and hearing Des say over and over that she's in love with him? He certainly knows she was telling him truth on the dock. His family also knows how she feels...if he is F1 its gotta feel pretty good!

He better be saying the same in the finale!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+43
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
jen689
klarson79
rosesrREd