SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Grace I think and have thought for some time now that a fake proposal is sure not out of the question.  I think foiling RS would make MF the happiest man in town. I could also see Des and the guys going along with it but I would think Des would want a romantic and meaningful proposal so maybe that will be at the ATFR and it will be Chris not Brooks no idea but one can always hope.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Its going to happen at some point! It's happened b4 with brad 2.0 and Ali season..... So I think it's always good to sleuth and ? spoilers, after all des certainly has givin us a lot to believe chris could be f1!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Its going to happen at some point! It's happened b4 with brad 2.0 and Ali season..... So I think it's always good to sleuth and ? spoilers, after all des certainly has givin us a lot to believe chris could be f1!

Did he get Ali's right towards the end or did he say the whole time that she picked no one? I can't recall.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm

TPTB have also shown us a love story with Des and Chris so that can either be a good sign or a bad sign but I'm pulling for a good sign here for Chris' sake.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm

The most "out of left field" would be Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:TPTB have also shown us a love story with Des and Chris so that can either be a good sign or a bad sign but I'm pulling for a good sign here for Chris' sake.

When does the grapevine extended preview usually appear SLA?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:TPTB have also shown us a love story with Des and Chris so that can either be a good sign or a bad sign but I'm pulling for a good sign here for Chris' sake.

When does the grapevine extended preview usually appear SLA?

Usually not until Friday afternoon but sometimes not until Saturday. I have checked grapevine twice this morning (for me) and it is not up as of yet. I will post it as soon as I see it come up.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:The most "out of left field" would be Drew.

I know and I have not ruled him out nor Zak coming back because that picture with the ring looks too much to me like the one Zak bought at AC and gave her at the HTD and then threw out the window of limo. With as screwed up as this season has been anything is possible.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I know and I have not ruled him out nor Zak coming back because that picture with the ring looks too much to me like the one Zak bought at AC and gave her at the HTD and then threw out the window of limo.  With as screwed up as this season has been anything is possible.

giggling Does he go find the ring in the gutter? There was a comment under an article that Des has been spotted in Zak's hometown. This is getting too crazy even for the Bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 pm

I still say of everything that has put Brooks in question of being the F1...WHY did Nate lie to that girl on twitter or facebook saying RS was wrong.He does seem blunt but not a liar and with him being a missionary that is going to be so bad for him.RS said he is already going to throw him under the bus when he can finally prove Monday that Nate lied.That was the main reason I really believed Chris was F1.Why would Nate do that to his sister? I know he thought it would never get out and that was the reason for me that I thought it was the truth.I just can't stop thinking about this one clue.....

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I know and I have not ruled him out nor Zak coming back because that picture with the ring looks too much to me like the one Zak bought at AC and gave her at the HTD and then threw out the window of limo.  With as screwed up as this season has been anything is possible.

giggling Does he go find the ring in the gutter? There was a comment under an article that Des has been spotted in Zak's hometown. This is getting too crazy even for the Bach.

LOL Grace - no I think the producers in the car behind the limo stopped and retrieved the ring. I never believed for a moment that it was just thrown away like that unless they replaced it with a dime store ring to use as the throw away. I think it is anybody's guess what is really going on.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:38 pm

About Drew. We've never seen him in a limo. Period. So yes, I've considered that.

But...being loyal to my feeling that Chris is F1 (using everything sleuthed so far on this thread and the nonspoilers thread):

Here's the rooftop experience with Chris, which seems to be of much import to both Des and Chris. If you haven't yet, see my post a page over for reasons why - then read what JBF has to say on that page and on the post of his I linked. Start at 2:42. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom