SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:this must be so hard for Chris to watch :Frown:

i just succeeded the war over the suck links!...laugh out loud.....and provided the pier scene.

i hate to say it, but need to do it anyway :

- Brooks hair makes me affraid 

- She is dropping L bomb here and there in front of Brooks. Now my wish is for our boy to stay away from her!!....Rolling Eyes 

Now can anybody explain to me, why Brooks leaves?......TIA
Brooks said he's not in love with Des. And I'm sure you just saw her saying that she can't love Chris or Drew the way they deserve to be loved.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:this must be so hard for Chris to watch :Frown:

i just succeeded the war over the suck links!...laugh out loud.....and provided the pier scene.

i hate to say it, but need to do it anyway :

- Brooks hair makes me affraid 

- She is dropping L bomb here and there in front of Brooks. Now my wish is for our boy to stay away from her!!....Rolling Eyes 

Now can anybody explain to me, why Brooks leaves?......TIA
Brooks said he's not in love with Des. And I'm sure you just saw her saying that she can't love Chris or Drew the way they deserve to be loved.

thnks bbmom...well, kinda.........Chris deserved all the love in the world!!....duh 

and i think i wanna throw smth to my pc set. They didnt give us more footage for next week, do they??......:shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:im late!!duh 

here is the link to watch the show,carolina

[url=https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/ http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream]
http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=21210
http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East[/url]

does anybody know the link to  west coast? TIA

Thanks.Cable came back on an hour into the show.Wow..just Wow...Thats all I can say...

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Something at FD dinner made me pause. Didn't chris mention that he wanted a house on the water? and didn't he post a house on water pic on his instagram recently? I loved their FD section thou we didn't get to see much of it. :(

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 pm

She said the only reason she didn't give her heart to chri or drew I'd cause she wanted to give it to brooks so maybe... Just maybe.... Now she can realize what she has in chris and give him her heart. If not, chris is happy, this I know!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Something at FD dinner made me pause. Didn't chris mention that he wanted a house on the water? and didn't he post a house on water pic on his instagram recently? I loved their FD section thou we didn't get to see much of it. :(

really?...i think i may check it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 pm

brittany4400 wrote:She said the only reason she didn't give her heart to chri or drew I'd cause she wanted to give it to brooks so maybe... Just maybe.... Now she can realize what she has in chris and give him her heart. If not, chris is happy, this I know!!!

well.....so.. in the truest sense in the world, we cant defend him for being regarded as the default, can we??
How can he bear seeing all of the Brooks saga himself if they end up together?
Was he being so blindsided?
I wish his inner circle would let us know how he feels about this messiness!!...

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Hard to go anywhere but home alone after all that was said ... I don't see Brooks coming back - or if he does I hope she's smart enough to send him on his way. After all the statements about only wanting to be with Brooks - and she loves him - and the feelings for the others don't come close - yipes ! Interesting that Chris said when they were in the water at the beach - "I'm not the guy that's going to hold my feelings in - I'll be there for the sad times..." I think he was probably referring to just being always open with her but next week tptb have to fill a whole hour and I hope we don't have to hear anything more from Brooks. So is one of the remaining two going to really assert their love ? The lack of kleenex had me wondering... I can see Brooks at some point didn't see himself at the end on bended knee but does Des need to see how deep and loyal a love the others have for her ( ie how are they going to react ?) ? It would seem if she was really over - she wouldn't go through the family visit - but just explain the situation and say good bye. Do we know that her parents do meet Chris and Drew ? I have to say that was one of the more powerful (although tedious) episodes !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

There seemed a different attitude in her pi when she was in the light grey dress as opposed to all that she was saying to Brooks. I'll have to go back and lsiten again but it almost sounded like things were said after the fact ... Did anyone else notice that --
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm almost tempted not to watch at 8:00 it sounds like its brooks or nothing
Did they have a rose ceremony  tonight . ?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:She said the only reason she didn't give her heart to chri or drew I'd cause she wanted to give it to brooks so maybe... Just maybe.... Now she can realize what she has in chris and give him her heart. If not, chris is happy, this I know!!!

well.....so.. in the truest sense in the world, we cant defend him for being regarded as the default, can we??
How can he bear seeing all of the Brooks saga himself if they end up together?
Was he being so blindsided?
I wish his inner circle would let us know how he feels about this messiness!!...

bestbud! 

What a mess eh ?

I don't believe either Drew or Chris will be blindsided. They will know at the F3 RC and they will have the opportunity to consider moving forward despite her crying mess.

Then they will have time to question her during their LCD dates. If they did not take that opportunity - what is to be done. She definitely addresses it with Drew. I am not going to speculate on how that conversation actually ended up. So Chris could have done the same perhaps with a different outcome ? IDK.
But lets not assume that these 2 guys had no clue because from the previews they certainly did. Perhaps they did not know the extent of her feelings and that they were merely being taken along for the ride by Des though. But that is the nature of this show - 2 gals/ guys inevitably get their hearts broken at the end.:Frown: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

I just keep going over everything she said about chris tonight. How he's been there, and has been so supportive throughout this journey. Things like that gives me a little pause in really trying to figure out what happens. I also hope that if Brooks comes back, that they really start communicating better than they did tonight. I didn't think Brooks communicated himself all that well to Des. IMO. He was more clear with Chris Harrison than with Des. Another thing that gave me pause was Brooks limo ride confession in that he had hoped that Des would feel more for Chris and Drew. Why did he say Chris's name first and then Drew?

Also while Chris might not have had roses on his fantasy suite bed, he did have them by the pool. So both Drew and Chris had roses.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99