SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:53 pm

So far so good.....Hugesmile 

b

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

im late!!duh 

here is the link to watch the show,carolina

[url= http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream]
http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=21210
http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East[/url]

does anybody know the link to  west coast? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm

b wrote:Anyone tired of the Brooks show?  I have to keep remembering MF doesn't care about romance, only the drama.    no   Drew's date wasn't very steamy. Here's hoping that goes to Chris.   :cutesmile!:

Yup, very tired of the Brooks show.  If he was unsure of his feelings for her, he should have said something before F3.  Chris is such a sweetheart; if he is not F1 then I hope he finds someone who deserves his love.  Same with Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Looking great for chris !!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 pm

No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm

rc49ers wrote:No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

rc, everything went great during Chris' FSD. Des said she was willing to move to Seattle.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you BB Mom for the up date , I'll check back every now & then for some more goings on , I' going 

:crazed  waiting for 8:00 pm .
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

rc, everything went great during Chris' FSD. Des said she was willing to move to Seattle.

You all know I am a Chris fan, but I thought she seemed a bit reluctant on moving.....maybe she just felt he had made the decision rather than them making a decision. Their FD was great!:Woah-hoo:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Des just told Brooks to his face that she loves him. The only thing that would make sense now is for her to walk away from this alone. It's not fair to either Chris or Drew.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Des just told Brooks to his face that she loves him. The only thing that would make sense now is for her to walk away from this alone. It's not fair to either Chris or Drew.

If we didn't have LCD caps I would think that's exactly what she did...walk! I like that she's standing up for herself and not just tears. :yes: 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm

this must be so hard for Chris to watch :Frown:

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:this must be so hard for Chris to watch :Frown:

i just succeeded the war over the suck links!...laugh out loud.....and provided the pier scene.

i hate to say it, but need to do it anyway :

- Brooks hair makes me affraid 

- She is dropping L bomb here and there in front of Brooks. Now my wish is for our boy to stay away from her!!....Rolling Eyes 

Now can anybody explain to me, why Brooks leaves?......TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99