SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

smartcat wrote:Praying She was

Agreed!
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So maybe they are trying to finish the house of cards tonight and then another new tv marathon tomorrow giggling these 2 are really cute together . So what they did today basically is they woke up early did a bootcamp work out , maybe ate outside then went home , watched bachelor/bachelorette shows rerun. Then continue watching their tv marathons . Lol... I swear they are so adorable :cutesmile!: I am so glad to see them like this . May god bless them Hugesmile 

I'm not convinced they spent the whole day watching TV.  Sean's tweet midday only said that they had started "House of Cards" the night before, not that they were watching it right then.  I do think they're busy with something else during the day- they are too vibrant and active to negate a one hour workout by sitting on the couch.

But I do think it's cute that they settle in to TV in the late afternoon/evening and work through their backlog together.  I think they've watched each other's favorites (tweets from the safe house sort of indicated that) and now they're covering new ground together.

I'm thinking it was Catherine who wanted to watch Sean's homegoing from the b-ette and talked him into it yesterday.

Or maybe they had to watch the episode for part of a project they are working on?

Could be. Ding , ding, we need a date .. Lol giggling  but I will wait for it.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:24 pm

This is cute...and very true. This man is CEO of the Wexley School for Girls.

@cal_wexley: #Twitter just suggested people I can follow who are similar to my bud @clmgiudici Hey Twitter, there is no one similar to @clmgiudici.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Our lovebirds are so quiet today . Wonder what they are doing today?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:I'm thinking it was Catherine who wanted to watch Sean's homegoing from the b-ette and talked him into it yesterday.

I had to do a lot of driving today and I couldn't help myself from thinking about them watching Sean's departure from Emily's season, and Catherine rooting for Emily to pick him; it just plain haunted my thoughts all day.

In 1972 my parent's house (that I grew up in) was flooded and I was helping them clean up from the flood. I had not yet met my wife and wouldn't for 10 years but she had volunteered to help residents affected by the flood clean up and she drove down the street where I was working and vaguely remembers seeing me in front of the house. But what was not at all vague was her memory of suddenly and for no reason thinking "My future husband grew up on this street". You can imagine what went through my (soon to be) wife's mind 10 years later when we were dating and I drove her down that street to show her the house I grew up in! God touches our lives in mysterious ways that only He understands at the time and we may learn of His plan for us much later.

Sean's experience on The Bachelorette showed him how ready he was to find love and become a husband and someday a father. Catherine learned that Sean was someone that she wanted to find love. Only God could have foreseen their destiny - that Sean would find the love Catherine was rooting for but that it would be Catherine herself who would give it to Sean, and that Sean would find the love he was looking for - from some fan that he never could have predicted he would meet. I can so understand why they would watch that scene together because in a way, that was the start of their destiny and their love story.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Sean's experience on The Bachelorette showed him how ready he was to find love and become a husband and someday a father. Catherine learned that Sean was someone that she wanted to find love. Only God could have foreseen their destiny - that Sean would find the love Catherine was rooting for but that it would be Catherine herself who would give it to Sean, and that Sean would find the love he was looking for - from some fan that he never could have predicted he would meet. I can so understand why they would watch that scene together because in a way, that was the start of their destiny and their love story.

That was so beautifully put! I agree, it was destiny. It's funny but I never think of Catherine as a fan, but she was a fan like we all were. And yes, God did lead them to each other. True love.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I'm thinking it was Catherine who wanted to watch Sean's homegoing from the b-ette and talked him into it yesterday.

I had to do a lot of driving today and I couldn't help myself from thinking about them watching Sean's departure from Emily's season, and Catherine rooting for Emily to pick him; it just plain haunted my thoughts all day.

In 1972 my parent's house (that I grew up in) was flooded and I was helping them clean up from the flood. I had not yet met my wife and wouldn't for 10 years but she had volunteered to help residents affected by the flood clean up and she drove down the street where I was working and vaguely remembers seeing me in front of the house. But what was not at all vague was her memory of suddenly and for no reason thinking "My future husband grew up on this street". You can imagine what went through my (soon to be) wife's mind 10 years later when we were dating and I drove her down that street to show her the house I grew up in! God touches our lives in mysterious ways that only He understands at the time and we may learn of His plan for us much later.

That was beautiful, Lucas! There is no denying the truth in what you write. Thank you for that and for sharing your personal story with us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks, Lucas.

At the beginning of 2012, Sean had asked God for an unordinary (or perhaps he used the word extraordinary) life, at least for that year. That was exactly God's plan for him for 2012.... and I believe still is because he's still in an "unordinary" situation.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm

This is really funny . Every seancat tweet is a big deal and make some news whatever coming out to their mouth. This media really has no life lol. I don't like wet paint article . Just saying lol

“@BachelrWetpaint: Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici Share SUPER AWKWARD Emily Maynard Moment http://wet.pt/14Sz5uG”

“@The_News_DIVA: Pot Calls Kettle Black: Sean Lowe Smack-Talks Shirtless Instagram Selfies: Unless he’s calli... http://bit.ly/14hefyK #WetPaint #news”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Are the lovebirds still quiet today ?

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Not that it matters...but the two haven't greeted Chris H a happy birthday hehe....yet giggling

Last edited by kitcat on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it)
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 pm

:lookout Come on guys says something. I feel like my kids forgot to call home today
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose