SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by renaissance Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:56 am

No I think that Catherine's friends are a bit busier maybe than Sean's friends and I'm sure they have interactions that we know nothing about

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:03 am

renaissance wrote:No I think that Catherine's friends are a bit busier maybe than Sean's friends and I'm sure they have interactions that we know nothing about

Yes that is possibly why. There must be interactions between them we know nothing of for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:14 am

renaissance wrote:No I think that Catherine's friends are a bit busier maybe than Sean's friends and I'm sure they have interactions that we know nothing about

Renaissance...i think you were answering my question from a couple of pages back. I just wanna say thank you. I dislike posting questions, especially bottom of the page ones, because they get buried and I can't help but think partly ignored. I really appreciate your attention and answer.

thanks!

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 am

Iploeg wrote:

Yes that is possibly why. There must be interactions between them we know nothing of for sure.

thanks! 

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:24 am

2ndcampbell wrote:

Renaissance...i think you were answering my question from a couple of pages back thanks!

Last edited by renaissance on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 am

2ndcampbell wrote:

Renaissance...i think you were answering my question from a couple of pages back. I just wanna say thank you. I dislike posting questions, especially bottom of the page ones, because they get buried and I can't help but think partly ignored. I really appreciate your attention and answer.

thanks!

no problem Smiley

Last edited by renaissance on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 am

Iploeg wrote:I really believe SeanCat & co. were at TB mansion with permission. He may have been their best bachelor ever but even he can't just trespass. Sure nothing could have been filmed, they probably were showing their friends around but not without tptb's knowledge.

That picture of Cat in a costume is adorable. These kids know how to have fun. Someone asked why it's mainly about Sean's Dallas peeps. I wonder why too. But often in a relationship a couple will gravitate more towards one family over the other. It does not necessarily take away from the bond between the families or friends for that matter but that's just what happens IMO. (Don't know if the experienced ones here would agree. Yes??No??). Hopefully some of Cat's friends will join them in LV too. That will be awesome.

Where's the like button? :)

Back to top Go down

Post by jembid Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 49 Image10

Wow! :)

jembid

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 am

They're at Beachers MadHouse in Hollyweird.  Never been but I've heard it can get pretty crazy!  

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  19m  
And I thought LA was an alternate universe... @beachersworld @SeanLowe09

On another note... ummmm I usually don't comment about what Sean or Cat are wearing but not too fond of the "purple/lavender" leather jacket and... the iPod necklace is back.... the combination of both.. no words (JMO).  (I'm really hoping he's not wearing those black shoes that we've seen him wear to the DWTS after parties) To give him the benefit of the doubt.. maybe the jacket looks better in person and the camera just doesn't do the color justice..giggling

Last edited by livelife on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 am

Beecher's is at the Roosevelt Hotel.  I'm sure they took Laura and Stephanie.  Hoping to get some IG pics and comments from them!!

To give you a little insight on "this alternate universe".. below is a yelp review from May 2013:

WOW What a night!!! If you want something different, lots to see and a great hype and energetic atmosphere Beachers is definitely a place you want to go!

I had toooo much fun on Wednesday...literally one of the best nights of my life. I had the pleasure of spending this night with some very close friends who i had a blast with! So this place really is a MADHOUSE! LOL When you first get downstairs you approach large doors that look like a huge book case area from a library (very cool) and then your walked in by the host and you enter the Madhouse! YAYYYYYY!

We saw some hilarious characters this night...The 7 ft tall woman with the pasties on her boobs, Elmo, cookie monster, big bird, the old guy in the tight black shorts pacing back and forth (lol) a panda bear, little midgets, the person in the shinny glitter costume (see my photos) just all sorts of people. We loved it! All the characters were extremely friendly, sociable and funny. They walked around to all the bottle service tables for photos, dancing and greetings. Our table was tucked in a nice spacious corner and our bottle was set up and ready to go. The DJ was spinning some great music. He played a variety of hip hop, pop and top 40 jams.

The funniest part of the night was when he played "I believe i can fly" and the little umpa lumpa came from the back dropping bottles off at the different tables. I loved it! It was too cute. I also noticed how often the bottle service host and bar backs came by to replenish the water, ice bucket, mixers and pick up the empty glasses at the tables. I loved that, it showed that they were on top of their game and demonstrated great service in my opinion. (I hate when you go to places and they just walk right pass the table and don't pick up the empty glasses or ask if there is anything else you may need. ) Anywho, I can go on and on about this night, it was amazing! You can clearly see the smiles on my face in the photos. (lol)

Last edited by livelife on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose