SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Scooby wrote:I think the story first came out in the National Enquirer. Yeah.

Well now that is a really trustworthy paper. I'm surprised they didn't say he was a little green alien. giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

This is how I see everything going down:

Chris and Drew have FDs. Brooks/Des "separate" at the beginning of his FD, so he doesn't have one, in the traditional sense.

This leaves Des distraught during F3 RC.

She is still processing everything and continues on to LCDs dates with Chris & Drew. Sort of. Chris and Drew MTP. I believe she has a full LCD with Chris. I think she has a daytime only LCD with Drew that turns dire. Either Drew takes himself out or Des takes him out, but I do not think LCD goes into nighttime. Mostly because she is trying to spare his feelings (like most F3s) Therefore it's only half LCD for Drew.

Brooks re enters the picture. He has a condensed LCD/MTP? (really unsure about this)

Traditional FRC between Chris & Brooks. I believe she has kept Chris around instead of Drew because Chris hasn't been quite as vulnerable and been through as much adversity as Drew has.

The episode descriptions throw me off a bit, but maybe there are 2 LCDs.

1) Chris get a full LCD
2) Drew and Brooks (once he returns) each get half a LCD
=2

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 pm

agentcurls wrote:This is how I see everything going down:

Chris and Drew have FDs. Brooks/Des "separate" at the beginning of his FD, so he doesn't have one, in the traditional sense.

She is still processing everything and continues on to LCDs dates with Chris & Drew. Sort of. Chris and Drew MTP. I believe she has a full LCD with Chris. I think she has a daytime only LCD with Drew that turns dire. Either Drew takes himself out or Des takes him out, but I do not think LCD goes into nighttime. Mostly because she is trying to spare his feelings (like most F3s) Therefore it's only half LCD for Drew.

Brooks re enters the picture. He has a condensed LCD/MTP? (really unsure about this)

Traditional FRC between Chris & Brooks. I believe she has kept Chris around instead of Drew because Chris hasn't been quite as vulnerable and been through as much adversity as Drew has.

1) Chris get a full LCD
=2

My "issue" is I don't see Brooks proposing without meeting her family. I think maybe they delayed the FRC to give Des and Brooks a couple days to MTP maybe have a date and her decide if she really wants to take him back (if he leaves).

This ending really is confusing to me, but I still stand by its Brooks or no one this year. As I don't think after her comments the past two weeks anyone would buy that she is really in love with Chris or Drew enough to get engaged. Both are great guys and I really hope for their sake as well that they are not F1, they both deserve more.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 pm

1) Chris get a full LCD
=2

The episode description doesn't say anything but she meets her final 2 suitors and makes a decision.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

1) Chris get a full LCD
=2

My "issue" is I don't see Brooks proposing without meeting her family.  I think maybe they delayed the FRC to give Des and Brooks a couple days to MTP maybe have a date and her decide if she really wants to take him back (if he leaves).  

This ending really is confusing to me, but I still stand by its Brooks or no one this year.  As I don't think after her comments the past two weeks anyone would buy that she is really in love with Chris or Drew enough to get engaged.  Both are great guys and I really hope for their sake as well that they are not F1, they both deserve more.

The L & S makes it out to be that after her 'I don't deserve to be brokenhearted' she realizes that her soul mate was there all along. So, there is still NOTHING showing Brooks is Final 1 to me. I'm trying to think of things myself, but there's nothing showing it, but some possible VO and Roxanne (her mom) liking both Brooks and Chris tweets.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 pm

1) Chris get a full LCD
=2

Maybe what Brooks got was so different that no one thought to call it an LCD. BTW, I don't think Des regards the opinions of her family critical in this process. She might have preferred that her family meet Brooks, but I don't think it's a deal breaker with her like it might have been with previous leads. This isn't a criticism; I just think she's very independent and prefers it that way.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm just wanting to find a real spoiler or cap showing that Brooks comes back. So far all we have are vague 'insider' articles and her mom liking some pro-Brooks tweets.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't see how after what I've seen transpiring on my TV screen, that she could in such a short amount of time surmise that her soul mate is either Chris or Drew. She falls apart during the FD stage, so she would have to have an earth-shattering LCD with the others in order to do a 360 like that. How would a majority take it seriously or view as authentic? I can't wrap my head around it.

The only thing missing right now is more Brooks SCs! But if they were to show those now, it would be a dead giveaway to how it ends, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:I don't see how after what I've seen transpiring on my TV screen, that she could in such a short amount of time surmise that her soul mate is either Chris or Drew. She falls apart during the FD stage, so she would have to have an earth-shattering LCD with the others in order to do a 360 like that. How would a majority take it seriously or view as authentic? I can't wrap my head around it.

The only thing missing right now is more Brooks SCs! But if they were to show those now, it would be a dead giveaway to how it ends, IMO.

You mean 180 and I see what you mean, but she will just say 'it wasn't meant to be', because he didn't love her. What I'm not getting is Brooks' 180 from the HTD (I don't want her to leave, this is the closest to marriage, blah, blah, blah) to him basically telling her he doesn't feel the same or whatever.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 pm

I think Roxanne Hartsock would never favor tweets or follow TeamBres without ever meeting him. With the way Brooks feels about family and fitting in, I don't think he'd move forward without meeting Des' family. I thought maybe Nate might be a problem but I think when he meets Brooks and sees how hesitant he was because he takes relationships seriously and that he used his head to make this as real as an experience as it can be, Nate will appreciate it. He's not here for the fun and games to get swept away on a fling. I think Nate will accept Brooks and trust Des' judgement. Nate tweeted Des is a smart girl and that she will pick what's right for her. I am convinced like most here, it IS Brooks or nothing. Any promos that come out will be to cover up that fact.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 pm

atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I don't see how after what I've seen transpiring on my TV screen, that she could in such a short amount of time surmise that her soul mate is either Chris or Drew. She falls apart during the FD stage, so she would have to have an earth-shattering LCD with the others in order to do a 360 like that. How would a majority take it seriously or view as authentic? I can't wrap my head around it.

You mean 180 and I see what you mean, but she will just say 'it wasn't meant to be', because he didn't love her.  What I'm not getting is Brooks' 180 from the HTD (I don't want her to leave, this is the closest to marriage, blah, blah, blah) to him basically telling her he doesn't feel the same or whatever.

I agree and think there is producer manipulation or producer inflicted doubt.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I can't bring the pics from the closed thread of Brooks at the local baseball game. Can someone bring it over?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom