SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Soleil wrote:I wish Chris H would have asked the guys tonight who they think is going to be F1. They'd all be saying Brooks for sure!  Sheesh it's so darned obvious (well maybe not for poor Zak who thought he had a chance)

I found it hilarious that both Kasey and Mikey while arguing about the James thing that both mentioned the conversation was all perpetuated by Brooks getting "all the roses" particularly that group date rose in Germany. That darn, charming Brooks, let's blame that on him as well!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Soleil wrote:I wish Chris H would have asked the guys tonight who they think is going to be F1. They'd all be saying Brooks for sure!  Sheesh it's so darned obvious (well maybe not for poor Zak who thought he had a chance)

I found it hilarious that both Kasey and Mikey while arguing about the James thing that both mentioned the conversation was all perpetuated by Brooks getting "all the roses" particularly that group date rose in Germany. That darn, charming Brooks, let's blame that on him as well!

And I thought it was interesting that none of the others argued that point about Brooks. None of them seemed to bat an eye when Kasey said it. Everyone saw how Des was with Brooks. She must've been blatantly obvious. I wonder if Brooks himself noticed. That is a burning question I have for Brooks now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 am

bilolo wrote:Auntie and Canyonvue friends for life mdrr
LOL, If you are talking about me, somehow though, I don't know if that is in the cards....LOL.
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'll crack up, if after all this speculation, Brooks never leaves!!
This whole season has exhausted me, I will be happy when it is over. This is why I sometimes read the last page of a book!!! Embarressed! 

I don't think he leaves. I think they just fight. I think she's just being dramatic. She thinks he's not going to give her what she wants. This breaks her heart. This makes her want to quit. But, I think in the end he does propose to her. I don't think he leaves and I don't think she sends him away, either. I think they both just think.

Now Canyonvue, are you sure you don't want any of the :koolaid. giggling

I've been thinking your above scenario for quite a while. OMG, how dare a human being have human moment with someone they care deeply for! Des said her road to love had ups and downs and that love isn't always happy. Hmmm she is in love with Brooks, IN LOVE. Not falling in love, not feeling love IN LOVE. He has been the only one left shown having ups/downs regarding the process and apparently more to come. Everything with Chris and Drew has just been peachy perfect, not a glitch to be seen. No hurdles there. They will marry her tomorrow if she suggested it. No need for a drawn out two part finale there.......
I am going to respectfully disagree. I think that the "glitch" with either Chris or Drew will come when Brooks throws a monkey wrench into things by checking out as it is looking more and more that he may do, and they now have to deal with the emotional fallout of it all. I think that their obstacle will be, who handles it best.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:26 am

BarbB222 wrote:
bilolo wrote:"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"
maybe my prediction that he was told by tptb to tell Des he's leaving will have a chance lol don't even know what think it's like the problem came from production and not from Des and Brooks huh

Well we know Drew and Brooks are affected but saying NO MAN will be unscathed means Chris will be put thru something too.
I am thinking that Brooks leaves and that puts more pressure on the other two guys to make Des realize that they aren't going to give up, hense the emotional stress.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:29 am

bilolo wrote:
gabriele wrote:guys, i still think we're overlooking whoever is at brooks' door. i really think that is the key to why brooks leaves. it seems pretty straightforward in that he gets some bad news or someone shows up or something, he is pacing back and forth all upset, he goes to meet des and tells her he has to leave. we know he leaves, well at least i do, because there are only 2--not 3--FDs in the episode descriptions. so, he leaves in the limo in his blue t-shirt. now, what it is all about i don't know. i'm having a hard time believing it is just his "doubts" that make him leave. i do think something outside of that happens. hopefully, tomorrow's episode synopsis will give us more info. of course he's coming back though and they will be fine in the end.
But would Des be that upset if it was something he could not control and say i always love the wrong people or something like that ?
Is it at all possible for it to involve another girlfriend?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom