SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

I think she's being managed PR-wise (consistent with the Rag Mag hype, the GMA sneak peak, the TVGrapevine sneak peak, the lack of FRC SCs, etc etc etc) to obscure the answer to the "was it a happy ending" question. My take? The plot conflict they set up and that awaits the final reveal in the last minutes of the last episode is not the usual "will she pick F1 or F2" but whether Brooks wants the job of F1. Thus, all press and public statements and previews must play to that central doubt (did she get a happy ending or not). It seems all too obvious to me therefore that I think she's engaged to him, and the relationship has the same small chance of surviving the Happy Couple clause as any other. Some, but not much.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by julychild Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Canned answers......remember the days they announced they were engaged?!

I don't know why she still can't say if she is engaged or not. Sean had the same "canned answers" in the beginning, but by this time (after HTD) he was admitting to being engaged while maintaining that he was torn till the last minute.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 pm

julychild wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Canned answers......remember the days they announced they were engaged?!

I don't know why she still can't say if she is engaged or not. Sean had the same "canned answers" in the beginning, but by this time (after HTD) he was admitting to being engaged while maintaining that he was torn till the last minute.

Pretty sure Sean never got to admit he was engaged, but did constantly say how happy he was and that happiness was written all over his face so you knew he was still with his F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

But I really don't think DES was torn..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
julychild wrote:

Pretty sure Sean never got to admit he was engaged, but did constantly say how happy he was and that happiness was written all over his face so you knew he was still with his F1.

Yes he 100% did. He told Mario that when he finally made up his mind it was easy and beautiful (the proposal) or something to that effect. He also told a TV reporter in Dallas (ABC) that he was ready for his family and everyone to find out who he chose and why he was so happy all the time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Reading that interview, the part where she described them, i think Drew is out in the running
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm

julychild wrote:
umngirl wrote:
julychild wrote:

Yes he 100% did. He told Mario that when he finally made up his mind it was easy and beautiful (the proposal) or something to that effect. He also told a TV reporter in Dallas (ABC) that he was ready for his family and everyone to find out who he chose and why he was so happy all the time.

I just watched that interview with Mario and he never said he was engaged. He said giving that final rose was not difficult and it was a beautiful thing once he knew his decision. And he did tell that TV reporter he was ready for his family and friends to know the ending (although they all knew because Cat had secretly visited Dallas and met them) but doesn't mention engagement, just final rose or final decision.

A change in topic, Des seems to have done a lot less press this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:04 pm

umngirl wrote:
A change in topic, Des seems to have done a lot less press this season.

smart girl I would say :yes:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Sean never did. That has hasn't been done in a long time. Last I remember was Deanna.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 pm

bilolo wrote:Reading that interview, the part where she described them, i think Drew is out in the running
me too.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Hotmomma wrote:But I really don't think DES was torn..JMO

Alas, not all will believe this. But I do!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
LLiza wrote:I've never favored any of the final three -- they are all fine in their own ways.  I have been a Desiree supporter since last season and I will be honest that if she ends up engaged to Brooks after all of his shenanigans, I will think less of her judgment.  A choice to settle for a guy who isn't sure that he loves you until the very last minute...and then you quickly accept his proposal before he changes his mind...is nothing less than pathetic for womankind.  We no longer live in the 1950's where whatever the man says, goes.  Yes, I call that pathetic.  

And she will be the decision maker, bread winner, and emotion cajoler as long as they remain together.  So sad.

Yah yah yah :strings1 
:laughingoutlou 

I always liked Paul Harvey....there was always a"rest of the story." We don't have that yet, and won't until next Monday night, but still only a part of it. The story continues to unfold outside the bubble.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+64
Lucas15
california90
Shadow
Love_Me
sparkler