SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:15 am

Des said she didn't want someone too serious.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 am

Why is anyone taking what Chris H says seriously?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Over on Zak's thread, there is a picture of Drew and Zak taken while they were still in Madeira.  Those two apparently became good friends.  So, I am guessing that what Michael G said about Drew - something like Drew was funny as hell or something like that - could be more indicative of Drew's true personality when he really gets to know someone.

Yes, Drew does seem to have a serious side to him, and that is being highlighted in his edit for sure.  But, perhaps Zak's zany side brings out the "fun" side of Drew as well. I am sure that there is more to Drew than what we have been shown.  

Like someone else said, Zak also has a serious side to him that no one saw coming...right?  Maybe Drew and Zak have more in common than we think, like enjoying intellectual conversations.  Both of them seem to be well educated, so I can see why they might be good friends - and even share some common interests.

For some of these guys, forming good lasting friendships during this journey actually turns out to be the best part of the experience anyway.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 pm

These people are rarely 100% what you see on tv. You get to see what the editors want you to see. Sometimes they're nothing like you think they are.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:These people are rarely 100% what you see on tv.  You get to see what the editors want you to see.  Sometimes they're nothing like you think they are.  

I agree  Maybe, just maybe, Chris isn't all boring like some think he is! We only see minutes out of hours of filming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:These people are rarely 100% what you see on tv.  You get to see what the editors want you to see.  Sometimes they're nothing like you think they are.  

I agree  Maybe, just maybe, Chris isn't all boring like some think he is! We only see minutes out of hours of filming!

I can guarantee Chris is 100% not boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 pm

jodirasar wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I don't think she would have kept any of these guys around if they were boring. It is too bad that we can't see the whole people they are and not just the storybook person.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 pm

jodirasar wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Speaking for myself, boring isn't a bad thing at all. After being married (now divorced) to a drama king for too many years, I think boring is a positive trait, not a negative. giggling 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:20 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
jodirasar wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

tyvm 

Hey for the record, I don't think Chris is even 80% too boring. He's quirky and goofy and that's never boring that's fun.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Finally, after the crucial hometown dates, three lucky men travel with Desiree to an exotic destination for some of the most intimate and sensual overnight dates ever. The Bachelorette will have traveled the world again for love, but will she finally make her own fairytale come true?

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he’s no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors’ hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Desiree that will shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

This is from the official Bachelorette site in the "About the show" section. I just posted the last part because we've seen the rest of the season. Not sure if this is the best place for this discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They only say that 3 guys travel to the FDs but not that there are 3 actual dates. They also make a point of mentioning that a guy can decide to leave. That's there for a reason imo and probably fits with the "surprises in store for Desiree that shake her world". It also says 2 guys meet her parents so if Drew has a LCD than it could mean that Brooks doesn't meet her parents. That fits with my thought that he'll return the day/night before the FRC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 pm

albean99 wrote:
Finally, after the crucial hometown dates, three lucky men travel with Desiree to an exotic destination for some of the most intimate and sensual overnight dates ever. The Bachelorette will have traveled the world again for love, but will she finally make her own fairytale come true?

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he’s no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors’ hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Desiree that will shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

This is from the official Bachelorette site in the "About the show" section. I just posted the last part because we've seen the rest of the season. Not sure if this is the best place for this discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They only say that 3 guys travel to the FDs but not that there are 3 actual dates. They also make a point of mentioning that a guy can decide to leave. That's there for a reason imo and probably fits with the "surprises in store for Desiree that shake her world". It also says 2 guys meet her parents so if Drew has a LCD than it could mean that Brooks doesn't meet her parents. That fits with my thought that he'll return the day/night before the FRC.

Not saying that Brooks doesn't decide to leave but Brayden did leave in Germany.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+64
Lucas15
california90
Shadow
Love_Me
sparkler