SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:01 pm

pander3575 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Finally, after the crucial hometown dates, three lucky men travel with Desiree to an exotic destination for some of the most intimate and sensual overnight dates ever. The Bachelorette will have traveled the world again for love, but will she finally make her own fairytale come true?

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he’s no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors’ hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Desiree that will shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

This is from the official Bachelorette site in the "About the show" section. I just posted the last part because we've seen the rest of the season. Not sure if this is the best place for this discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They only say that 3 guys travel to the FDs but not that there are 3 actual dates. They also make a point of mentioning that a guy can decide to leave. That's there for a reason imo and probably fits with the "surprises in store for Desiree that shake her world". It also says 2 guys meet her parents so if Drew has a LCD than it could mean that Brooks doesn't meet her parents. That fits with my thought that he'll return the day/night before the FRC.

Not saying that Brooks doesn't decide to leave but Brayden did leave in Germany.

I realize that but they put it after the FD description and before the MTP part. That seems intentional to me. Often they'll end the write up talking about them being free to leave.  Of course I have no doubt that Brooks leaves and it will rock Desiree's world.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 pm

^^ I actually think the last line is the most interesting...I think we know for sure Chris and Drew would definitely pop the question...

At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm

sfrank wrote:^^ I actually think the last line is the most interesting...I think we know for sure Chris and Drew would definitely pop the question...

At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

That's used EVERY season!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm

sfrank wrote:^^ I actually think the last line is the most interesting...I think we know for sure Chris and Drew would definitely pop the question...

Don't they say that every season? Of course this season it is obvious Chris and Drew would propose.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 pm

pander3575 wrote:

Don't they say that every season? Of course this season it is obvious Chris and Drew would propose.

They say that every season.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 pm

That press release means nothing for the beginning of the season. All they do is stick some general information of the season and then stick the names in. Heck, remember they forgot to take out Emily's name?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Right then...I point to Des' own words during her press junket...

Desiree Hartsock: You know, overall the experience was definitely, you know, an emotional journey. And there's a lot of surprises and, you know, I mean overall I think it's a journey of love. And love isn't always going to be happy because there's going to be ups and downs but, ultimately you get through it all.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 pm

atem wrote:That press release means nothing for the beginning of the season.  All they do is stick some general information of the season and then stick the names in.  Heck, remember they forgot to take out Emily's name?

This write up's pretty detailed. I used this a lot when trying to sleuth the dates before I was spoiled. It's not like we have a lot of info right now so why not discuss?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 pm

sfrank wrote:Right then...I point to Des' own words during her press junket...

Desiree Hartsock: You know, overall the experience was definitely, you know, an emotional journey.  And there's a lot of surprises and, you know, I mean overall I think it's a journey of love.  And love isn't always going to be happy because there's going to be ups and downs but, ultimately you get through it all.

She also said this ....
What were you looking for in your last man standing?
My best friend. Someone who's going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and caring and who ultimately understands me.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm not so sure Drew would if Des told him about Brooks.  Drew may become hesitant to make that type of commitment that soon.  He may want to date in the 'real' world first, to make sure that she's totally over Brooks.  That is probably why tptb let us hear Drew saying that he was going to return as an engaged man.  jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm

atem wrote:That press release means nothing for the beginning of the season.  All they do is stick some general information of the season and then stick the names in.  Heck, remember they forgot to take out Emily's name?

Yes - they use the same one each season and forget to edit it correctly.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Forgive if somebody else has noted this, but neither Brooks' or Chris' introductory video was shown this season - even as a deleted scene (like Catherine's on the Bachelor). Drew's was, right? In the history of this show, has the F1's introductory video never been shown?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+64
Lucas15
california90
Shadow
Love_Me
sparkler