SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 pm

I think wifey and hubby are watching des men tell all episode since they missed watching it coz they were in Vancouver this Monday and they are glued in yt together and then they are happened to see hubs in bachelorette and decided to re-watched together . For sure sean is laughing about it what he did with those episodes especially him running outside and yelling Emily's name giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 pm

kitcat wrote:
pinkflowers31 wrote:
kitcat wrote:The fact that Catherine watched ALL episodes of  her Bachelor season shows how open minded she is. Plus she tweeted back someone saying during Emily's season, she herself was rooting for Emily to choose Sean.

And we know whos arms Sean happily ended up with. :Smiley:

sometimes it helps to exorcise the past to understand the present...

Yes, she is open minded. But I think it's different watching Sean with Emily because he was in love with Emily, or at least he thought it was love at the time. I think that part would be hard to watch, him saying he wanted to marry Emily and be with her forever.

i know right considering hes had a gf before for
3 yrs and he didn't marry her! and all of sudden here comes emily and wham! he wanted to marry pronto! thats the magic of realitytv laugh out loud

that is why i appreciate the fact that now, Sean and Cat are both mature enough not to rush into marriage and get to know and spend more time together first. now that is being real.

Agreed!!! Amen!
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:13 am

I am so happy to see how much these 2 grew together after the bachelor season .  When sean went to DWTS and they got bombarded so many write ups from tabloids whatsoever . I am just happy they have a thick skin and focus what they have together and focus themselves . You  can see how these 2 love and care  each other very much. It melts my heart . God bless them . :cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 am

I was in twitter and there are 2 saying sean why he needs to relive the bachelorette and why would he watched an episode of dating with his girl that he is in much happier place now  Lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:26 am

I think Sean said such wonderful things about how he wants to love as he drove away.... the sentiment is certainly true (or seems from my seat) about how he loves Catherine. A year ago when he was interviewed he knew that Emily was not the one for him, the one for him would have no doubts about him. Catherine's behavior indicates she has no doubts.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 am

jcrbil wrote:I think Sean said such wonderful things about how he wants to love as he drove away.... the sentiment is certainly true (or seems from my seat) about how he loves Catherine.  A year ago when he was interviewed he knew that Emily was not the one for him, the one for him would have no doubts about him.  Catherine's behavior indicates she has no doubts.

word Good Post rock 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15