SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 pm

I think the key here is he is sharing that at time we want things for the sake of wanting and get hurt in the process but we do not fully understand the plans of God for our lives. God had a better plan for him, although he thought he was in love with Emily, God had a different wife for him. Watching with Catherine is very healthy because they both understand the hand of God on they relationship. God found a better wife for him and he will never take it for granted.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I really believe he is send a great message to everyone who follows him. I for one think this is a great word of encouragement. Catherine should be happy to have a men who shares his past with her and then appreciates the present and understanding the will of God for their lives.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

umngirl wrote:If Cat had no issue watching their whole season, I highly doubt watching him with Emily would bother her. For all we know, they were joking with each other about how different Sean acted and how that relationship would never work out. I mean, I know Sean claimed he loved Emily, but I equate that to the type of love he had for Lindsey. He loved the person she was but was never in love with her. I imagine Cat had already seen that episode and how cool that when she first saw it she didn't know the guy she was sad to see eliminated would be her future husband. God sure works in mysterious ways.

Exactly. If she was fine watching his dates with the girls from their season, I'm sure watching blondes season was a breeze. And who knows, maybe they watched it naked! (Just seeing if ya'all are paying attention)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 pm

pinkflowers31 wrote:I wonder how many times they have watched their own episodes on Sean's season. I bet Catherine still laughs at her reaction during the proposal, when she looked like she was about to faint.

Betcha a million dollars they've watched less than I have...or most of you too! Lol. :wedding

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm

blessed66 wrote:I really believe he is send a great message to everyone who follows him.  I for one think this is a great word of encouragement.  Catherine should be happy to have a men who shares his past with her and then appreciates the present and understanding the will of God for their lives.

The most beautiful , touching proposal I have ever watched ! :cutesmile!: god is good ladies ! Keep believing and be real you can found the right person :cutesmile!:  love . Love beatingheart

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:If Cat had no issue watching their whole season, I highly doubt watching him with Emily would bother her. For all we know, they were joking with each other about how different Sean acted and how that relationship would never work out. I mean, I know Sean claimed he loved Emily, but I equate that to the type of love he had for Lindsey. He loved the person she was but was never in love with her. I imagine Cat had already seen that episode and how cool that when she first saw it she didn't know the guy she was sad to see eliminated would be her future husband. God sure works in mysterious ways.

Exactly. If she was fine watching his dates with the girls from their season, I'm sure watching blondes season was a breeze. And who knows, maybe they watched it naked! (Just seeing if ya'all are paying attention)

You are funny giggling :yes: 

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

TrustxLove wrote:God bless the broken road, that led me straight to you...

Sorry that song was playing in my head when I saw that tweet.

LOVE that song. Also, Unanswered Prayers is fitting too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

lipsis wrote:

giggling Well that definitely got me to pay attention.

And considering Cat both retweeted and favorited Sean's tweet about them watching, I'm thinking she agrees very much the sentiment he was conveying with the tweet. Perhaps her basically saying that while they watched was the reason he tweeted it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

You are funny  giggling :yes: 

Hahaha giggling giggling and they can sing the song "my chick bad " rotfl giggling just kidding .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

kitcat wrote:The fact that Catherine watched ALL episodes of  her Bachelor season shows how open minded she is. Plus she tweeted back someone saying during Emily's season, she herself was rooting for Emily to choose Sean.

And we know whos arms Sean happily ended up with. :Smiley:

sometimes it helps to exorcise the past to understand the present...

Yeah I saw that too before . Lol. She's really a cool chick ...
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

pinkflowers31 wrote:
kitcat wrote:The fact that Catherine watched ALL episodes of  her Bachelor season shows how open minded she is. Plus she tweeted back someone saying during Emily's season, she herself was rooting for Emily to choose Sean.

And we know whos arms Sean happily ended up with. :Smiley:

sometimes it helps to exorcise the past to understand the present...

Yes, she is open minded. But I think it's different watching Sean with Emily because he was in love with Emily, or at least he thought it was love at the time. I think that part would be hard to watch, him saying he wanted to marry Emily and be with her forever.

i know right considering hes had a gf before for
3 yrs and he didn't marry her! and all of sudden here comes emily and wham! he wanted to marry pronto! thats the magic of realitytv laugh out loud

that is why i appreciate the fact that now, Sean and Cat are both mature enough not to rush into marriage and get to know and spend more time together first. now that is being real.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Cat is so confident in her love for Sean, He prayed for an answer and that lead to Catherine. Meant to be and they know it. As long as she's in sunnglesville with him nothing they watch can trunp that
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15