SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
idago_girl wrote:The show last night had to be very hard for the guys to watch. At one point I think Chris S. said he knows she doesn't have that kind of affectionate relationship with the kisses and such or something along those lines. Ouch! She is all over all of the guys. Plus everything she's been saying about Brooks. I would be pissed if I were them.

Welcomeparty!  idago girl!!...agree. if F1 not Brooks she has A LOT to explain!!...no no

I don't think Brooks comes back. I think Des knows he really didn't love her and she is gonna move on. Why dwell on someone not in love with you? I think Des felt enough for Chris to continue the relationship with him...she was falling in love with him too. Sure she would have picked Brooks over Chris but now that Brooks doesn't love her and left and she still has feelings for Chris why not try to move on. Do you think JP cares that Ashley was googoo gaga over Bentley..probably but oh well..Bentley didn't like Ashley at all and was out of the picture. Des is strong, once she gets over the shock of Brooks leaving she will realize she deserves more than that. She deserves someone who really loves her. Des stated before she was in love with chris s too so even though Brooks was her first choice he's not a choice anymore so it would be dumb for Des to keep pining over him if she still has feelings for the other guys. I don't think chris will be "pissed" unless Des is still pining over Brooks and talking about Brooks and making it obvious she is still in love with him. I don't think she is doing this. I think she will push him out of her mind, and once she gets out of that bubble she will realize her unrequited love for Brooks was just a crush.

Anyway she was all over all of the guys, no matter who F1 was the F1 would be annoyed.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Cecilia wrote:She says in that TV interview that she wouldn't change anything about it.
Also Chris Harrison says we are going to need a ton of tissues for tomorrow night.
definitely points to brooks. no one is going to need a ton of tissues for chris or drew if she were to pick either. some of their fans don't even want them to end up as F1 and i don't blame them at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 pm

gabriele wrote:
Cecilia wrote:She says in that TV interview that she wouldn't change anything about it.
Also Chris Harrison says we are going to need a ton of tissues for tomorrow night.
definitely points to brooks. no one is going to need a ton of tissues for chris or drew if she were to pick either. some of their fans don't even want them to end up as F1 and i don't blame them at all.

It depends on what kind of "tears" they are. It doesn't automatically mean a good thing for Brooks.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

It depends on what kind of "tears" they are.  It doesn't automatically mean a good thing for Brooks.
des said we will see "happy tears" tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:19 pm

gabriele wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

It depends on what kind of "tears" they are.  It doesn't automatically mean a good thing for Brooks.

Fingers cross that the editors handle showing how she reached her happy tears well. I want to be crying right alongside Des and a small editing slip could translate into a snooze fest on monday.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 pm

gabriele wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

looking forward to "happy tears" High clap :cutesmile!:

nd... hope the camping was wonderful and that you are not too mosquito bitten... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Fingers cross that the editors handle showing how she reached her happy tears well. I want to be crying right alongside Des and a small editing slip could  translate into a snooze fest on monday.
i'm not quite following you. what do you mean about a small editing slip could make it a snoozefest? also, you have to place your bet for who is F1. no more fence-sitting nd4. you don't want anyone to call you wishy washy now do you? Hugesmile  i'm totally just teasing you if that isn't coming through. 

did you see des and brooks in the woods? i bet they have been camping for some of their safe house visits.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:13 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Fingers cross that the editors handle showing how she reached her happy tears well. I want to be crying right alongside Des and a small editing slip could  translate into a snooze fest on monday.
i'm not quite following you. what do you mean about a small editing slip could make it a snoozefest? also, you have to place your bet for who is F1. no more fence-sitting nd4. you don't want anyone to call you wishy washy now do you? Hugesmile  i'm totally just teasing you if that isn't coming through. 

did you see des and brooks in the woods? i bet they have been camping for some of their safe house visits.

I`ll go ahead and change my SN to MsWishyWashy how is that.
Or alternatively Just call me BrooksF. That should do the trick. Hugesmile 

No I doubt Brooks and Des would have come up camping this weekend - why let the cat out of the bag in the 11th hour. Considering those spoilers have been out since hour -1 and we have no evidence that they went camping in the last 2 months rotfl .

I`m going to go ahead and say while I believe the sources - things just don`t add up for me as a Brooks F1. I thought I left you guys to complete the task of sleuthing out confirmations that he is but I come back and find all you slackers  (j.k). So No I don`t believe Brooks is F1.
Now I will probably  :eatingcrow:  after tomorrow but hey, its either me or so many on the board that they will need 100s to feed the army. summer 

I just can`t wait to see how Des gets her happy tears be it alone, Brooks, Chris or Drew. She looks happy so that should count for EVERYONE not just the ones that turned out to be `right`. I will be happy for her regardless of how this pans out.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I`ll go ahead and change my SN to MsWishyWashy how is that.
Or alternatively Just call me BrooksF. That should do the trick. Hugesmile 

No I doubt Brooks and Des would have come up camping this weekend - why let the cat out of the bag in the 11th hour. Considering those spoilers have been out since hour -1 and we have no evidence that they went camping in the last 2 months rotfl .

I`m going to go ahead and say while I believe the sources - things just don`t add up for me as a Brooks F1. I thought I left you guys to complete the task of sleuthing out confirmations that he is but I come back and find all you slackers  (j.k). So No I don`t believe Brooks is F1.
Now I will probably  :eatingcrow:  after tomorrow but hey, its either me or so many on the board that they will need 100s to feed the army. summer 

I just can`t wait to see how Des gets her happy tears be it alone, Brooks, Chris or Drew. She looks happy so that should count for EVERYONE not just the ones that turned out to be `right`. I will be happy for her regardless of how this pans out.
haha nd4. that was an anti-bet saying who you think won't win. bestbud! yes, we sleuthers have slacked off bigtime but all for lack of screencaps. i still say brooks is crying in a bed of lettuce though. giggling 

treschicas, you might want to read the forum rules. attacking posters or telling them how to feel or think or how they feel or think is not allowed here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 pm

I was commenting on CH comments in relation to the edit. sure viewers who are supporting chris or drew might cry but there is no need for a ton of tissues. i wasn't saying they wouldn't cry at all just not a ton. i think both chris and drew are fine guys and i think they both deserve to be with someone who picks them for their first choice. they both deserve to find their great love. as for your personal attacks against me just know the mods are aware of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 |
 |

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

|
 |

Is that what they showed on GMA?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

+52
schnitzel
jojo47
laurentx
Soleil
northernviewer