SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Sorry, but I can't see this about Zak's HTD. Is it the one already shown with them singing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 pm

atem wrote:Sorry, but I can't see this about Zak's HTD.  Is it the one already shown with them singing?

Yes, it is the singing one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 am

FD Preview

anyone agree with me that they basically give us NOTHING new in this preview?....:headbanging

ETA. actually the VO i never thought this is where i would be (7:41)

was taken from the next vid 4:01...laugh out loud...hehehe 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 am

murasaki1393 wrote:FD Preview

anyone agree with me that they basically give us NOTHING new in this preview?....:headbanging

I think they may give us the words for the breakup (temporary if we can believe the spoilers).  He says his head is telling him she's the one (not his heart). He says something he loves about her. Definitely words that could be part of lead up to the breakup, in my opinion.

I'm on the Chris bandwagon myself as seeing lots of connection/chemistry between them. (She did the leg wrap in the water scenes.) His consistency. Her surety of him. Their obvious ease and interaction - their normalcy on out-of-the-country dates and on his hometown. He's the only one she's given gifts to - things from her heart. She's chronicling their interactions and obviously thinking about him during times away from him. She told him she wants him to meet her family (editing didn't show her saying that to anyone else, right?).

If she picks Brooks, ok. But she's missing out on a guy who I believe would be there for life for her - nothing to sneeze at. I always listen to what she actually says - whether in an interview with Chris H. or in any voiceover. Was that truly her heart speaking, and who knows what else she said? Everything is so edited.

This is the first time that I don't want the Bachelorette to pick her obvious F1, 'cause even if he comes back (if he ever left - and we have no proof of that really, just something that makes her really upset on the pier and him upset in a limo) I would question it if he went ahead and proposed. If he did, are they making it through the show? Did she ask for her declarations of love to be left in, so he would never doubt that? Things to chew on while they make us wait 2 weeks! If the spoilers are wrong - she's never said anything to Chris H. about falling in love with Drew. She loves who and what he is and is clearly physically attracted, but it has never come up with him in any conversations I can remember about her life back home. I think a lot of people discount her feelings for and with Chris - 'cos real life interactions aren't that exciting to us viewers - we seem to demand drama.

I went back and watched Ashley's season after Bentley left. She was in the same place as Desiree, head over heels and early - and crushed when he left. He was a heel, Brooks isn't painted that way at all. That's the difference, but blind love knows no reason. We all crush first, then as the relationship develops or not our feelings either lessen or intensify. Look how fast she (and lots of others) fell for Sean - and always do.

Something to think about - except for the first date, we've seen no sense of adventure in her interactions with Brooks - nothing athletic ( I don't count his boat rowing) - when that is clearly a big part of her. It was all set up to intensify the romance, get him to feel something more for her. Their conversations (shown) are all about the feelings - where Chris' and her conversations address the future and his clear understanding of who she is (and admiration for that) away from the show.

And what happened to make her want to quit the show and go home? Are they messing with us as to why? Fleiss and his editing is killing me this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 am

mimitalks wrote:

I'm on the Chris bandwagon myself as seeing lots of connection/chemistry between them. (She did the leg wrap in the water scenes.) His consistency. Her surety of him. Their obvious ease and interaction - their normalcy on out-of-the-country dates and on his hometown. He's the only one she's given gifts to - things from her heart. She's chronicling their interactions and obviously thinking about him during times away from him. She told him she wants him to meet her family (editing didn't show her saying that to anyone else, right?).

If she picks Brooks, ok. But she's missing out on a guy who I believe would be there for life for her - nothing to sneeze at. I always listen to what she actually says - whether in an interview with Chris H. or in any voiceover. Was that truly her heart speaking, and who knows what else she said? Everything is so edited.

This is the first time that I don't want the Bachelorette to pick her obvious F1, 'cause even if he comes back (if he ever left - and we have no proof of that really, just something that makes her really upset on the pier and him upset in a limo) I would question it if he went ahead and proposed. If he did, are they making it through the show? Did she ask for her declarations of love to be left in, so he would never doubt that? Things to chew on while they make us wait 2 weeks! If the spoilers are wrong - she's never said anything to Chris H. about falling in love with Drew. She loves who and what he is and is clearly physically attracted, but it has never come up with him in any conversations I can remember about her life back home. I think a lot of people discount her feelings for and with Chris - 'cos real life interactions aren't that exciting to us viewers - we seem to demand drama.

I went back and watched Ashley's season after Bentley left. She was in the same place as Desiree, head over heels and early - and crushed when he left. He was a heel, Brooks isn't painted that way at all. That's the difference, but blind love knows no reason. We all crush first, then as the relationship develops or not our feelings either lessen or intensify. Look how fast she (and lots of others) fell for Sean - and always do.

Something to think about - except for the first date, we've seen no sense of adventure in her interactions with Brooks - nothing athletic ( I don't count his boat rowing) - when that is clearly a big part of her. It was all set up to intensify the romance, get him to feel something more for her. Their conversations (shown) are all about the feelings - where Chris' and her conversations address the future and his clear understanding of who she is (and admiration for that) away from the show.

And what happened to make her want to quit the show and go home? Are they messing with us as to why? Fleiss and his editing is killing me this season.

Wow..!!..thanks mimi...you just wrapped up Des-Chris relation in such a comprehensive, beautiful way!!..:yes:. I wish i have a sophisticated English skills to come up with narration like that.!! You just put whats inside my heart and my mind into words perfectly!!..thumbsup :Thanktwo 
to the last bolded, your are not alone. this season is driving me...:pullouthair: ..laugh out loud...

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:19 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

Wow..!!..thanks mimi...you just wrapped up Des-Chris relation in such a comprehensive, beautiful way!!..:yes:. I wish i have a sophisticated English skills to come up with narration like that.!! You just put whats inside my heart and my mind into words perfectly!!..thumbsup :Thanktwo 
to the last bolded, your are not alone. this season is driving me...:pullouthair: ..laugh out loud...

I think a lot of people agree here (I dont speak about Brooks fans ;-) : she would be completly irrational to choose Brooks regarding her expectation about a husband. But is love rational ?...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by idago_girl Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 am

I'm really wondering what happened for her to want to go home as well. So what do you guys think are the possibilities?

idago_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by idago_girl Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 am

The show last night had to be very hard for the guys to watch. At one point I think Chris S. said he knows she doesn't have that kind of affectionate relationship with the kisses and such or something along those lines. Ouch! She is all over all of the guys. Plus everything she's been saying about Brooks. I would be pissed if I were them.

idago_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 am

ETA. actually the VO i never thought this is where i would be (7:41)

was taken from the next vid 4:01...laugh out loud...hehehe 

I agree murasaki that they don't give us much more with this video except confirmation that BSG is Brooks and that he is actually on the Verandah pier with her.

I think it's worth watching the preview at the 1:00 minute mark as I'm not convinced that her conversation with CH is all as it seems. At first, they are sitting in those wicker chairs with a railing behind them and then she is in a wicker chair with the pictures behind her. Might be that the pics are to her left in the first shots but I'm wondering if those are two separate clips. Also the VO when she says "I never thought this is where I would be" is put in there to sound like she is saying that while craying and, as you've noted, it's a VO only.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 am

Did you guys see the deleted scene with Zak's brother? Talk about total production set up! I don't believe for a minute. Another reason I can't stand this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 am

atem wrote:Did you guys see the deleted scene with Zak's brother?  Talk about total production set up!  I don't believe for a minute.  Another reason I can't stand this show.

what about it, atem?..pls do tell giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+52
schnitzel
jojo47
laurentx
Soleil
northernviewer