SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:39 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Bres may have their "freak out" moments during the course of the journey, but they are still winding up together in my mind. And how fun for us that it will add more suspense! The Em & Jef ending was so boring (indifference on both their parts?) The clever editing can make it look like a non-Bres ending, but after spending so much time with these 2 (through my extremely voyeuristic video-making!), there is just no way any of the other guys are going to catch up with Brooks.

ITA . There's a good reason SC's of Brooks is being left out. It's not to prepare us that he won't be there in the end. It's to hide that fact. I truly believe she does care/love the Drew and Chris. Every lead says they do love at least the F2. But it's the being IN LOVE that is the difference maker.

Would they actually withhold SCs? Have they before?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by misticia Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:49 pm

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am pretty convinced Brooks leaves. I want to know WHY he leaves. I hope it isn't because he is unsure of everything. That just won't bode well.

Yeah, me, too now. And I'm pretty sure it's because he's unsure or has cold feet. :yes:  If they really love each other, though, if he really comes back because he loves her, it bodes very well. His feelings could be very sure now. The only thing that wouldn't bode well is if he came back before he was sure.

I feel the same because of the sneak peek we get last monday during "Mistresses". It seems to me like if he suddenly realised that she was really falling for him and it was not anymore "fun time". I don't mean he was faking before, just this reality show is not exactly the easiest place to fall in love. We have to keep in mind they date and meet only when cameras are on, dates are scripted, the filming crew is everywhere, they have to "act" stuffs (entrances, exits, etc)... He could feel somehow like an improvised actor and suddenly the Des' "You could be the one" came up. I can almost read on his face during the diner (where, by the way, he wears an horrible sweater !) : "Is this reality ?!".

I guess too that we overread what we see on screen when Des and Brooks are on screen because we got all these spoilers. Maybe what we got for connection was only comfort in front of camera.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:I personally still believe him when he says he is absolutely sure Brooks is F1. I know some will argue he was wrong with Chantal, & I respect that. But I do believe he is right this time.

Me too. Other places with their sources have the same F2/F1 as well. In past seasons, I was one of those doing the he was wrong with Chantal/Emily thing trying to keep hope that my rooting interest could still go all the way. Didn't work for me lol. I think RS is an arrogant a%# for the most part but he does get it right way more often than not. Plus all the feedback from others and their sources that indicate the idea that the choice was a no brainer the whole time I just don't see any other F1 choice. There is clearly some type of drama happening but I still think it will be cleared up within the same episode. Or if the finale is a 2 parter which I think I read earlier in the post, the it will happen/resolve in part 1 and part 2 will do the usual pre FRC things. Though I keep reading the MTA is 7/29 and then the finale is 8/5 so it seems like it is the same as usual? F5 is 7/8, F4 7/15, F3 7/22....MTA 7/29 FRC ep 8/5.....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:What still doesn't make sense is that if Brooks decides to leave on his own accord, than why does he say "it's the worst day of my life" and "agh......" when he would've put it on himself. If he does leave, I really don't think it's by his choice alone because he's unsure of his feelings, etc. I think it must be some extraneous  circumstance that cannot be helped. I think he must leave kicking and screaming about it.

Exactly - It don't believe that Brooks is the one that leave.

You don't? Do you think anyone does?

Sorry -the promo does not lead me to believe that Brooks decides to leave on his own as agentcurls said.

When the knock came on his door - he was not expecting anyone. Not for a date and not because he asked a producer to go call Des. JMO.

Oh and I don't know if anyone else leave. I guess we are talking about Drew here. That clip had so many VOs that it made scant sence.

But that is what they are positioning her for  - to be alone at the end. Hence all those wonderful limos.

I didn't see where Brooks was surprised by someone knocking at the door. I think it's just someone coming to take him to meet up with Des for their date. She's clearly dressed for one at the pier. I don't think Brooks wants to leave but for some reason feels he must. It's the worst day of his life because he doesn't want to hurt Des. Afterwards he leaves in a limo. It's not usual but perhaps it was there for the date.

Actually I didn't say that he was surprised because we only saw the back of his head. He appeared as though he was not expecting someone  (neither Des nor any producers that he may have requested to take him to Des) at his door. His hair - not stylishly disheveled as usual but it was almost 'bed head' all untidy when he opened the door.
That is  how I view that clip.

for the record I don't see that scene him telling her he has to go (for whatever reason) either. I never felt that even prior to knowing who BSG was.

JMO

This is the one you are talking about right nd4reality? His hair doesn't look styled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Momoftrips Can you make sense of anything from that preview? Is that scene later on or during the FD portion? I'm totally confused!

Where are Drew and Desiree in that bedroom? The St James Club?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:What still doesn't make sense is that if Brooks decides to leave on his own accord, than why does he say "it's the worst day of my life" and "agh......" when he would've put it on himself. If he does leave, I really don't think it's by his choice alone because he's unsure of his feelings, etc. I think it must be some extraneous  circumstance that cannot be helped. I think he must leave kicking and screaming about it.

Exactly - It don't believe that Brooks is the one that leave.

You don't? Do you think anyone does?

Sorry -the promo does not lead me to believe that Brooks decides to leave on his own as agentcurls said.

When the knock came on his door - he was not expecting anyone. Not for a date and not because he asked a producer to go call Des. JMO.

Oh and I don't know if anyone else leave. I guess we are talking about Drew here. That clip had so many VOs that it made scant sence.

But that is what they are positioning her for  - to be alone at the end. Hence all those wonderful limos.

I didn't see where Brooks was surprised by someone knocking at the door. I think it's just someone coming to take him to meet up with Des for their date. She's clearly dressed for one at the pier. I don't think Brooks wants to leave but for some reason feels he must. It's the worst day of his life because he doesn't want to hurt Des. Afterwards he leaves in a limo. It's not usual but perhaps it was there for the date.

Actually I didn't say that he was surprised because we only saw the back of his head. He appeared as though he was not expecting someone  (neither Des nor any producers that he may have requested to take him to Des) at his door. His hair - not stylishly disheveled as usual but it was almost 'bed head' all untidy when he opened the door.
That is  how I view that clip.

for the record I don't see that scene him telling her he has to go (for whatever reason) either. I never felt that even prior to knowing who BSG was.

JMO

This is the one you are talking about right nd4reality? His hair doesn't look styled.

Yes that what I said. Not styled as usual. Which it would have been if he was expecting someone.
(I posted that SC in the Brooks SC thread also).

But then again he knew someone was coming since there are camaras in the room so who knows.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
Scooby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
asim wrote:Scooby I have been thinking that all along, the only reason I changed my mind was the two different locations.

Could you list the locations??
I really want to figure this puzzle out.

I have a feeling RS will or has gotten wind of this, and will try to figure it out as to spoil the show even more.

Ok, I know the conversation has moved on, but I'm still stuck on Drew's date(s). Over in the screen cap thread (thanks asim) Mr. Write figured out that the horseback riding was near the picnic. So maybe they did both during their FD and then Drew went home, no MTP or LCD. Maybe the screen caps with the bed and the curtain behind him are from his hometown date, or maybe they did the dinner/overnight part of the FD after all (despite the crying). I dunno.

I'm trying to figure it out myself.  I'm not getting the timing of anything.  Desiree is in the St Anne area and that's not really close to The Verandah.

According to RS (I know I know that he doesn't have all the details) but according to his info, all F3 had a FD and all used the FD card option and then F3 was dismissed at regular RC Maybe he just literally mixed up Drew and Zak (as he now admits) and the info he had saying Zak F3 date conversation went bad at some point was really Drew F3 date conversation went bad....which kind of falls in line with the preview....

I am the one speculating that RS when he switched up Drew/Zak had the right info on the F3 person, just got the wrong guy. He hasn't actually said if his information on "convo went bad" applied to Drew or Zak, I was just saying that it could be that since it seems like the convo btw Drew/Des on what I am *assuming* is part of their FD isn't going well or took a bad turn. JMO.

:yes: It does. Their conversation goes bad, so maybe you're right. And Drew is gone at F3. Thank goodness.

And then all heck breaks loose at some point.

So the problems with Drew may be unrelated to Brooks.

RS is wrong because Drew gets another date. He can't leave at F3 unless he comes back and gets a date. I don't see it.

It looks like Brooks is still f1 so will get lots of screen time at least.

I'm not convinced Drew is on 2 different dates, the show is very sneaky after all.

The show can be sneaky by leaving thing out of the previews. For example, Brooks' FD was possibly left out. His "coming back" is possibly left out.  His LCD is possibly left out.

They cannot put in scenes that were never filmed. And they definitely filmed 2 different date dates for Drew in Antigua, one on the Hilltop and the other on horseback and picnic.

But now with RS saying that he got Drew and Zac mixed up in his spoilers that that in fact it was Drew's FD that had an uncomfortable discussion, then that means that horseback riding and crying discussion date was possibly FD and the Hilltop date in antigua was actually the LCD.
And things looked quite peachy on the Hilltop.

:shock:

I am not sure what I meant to do here but apparently I replied without replying....doh!

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 pm

momoftrips wrote:

All I think about looking at that is DAMN that is one tall drink of water...head is almost to the top of that door! :Drool:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:12 pm

He can leave in his own and it still be the worst day of his life
You can do something you don't like, sometimes it's the heart that say something and the head something else ; if you follow your head, it might not be what you want thus a bad day. It's a dilemma most of the time imo

Last edited by bilolo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:12 pm

albean99 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Bres may have their "freak out" moments during the course of the journey, but they are still winding up together in my mind. And how fun for us that it will add more suspense! The Em & Jef ending was so boring (indifference on both their parts?) The clever editing can make it look like a non-Bres ending, but after spending so much time with these 2 (through my extremely voyeuristic video-making!), there is just no way any of the other guys are going to catch up with Brooks.

ITA . There's a good reason SC's of Brooks is being left out. It's not to prepare us that he won't be there in the end. It's to hide that fact. I truly believe she does care/love the Drew and Chris. Every lead says they do love at least the F2. But it's the being IN LOVE that is the difference maker.

I think the reason there aren't SCs of Brooks on dates is that he isn't on any in Antigua. If he were leaving for good I believe they'd try to make us believe he's there and wouldn't put in the BSG scenes. That they gave us him leaving tells me that they're hiding him coming back.

To me the scenario that fits everything is:

Brooks leaves before his FD, probably his choice - We see both Des & Brooks as being very upset, he's in a limo with tears in his eyes, Des in same top crying about being heartbroken and wanting to go home.

Prior to the F3 RC we see CH asking Des what she wants to do and her crying. Then we see Des talking to the guys (has to be Chris & Drew although we only see Chris) while crying & saying she's sorry. Again this fits Brooks leaving which upset her very much. She'd still have to offer roses and give them a chance to reject them just like Ali did when Frank left.

The F2 at that time are Chris & Drew and we see SCs from both dates. They're the only ones who have different date SCs in Antigua. I don't buy that all of Drew's are from one date. There's no way Des would change her clothes, hairstyle, & earrings partway through the day. Any clothing changes other than putting a swimsuit on are for the night portion of the dates.

It looks like something happens during one of Drew's dates, most likely the LCD. I think Des must let him know about her feelings being confused and Drew may choose to go. It's really hard to tell but I'm thinking he does leave and therefore won't be at the FRC. He probably did MTP though.

Chris is at the FRC and is seen in the limo. I'm not sure if he's being emotional on the way or after rejection. Could be either but we do see him there.

Here's where it's completely conjecture because we don't have any SCs. I believe Brooks comes back, probably the day/night before the FRC. Des has some PIs & VO's that have her talking about "the guy" and unless that's Chris, Brooks must come back before the FRC. I think she's happy to see him but also hurt and therefore will probably tell him she has to think about it. Of course he'll be at the FRC and of course will be the F1. I know not everyone is convinced by that but I think they'd edit it a different way if it ends up being Chris. With Fleiss you never know but I do believe the F1 spoilers.

I like.

So, he leaves on his own accord. She is destitute. She gives the F2 their roses, though not quite happy. She goes on dates with them. Drew can probably see how she feels (if she doesn't say anything). She seems to understand what he's saying, she seems to see the truth. Drew takes himself out. (I've always thought it looked like him leaving).

Chris winning, then, wouldn't come out of left field, would it? He's the only one left. giggling Her choosing him after all those tears, however, would in some ways, make no sense. giggling  And it would be as dull as dirt for everybody but the F2 fans. giggling  They were highly entertained with what happened. So will we be.

That means, as they've all said, including Brooks, there is probably a twist at the end.

Maybe she does send them all home. She does say she's choosing no one. (There are no guys left in then end, zero, Brooks showing the 0 sign). And that's all they're really alluding to in the preview and they leave us with those two hanging frames of a close-up of Brooks sobbing and Des saying she just wants to go home. It shows everyone leaving, but it also shows that things aren't quite over ...

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think all of this is smoke and mirrors! I have no doubt it's Brooks in the end, spoiler or not. I'm basing it on Bres interactions. They already look like boyfriend & girlfriend, just like Roberto & Ali did. In almost every group setting, they are standing near one another. You can't keep them apart. The girl turns to mush around him. And she didn't even let him finish his sentence in the igloo before giving him a kiss attack. Actions speak louder than all spoilers, VOs, PIs, & tricky editing. Where are the body language experts? Please weigh in?? :Smiley: 

That is the thing for me too, even if spoilers didn't exist saying Brooks was F1, just watching them together interacting screams they are the couple at the end.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote: But Chris has tweeted within the last week...I think he could actually go incognito up in a big city like Seattle than Brooks could is small place like SLC.

I'm talking about pics from 'fans', etc.  

I got it but my point is he is out and about. I don't think Brooks is running around SLC saying to people "hey, let me take my picture with you." They are asking him. If Chris can go unnoticed perhaps no one is asking him.

Exactly. The fans are asking him. Brooks is just going about his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love