SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rolldoggs Nate Johnson
@brooksforester @brooks282 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:01 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:08 am

canyonvue wrote:

sfrank wrote:
I hate to think Brooks leaves but the evidence is just too overwhelming on that side after last night's preview. If he does leave, IMHO, it needs to and MUST be a darn good excuse (and it better not be that his needy co-workers just couldn't take it anymore).

I am hoping and Praying that its not because he is suddenly calling his feelings or hers into question. Otherwise, I don't think either of them looks too good...he would look weak, wishy-washy and unreliable and so would she for taking him back while Chris and Drew have been loyal and been there for her without wavering.  Also, I don't know in which version of this "Cinderella" fairy tale the prince questions his feelings for her or vice versa and then leaves even just of a little while  Suspect 

MFs words are still in the back of my mind..."weirdest ending"..."out of left field"..."doesn't make sense"..."doesn't know if guys or Des are happy with it". Have a strange feeling that Brooks is NOT one of the  "guys" he is referring to and its likely Drew and Chris.  Additionally, CH calling Brooks an "enigma" and maybe "just going through the motions" kinda sets up that storyline, unfortunately. All these statements don't point to him leaving for something out of his control and/or an emergency. But MF and CH are slicker than snot on a doorknob so two things keep me hopeful...

The first is that I truly believe Brooks is a good & genuine guy and knowing all that she has already been through during the process (Ben, Bryden, James) how could he purposely  hurt her by just giving up and leaving?! The second is that its Brooks own words..."Worst Day of My Life" -- would he say this if HE is the one that as orchestrated all of the drama of the day by leaving?    question 

I guess we will have to wait and see but until then I remain hopeful but I cautious!

My question, out of curiosity...if Brooks does leave or question his feelings what will you think of him? Will you still like him? Because it seems to be you're saying you wouldn't.

As for me, it wouldn't change how I feel about him if he was wishy-washy or not sure about his feelings. I know that Brooks isn't going to be perfect and he has to figure things out. I just really like Brooks. I'm not lying that he's in a rare category for me of my perfect guys. Jef wasn't even in that category. Plus, I just love his cute personality.

I don't think he's a bad guy no matter what he does; even if he hurts Desiree, because this is, ultimately just a show, and he's much more than this show.

Unless Brooks murders someone or is something that I equally can't abide, I'm going to follow him and be a fan of this cute, sweet, gentle guy.

First, I want to reiterate that its the WHY he leaves that is really the determining factor here and NOT just the fact that he leaves...

Yes, I would still think he is a good guy. But for me, personally,  I would question how reliable he could be for me in the future. Its more than about the show or how cute he is... its about a potential glimpse into life as a couple. Its not lost of me that the circumstances are usual and extreme but I still think for the most part it could give you something to go.

Life is full of ups and down but as a couple, we ride it out together. Its like their talk on the Hollywood sign - Des says she is willing to take the risk and get hurt in the end. But if he chooses to leave on his own accord, can we say the same for him? Is he equally invested as she is? Even with him coming back my answer would still be "no" - at least not in the same way Drew and Chris have been. They too have their fears, emotional turmoil and insecurities but they are in it just as much as Des is and have remained by her side through the thick and thin. Him leaving (w/o a legit excuse) would be a problem for me. I don't think I could pick him in the end but that's ME not Des. I still think they make one hell of a cute couple though! Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 am

sfrank wrote:

First, I want to reiterate that its the WHY he leaves that is really the determining factor here and NOT just the fact that he leaves...

Yes, I would still think he is a good guy. But for me, personally,  I would question how reliable he could be for me in the future. Its more than about the show or how cute he is... its about a potential glimpse into life as a couple. Its not lost of me that the circumstances are usual and extreme but I still think for the most part it could give you something to go.

Life is full of ups and down but as a couple, we ride it out together. Its like their talk on the Hollywood sign - Des says she is willing to take the risk and get hurt in the end. But if he chooses to leave on his own accord, can we say the same for him? Is he equally invested as she is? Even with him coming back my answer would still be "no" - at least not in the same way Drew and Chris have been. They too have their fears, emotional turmoil and insecurities but they are in it just as much as Des is and have remained by her side through the thick and thin. Him leaving (w/o a legit excuse) would be a problem for me. I don't think I could pick him in the end but that's ME not Des. I still think they make one hell of a cute couple though! Hugesmile

I love this post and i agree with you 100%:yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:18 am

So, where is Brooksy now? What does it say reflected in that window? :detective

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 am

Looks like a deli shop. no idea  

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 am

Just posting this here because I don't know where to put it, but this is a quote from Chris Harrison that has me worried when it comes to Brooks:

“This season gets very emotional, and that has everything to do with Des,” notes Harrison. “These guys see that she’s a catch. They really start falling in love with this woman quickly.” He adds, “From here on out, these guys are laying it all on the line. … We definitely have some Mesnicks coming up — I don’t know if it’s a full Mesnick, but we have some pretty solid Mesnicks coming up.”

I sometimes wonder if Des doesn't send Brooks home. That would definitely explain his intense tears, as well; him being beside himself not knowing how he can change her mind.

The surprise twist is that she could pull a Mesnick right on the show and end up wanting him instead, knowing she'd made a mistake. Which would make a solid Mesnick on the show. Not a full one, but a solid one.

Doesn't she say that she learned on the show the difference between what she wants and wants she needs, or something?

So, to me, that would explain why she continues on with Drew and Chris. Brooks was not an original F2. But, like Jason, she picked wrong and soon realized it. And they have to bring Brooks back. That would definitely be out of left field.

I think maybe Des breaks Brooks' heart. She's sad and heartbroken and wants to give up and go home and realizes she made a mistake and CH has to fix it.

That would explain Brooks crying so bitterly, looking so lost in the limo, and why he doesn't seem to feel he has any power or control over the situation (pacing around among the trees saying it's the "worst day of (his) life" and "there's nothing (he) can say."

In the end we'll all see how we saw it all along, but it comes out of left field.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 am

canyonvue wrote:Just posting this here because I don't know where to put it, but this is a quote from Chris Harrison that has me worried when it comes to Brooks:

“This season gets very emotional, and that has everything to do with Des,” notes Harrison. “These guys see that she’s a catch. They really start falling in love with this woman quickly.” He adds, “From here on out, these guys are laying it all on the line. … We definitely have some Mesnicks coming up — I don’t know if it’s a full Mesnick, but we have some pretty solid Mesnicks coming up.”

I sometimes wonder if Des doesn't send Brooks home. That would definitely explain his intense tears, as well; him being beside himself not knowing how he can change her mind.

The surprise twist is that she could pull a Mesnick right on the show and end up wanting him instead, knowing she'd made a mistake. Which would make a solid Mesnick on the show. Not a full one (after the show), but a solid one.

Doesn't she say that she learned on the show the difference between what she wants and wants she needs, or something?

So, to me, that would explain why she continues on with Drew and Chris. Brooks was not an original F2. But, like Jason, she picked wrong and soon realized it. And they have to bring Brooks back. That would definitely be out of left field.

I think maybe Des breaks Brooks' heart. She's sad and heartbroken and wants to give up and go home and realizes she made a mistake and CH has to fix it.

That would explain Brooks crying so bitterly, looking so lost in the limo, and why he doesn't seem to feel he has any power or control over the situation (pacing around among the trees saying it's the "worst day of (his) life" and "there's nothing (he) can say."

Yeah, now I'm beginning to think that Desiree actually sends him home. Maybe Des puts Brooks through the wringer.

In the end we'll see how we saw it all along, but it comes out of left field that she wants him back.

What do you think? And where would I put this on other threads?

I think it has to do with all the crying and tears. Jason Mesnick had a breakdown towards the end and since its a plural Mesnick, I think he is referring to the guys getting very emotional and not Des flipping back and forth though to be fair that does fit a Mesnick as well but he only did that once. I just don't see Des willingly sending him off.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Just posting this here because I don't know where to put it, but this is a quote from Chris Harrison that has me worried when it comes to Brooks:

The surprise twist is that she could pull a Mesnick right on the show and end up wanting him instead, knowing she'd made a mistake. Which would make a solid Mesnick on the show. Not a full one (after the show), but a solid one.

Yeah, now I'm beginning to think that Desiree actually sends him home. Maybe Des puts Brooks through the wringer.

In the end we'll see how we saw it all along, but it comes out of left field that she wants him back.

What do you think? And where would I put this on other threads?

I think it has to do with all the crying and tears. Jason Mesnick had a breakdown towards the end and since its a plural Mesnick, I think he is referring to the guys getting very emotional and not Des flipping back and forth though that would to be fair be a Mesnick did do that as well but he only did it once.

Whose to say one of the guys doesn't pull one, too. Like maybe Drew.

He may be talking about the emotions. But I am inclined to think that when he says "some Mesnicks" he's not meaning plural. He just says Mesnicks to muddy the waters. Because, when he's getting more specific he says "I don't know if it's a full Mesnick", then reverts back to plural. He's thinking of one specific case. It almost seems like he's using plural to not be too obvious and then he slips up when he focuses in and says a single 'it'. He also says "some" Mesnicks instead of a more specific number, like 'a few' or 'a couple'. 'Some' is very generic and can just be plucked out of space to muddy the waters.

Just an idea. May not hold much water, but it has some merit.

I didn't see Jason choosing whom he did, either. I thought for sure it would be Molly. Saw their connection. I could see Des doing it if she's a little blind for a moment. When most people think of a "Mesnick" they're thinking of that one time.

Do I get a cookie if I'm right?

Just as much as you might not see Des doing that to Brooks, I can't see Brooks willingly leaving Des. Why is he crying so hard? I think she might've broken his heart.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:17 am

So I think a full Mesnick (if CH is referring to Des) would be Des picking someone and then that someone having to be told that it was a mistake; that Des cant stop thinking about someone else and is really in love with someone else. Would everyone agree or am I out in left field somewhere?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:23 am

Chris Harrison just means the crying the guys do, that's all.

Brooks says in that VO that it was worse than he thought it was going to be and that there is nothing he can say to make it better.

Desiree says that she wants to go home! Why would she say that if she's the one deciding to let Brooks go?

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 am

atem wrote:Chris Harrison just means the crying the guys do, that's all.  

no idea 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love