SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm

there are no cookies. only v necks. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by asim Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Canyonvue, I rewatched that part last night tooo many times and the samething struck me, why would he say "This is the worst day of my life" ? It dosen't make sense that he would go and say that. I'm leaning toward Des is the one that is sending him away... but watching it last night, he looks like he had some sun in the limo.. The only thing that has got me stumped is why would she say she is heartbroken.. So I don't know.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm

That could be a very likely scenario, Canyonvue. I don't know how to bring your last post over but it seems like brooks could have created doubt in Des' mind about what he wants at the end of the ride.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 pm

I didn't remember RS said that about Brooks not wanting to get married. Maybe he told her that and she decides to send him home thinking he won't propose
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 pm

atem wrote:Also, remember the RS claim that Brooks wasn't anywhere close to wanting to get married when we heard how he was the front runner.  Fits the edit of him leaving.

That would fit, too. That would make sense considering what she says about him and how she feels afterward. She still could've been the one who sent him home, though. Maybe he would've stuck around and seen where things went. He could be crying because of what he said and how he made her feel and how he feels, and that whole mess, or he could be crying because she didn't give him a chance and sent him home, and it's not what he chose. Probably both.

He just seems beside himself; inconsolable, like he's not in control of the situation and he doesn't know how to fix it. Like, she's shutting him out and he doesn't know how to fix it.

There are a lot of people who think they aren't ready to get married and then find "the one" and do soon after.

Maybe a little Des loss and a lot of crying cleared things up for him. Maybe he comes back. Maybe she asks him to come back.

She sends him home in the limo, methinks. He doesn't seem happy about the situation he's in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:47 pm

asim wrote:I didn't remember RS said that about Brooks not wanting to get married. Maybe he told her that and she decides to send him home thinking he won't propose

I am with you Asim, I dont ever remember hearing RS say that Brroks was no where near ready to get married. I have only ever heard he was always a front runner and it was all Brooks, Brooks, Brooks... :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Also she says at the end she went with what she needed and not what she wanted. So the princess wants her Cinderella story to be perfectly written but what she gets is a very messy version of it. She isn't going to compromise on finding her Prince Charming or the man who will eventually marry her.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Where can you watch the preview on here? I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Could it be her brother Nate had something to do with Brooks being upset?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:56 pm

asim wrote:Canyonvue, I rewatched that part last night tooo many times and the samething struck me,  why would he say "This is the worst day of my life" ?  It dosen't make sense that he would go and say that.  I'm leaning toward Des is the one that is sending him away... but watching it last night, he looks like he had some sun in the limo.. The only thing that has got me stumped is why would she say she is heartbroken.. So I don't know.
Yeah, it's that "worst day of his life" "there's nothing he can say" and the pacing and uncontrollable tears.

I wondered about the heartbroken part, too, and I think she would still say she's heartbroken and want to give up. After all, she wanted to be with him. Just because she does send him home, doesn't mean she won't feel heartbroken about losing him and won't want to just give up :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 pm

double post

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm

double post

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love