SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

motheroffive wrote:I just wanted to comment on how cool it was the way they responded to their late night crisis - like a real family. I have had a dog sprayed before and it is nasty! I would have been inclined to say they are your dogs you fix it! But they rallied together, figured out what to bath them in, went to CVS and fixed the problem together! I still don't see how people could say this is all for show. They are living real life together.

So true. Things aren't always all roses and fairytales. They are going through the good and the bad together, and that's what builds a real and lasting relationship. I do feel like they are a real family, and will work through whatever comes their way...together.

And loving all these clues about the upcoming wedding!! I really do think it's happening in August!! So excited!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Just a comment on the Ray Johnston Band think. Cedar Creek Lake where they are going to be on July 5th is a huge lake about an hour fom Dallas. Lots of people from the Dallas/Fort Worth area have homes there. Lots of activities over the holiday in the area. There are two community concerts listed on their website as happening on the 5th but neither include this band. Must really be a private party. He has said he loves the more independent less known country bands and they fit that category!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Sean posted a #STBT (shirtless throwback Thursday) pic on his IG, if anyone wants to grab it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Here you go .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 2q0911l

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Here you go .

He sure was all muscled up. I prefer the way he looks now. Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm

@clmgiudici: A week or two ago I said I had never smelled a skunk's spray before. That backfired. Literally.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Pia1 wrote:

I like the muscles. What I don't care for is the thick neck and puffy face.  If he could get the one without the other, that would be good. Either way, Catherine is a lucky woman.

Thanks for posting the pic, lovebites.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 pm

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I like the muscles. What I don't care for is the thick neck and puffy face.  If he could get the one without the other, that would be good. Either way, Catherine is a lucky woman.

Thanks for posting the pic, lovebites.

He looks good besides the neck but it hurts to lay your head on muscled up shoulders and arms. LOL! (personal experience)giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: A week or two ago I said I had never smelled a skunk's spray before. That backfired. Literally.

Hahaha it must be smelly right around the house laugh out loud:giggling:giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Pia1 wrote:

Yeah I agreed with you . But he still look great.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Hahaha it must be smelly right around the house laugh out loud:giggling:giggling

The worst part it getting the smell out of the house. You have to use things that absorb the smells not try to mask them like coffee or lots of boxes of baking soda. They have gotten some good advice on twitter hopefully they will use it!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 pm

love LOLA!!

seanloweksu
Lola has a tough life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 2 F669162adf5011e28ed122000a9f1311_7
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn