SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Elissa nominated Jeremy for eviction.

Jeremy won POV and used it on himself.

Nick is the replacement nominee.

:Smiley: 

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 am

Who do you think will be evicted this week?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 am

noobsleuth wrote:Never mind about the couples... I know who they are now and agree that they need to go. ( I just watched last night's episode)

Elissa is actually becoming one of my favorites in the house. I also really like McCrae, Nick, and Howard. Andy, Amanda, and Helen are growing on me as well. I don't think I know enough about Candice to form an opinion of her. Judd, David, and Jesse all seem like matter of time people. Jesse though, seems to like Nick so maybe he will figure out that he can use her vote to the advantage of the MC and keep her around.

From what you guys are saying I think I like Nick's strategy the best so far. It is smart of him to act like a floater to the other alliance while still holding a place in the MC. I think McCrae really wants to trust him so I hope Nick doesn't let him down. Those are probably my two favorite players at this point. Not to mention, Nick is pretty nice to look at! LOL

Anyway, again I don't have feeds, but have been trying to read about them and watch a few of the clips. Apparently, a few of these people have no filter and have been flinging racial slurs, and other derogatory terms about homosexuals. Are you guys (with the feeds) picking up on any of that? Seems like Aaryn, Kaitlyn, GinaMarie, Jeremy, and Spencer are the main instigators.

If that's the case, I would not like watching them win $500,000.no no 

Aaryn & Gina have lost their jobs because of what they've been saying. And looks like Spencer is close to losing his, except he has a union job at the railway, but the company has spoken out against him. These people are stupid for not realizing that this would get out and that it would affect them in the "real world".

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 pm

I like all 3 and wish they'd been in an alliance but that's not to be. I don't want Nick gone, so I'm hoping they vote out Elissa, she's only strong because of her connections outside the BB house and getting the MVP, other than that I find her boring, jmo. Be interesting to see if MC is broken up tonight and what will happen in the house if it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Helen won HOH. Elissa is gonna be safe I'm sure.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 am

Yeah, no doubt Elissa is safe this week. Who do you think Helen will put up? Jeremy and Aaryn or maybe even Spencer? Would love to see Aaryn go first.

Probably the only one, but I felt bad for GinaMarie, she really liked Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:24 am

JMO I am over this season and cast already.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 am

Just got done watching BBAD, just wow! Can we just ff through and give the win to Helen? It's crazy in the house. Aaryn turning over Candice's bed and I guess GM & Candice got into it but of course they went to commercial during that, grr! At least GM apologized...BUT she's STILL crying over Nick I guess she REALLY REALLY likes him, laugh out loud. I don't see that relationship going anywhere. :gotcha: 

Lots of race stuff going on lately, Zimmerman trial, Paula Dean, BB...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:33 am

Love_Me wrote:JMO I am over this season and cast already.
Yeah, I know how you feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

+6
TrustxLove
GrahamGal
cupcakes
Admin
LoveDovez