SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Love_Me wrote:Is anyone tuning into the Feeds? I want someone to talk with about what is going on.

cheeky

Off and on with the feeds.  Let's talk.

Crazy they are forming an 8 person alliance, but with more players and more nominees you have to have the numbers.  Of course the more people the weaker it is and they will start flipping as soon as the other side wins HoH if they do. I like that there are small alliances within the bigger one. The MC (Moving Company) alliance is probably the strongest (I think Jeremy is the weakest link in the 5 though) with the GL (Good Looking) alliance going down in flames.

I think getting rid of David is the right thing to do and Nick is doing a good job selling he is with the other side.  While Nick is not part of the 8 person alliance he is not a target of them either since he is part of the MC that is controlling the 8 person alliance.

Best games so far to me seem to be Howard, Nick, and Judd. I would say McCrae, but wining HoH and Veto has put a target on him. Although he has done a good job making others think it's their idea to keep Elissa he could be spreading himself too thin.

Couples need to go.  They are nauseating.

I really need to see their DRs to find out what they are really thinking before predicting anything.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:15 pm

According to Joker's, Elissa is now nominated and Candice is off the block.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 pm

sanlee088 wrote:According to Joker's, Elissa is now nominated and Candice is off the block.

Confirmed by Hamstertime.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is anyone tuning into the Feeds? I want someone to talk with about what is going on.

cheeky

Off and on with the feeds.  Let's talk.

Crazy they are forming an 8 person alliance, but with more players and more nominees you have to have the numbers.  Of course the more people the weaker it is and they will start flipping as soon as the other side wins HoH if they do. I like that there are small alliances within the bigger one. The MC (Moving Company) alliance is probably the strongest (I think Jeremy is the weakest link in the 5 though) with the GL (Good Looking) alliance going down in flames.

I think getting rid of David is the right thing to do and Nick is doing a good job selling he is with the other side.  While Nick is not part of the 8 person alliance he is not a target of them either since he is part of the MC that is controlling the 8 person alliance.

Best games so far to me seem to be Howard, Nick, and Judd. I would say McCrae, but wining HoH and Veto has put a target on him. Although he has done a good job making others think it's their idea to keep Elissa he could be spreading himself too thin.

Couples need to go.  They are nauseating.

I really need to see their DRs to find out what they are really thinking before predicting anything.
Thanks so much GrahamGal for sharing your thoughts. High clap

I will have mine later today! Can't wait to catch up!

sanlee088 wrote:According to Joker's, Elissa is now nominated and Candice is off the block.

Sprite wrote:

Confirmed by Hamstertime.

Thanks for posting. Now I am confused. If she is the MVP does that mean she can't be evicted this week? The other contestants don't know that she is the MVP right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

In a funny turn of events, I think Elissa is more likable than most of the girls this season. I really thought I wouldn't like her, but I actually favor her more than most of the others. She doesn't act like Rachel to me, at least not yet!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Love ... My understanding is that the MVP can still be evicted if they are put up...And pretty much everyone seems to know that she is the MVP for some reason. I'm not clear if she let it slip or they figured it out by her behaviour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:In a funny turn of events, I think Elissa is more likable than most of the girls this season. I really thought I wouldn't like her, but I actually favor her more than most of the others. She doesn't act like Rachel to me, at least not yet!

I couldn't agree more with you. Never thought I would feel this way. giggling 

Sprite wrote:Love ... My understanding is that the MVP can still be evicted if they are put up...And pretty much everyone seems to know that she is the MVP for some reason. I'm not clear if she let it slip or they figured it out by her behaviour.

Thanks so much!

So Elissa might be the one leaving?

I watched the show tonight, but need to catch up on what has been happening on the Live Feeds today.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:43 am

I don't have the feeds, but was watching a few of the feed clips....

Who are the couples? I have yet to see Nick and Aaryn interact, but I think they would be cute together.

I agree with you saying that I actually like Elissa.

Who was McCrae in bed with while in the HOH suite!?! It looked like Jessie!:shocked!: 

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Never mind about the couples... I know who they are now and agree that they need to go. ( I just watched last night's episode)

Elissa is actually becoming one of my favorites in the house. I also really like McCrae, Nick, and Howard. Andy, Amanda, and Helen are growing on me as well. I don't think I know enough about Candice to form an opinion of her. Judd, David, and Jesse all seem like matter of time people. Jesse though, seems to like Nick so maybe he will figure out that he can use her vote to the advantage of the MC and keep her around.

From what you guys are saying I think I like Nick's strategy the best so far. It is smart of him to act like a floater to the other alliance while still holding a place in the MC. I think McCrae really wants to trust him so I hope Nick doesn't let him down. Those are probably my two favorite players at this point. Not to mention, Nick is pretty nice to look at! LOL

Anyway, again I don't have feeds, but have been trying to read about them and watch a few of the clips. Apparently, a few of these people have no filter and have been flinging racial slurs, and other derogatory terms about homosexuals. Are you guys (with the feeds) picking up on any of that? Seems like Aaryn, Kaitlyn, GinaMarie, Jeremy, and Spencer are the main instigators.

If that's the case, I would not like watching them win $500,000.no no 

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:Love ... My understanding is that the MVP can still be evicted if they are put up...And pretty much everyone seems to know that she is the MVP for some reason. I'm not clear if she let it slip or they figured it out by her behaviour.

The MVP can be nominated either initially (since they don't even know who is MVP when original nominations are made) or as a replacement. Most people figured she was the MVP when David went up since basically everyone at the time wanted to put her up. She has since admitted she was the MVP (and being R sister) to many of the people in the house.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by myjewel Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I don't have the feeds, but was watching a few of the feed clips....

Who are the couples? I have yet to see Nick and Aaryn interact, but I think they would be cute together.

I agree with you saying that I actually like Elissa.

Who was McCrae in bed with while in the HOH suite!?! It looked like Jessie!:shocked!: 

Jeremy and Kaitlin , Aaryn and David but they broke up last night. I think she knows that he's going home :-( Amanda was staying at the HOH room with MC.

myjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 am

Aaryn is the HOH

She nominated Helen and Elissa

Elissa is once again the MVP this week
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

+6
TrustxLove
GrahamGal
cupcakes
Admin
LoveDovez