SELECT CONTENT

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:Diogo wasn't invited to go to the MTA.  

Sure wish people would tweet seeing the guys.  

In recent years, contestants that didn't make the cut the first night, don't attend MTA (or WTA).

I hope that is the case. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the MTA or WTA and been like who in the world is that?!? If we have to look up who it is then I'd rather see more bloopers...or better yet a longer preview of the finale.

Back to top Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Brad tweeted 4hrs ago about traveling to CA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:Diogo wasn't invited to go to the MTA.  

Sure wish people would tweet seeing the guys.  

In recent years, contestants that didn't make the cut the first night, don't attend MTA (or WTA).

Yep. Unless they make a memorable first night like Ashley P. (lol) and Jonathan (he tweeted he was gonna be there).

I saw tweets from Brad, Ben, and Kasey that they were on their way to LA this weekend as well.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Some of the girls from Sean's season are possibly making their way there too. Not that I've seen any hint of that but that's has been the norm in the last few years.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:Some of the girls from Sean's season are possibly making their way there too. Not that I've seen any hint of that but that's has been the norm in the last few years.

wouldnt be surprised if sarah herron isn't of them. /sarcasm

but i can see some of them being there since i hear past contestants come to the after party. it's a big ol' reunion.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 pm

california90 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Some of the girls from Sean's season are possibly making their way there too. Not that I've seen any hint of that but that's has been the norm in the last few years.

wouldnt be surprised if sarah herron isn't of them. /sarcasm

but i can see some of them being there since i hear past contestants come to the after party. it's a big ol' reunion.

Barf.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 pm

zackkalter Zack Kalter
En route to LA for MenTellAll. Gonna be off the grid for about 24 hours. See you on the flip side bachelorette [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Zack K.. sigh. I miss him. Still bummed he didn't make it farther!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Zac K is a cutie. They showed next to nothing of him which was the bigger bummer.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:Zac K is a cutie. They showed next to nothing of him which was the bigger bummer.

I totally agree with you! IMO, he was one of the cutest and had the best ABC bio! His instagram videos are also hilarious, which reminds me of the "Valentines Day" video he did.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 am

california90 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Zac K is a cutie. They showed next to nothing of him which was the bigger bummer.

I totally agree with you! IMO, he was one of the cutest and had the best ABC bio! His instagram videos are also hilarious, which reminds me of the "Valentines Day" video he did.

I hope Zack gets some airtime. I really like him and in fact he & Drew would for sure be in my F4.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 am

albean99 wrote:
california90 wrote:

I hope Zack gets some airtime. I really like him and in fact he & Drew would for sure be in my F4.

I doubt it since he didn't last for any of the drama except Ben's and he was friends with Ben in the house. I think hot seat will be Bryden, James, Michael, Ben, and Zak. They're gonna obviously focus on Michael vs Ben and James/Mikey with Kasey/Michael?? and obviously not Drew although he's a big part of it. Oh and Brian.. if he even shows up cause he's apparently back with Stephanie.

I had him in my F4 pre-season too. I was sooo sad that he got eliminated and I think a few members can agree with me :P

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+65
ironcat
MiaHawk
Hotmomma
Becky75
SouthernMomOf4