SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 18d95916d47711e2a46122000a9f09e2_7

Recognize this former UP pitcher? #tbt #bachelorette
A Southpaw. Wonder why he didn't make the big leagues?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 18d95916d47711e2a46122000a9f09e2_7

Thanks, Love_Me! You've made my day!

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Hasn't anyone in Seattle taking a pic of the guy when they see him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Hubba Hubba!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

atem wrote:Hasn't anyone in Seattle taking a pic of the guy when they see him?

I know right!!! Where is this hottie hiding at? We've heard nothing on him!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am

Chris looks skinny with his clothes on but look at him with his shirt off...WOW. No wonder Des said he had the best body!! Really can't wait until next Monday! Did you guys notice they are already playing up the Brooks vs. Chris finale...showing each guy's reaction when Des is interacting with the other guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 am

treschicas wrote:Chris looks skinny with his clothes on but look at him with his shirt off...WOW. No wonder Des said he had the best body!! Really can't wait until next Monday! Did you guys notice they are already playing up the Brooks vs. Chris finale...showing each guy's reaction when Des is interacting with the other guy.

Yeah, no surprise there. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:52 am

I don't know if its just me but I count an 8 pack .   Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 3942450867

:Drool:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

rc49ers, you have been a naughty lady...scrutinizing our boy's body parts:laughing:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:i can't see the pictures that murasaki put up :Frown:

neither can I 🇳🇴

i wonder why??..those were from Getty images..an episode 4 teaser of our boy....maybe it needs flash software, or something like that....scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 am

treschicas wrote:Chris looks skinny with his clothes on but look at him with his shirt off...WOW. No wonder Des said he had the best body!! Really can't wait until next Monday! Did you guys notice they are already playing up the Brooks vs. Chris finale...showing each guy's reaction when Des is interacting with the other guy.

ITA!!wow, you have 'eagle' eyes and awesome sense of analysis.!!....we will need it throughout the show!!...:Nod::Clap:

PS : is it just me? i found this whole new setting of `posting box` is weird. somehow my reply end up attached with previous post *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

rc49ers wrote:I don't know if its just me but I count an 8 pack .   Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 3942450867

:Drool:

clapping!:Clap::winkie::hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+27
Kelad9
b
tigertiz
pavalygurl
IrishGal