SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I wonder what else they are doing today?

@MattyKTalent: Busy day with @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici @TalentResources

Well, three things that we know of..

Katie taping
Bowling fundraiser
Nightclub hosting

What else? I dunno!

Interesting that they weren't with the group. Though I agree, it would've been very odd to have Sean involved in Des' show. Maybe since they had 3 (at least) obligations today they were able get their hotel room an extra night or two and decided to spend extra time in NYC together since their other visits were quickies?

I think the Katie taping is fairly soon according to a tweet from Chris Harrison. He is co-hosting the show today. They maybe have more going on today before their two events this evening. Trista tweeted that she had a fun day coming up also so who knows.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 am

Well, they have the 3 married couples from BachNation in NYC... it would be perfect to have them 3 showing SeanCat's wedding announcement support!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 am

Well I know I'm not going to get anything done today so I'm glad they are all busy! Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 am

lipsis wrote:Well I know I'm not going to get anything done today so I'm glad they are all busy! Lol

Ain't that the truth!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 am

@clmgiudici: It's sunny and I can't wait to meet Katie Couric and all the Bachelor people today! NY, you're making up big time :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 am

Glad you all are up now. Good morning! Should get some of the work on my desk done before all the excitement begins as pics and tweets start flowing in. Yippee. I am so excited. High clap

Last edited by Iploeg on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:37 am

I'm starting to think that what we all WANT to happen is very likely GOING to happen!
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: It's sunny and I can't wait to meet Katie Couric and all the Bachelor people today! NY, you're making up big time :)

I have grown so attached to Catherine that I am very excited for her to meet all the successful Bachelor couples. I just have one question, in the middle of all of them, why Vienna?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I have grown so attached to Catherine that I am very excited for her to meet all the successful Bachelor couples. I just have one question, in the middle of all of them, why Vienna?

I'm excited for Catherine too! Its a big day today...no matter what happens.

Vienna? Well, she brings a different perspective. lol I have to say, when I saw her at the taping of BP2, she didnt seem all that bad except for how toxic she and Kasey were for each other at that point. Heck, even she and Jakey were friendly to each other.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:18 am

Is there such a thing as Bachelor overload?

Matt Kirschner ‏@MattyKTalent 2m
Oh hello there @JP_Rosenbaum @ashhebert @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @tristasutter #bacheloroverload

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:28 am

lipsis wrote:Is there such a thing as Bachelor overload?

Matt Kirschner ‏@MattyKTalent 2m
Oh hello there @JP_Rosenbaum @ashhebert @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @tristasutter #bacheloroverload

So excited she got to meet JP and Ashley.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:29 am

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 5m
And everyone is as sugar sweet as I hoped :) Happy to be considered part of the bachelor fam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

+34
MissLittle
Scooby
sallyisleta
lovelySC
Cajunprince7