SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 am

jcrbil wrote:I've been to Disneyland grad night too.... back in ancient times.  But my recollection is that the park was cleared out after the day and that the grads would show up  and get locked in for the night.  Your group had to have a special concession to be let out early.

They did the same in my day too. I think it's looser now. Beings that June is more than half over, I could be wrong about grad night.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by scarre_me Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 am

SeanCat seemed not to care what is going on with the Bachelorette for 2 consecutive weeks now. I liked that. Sean had been accused of being jealous of guys when they live tweet  the last time. Accused of being famewhore for live tweeting too.lol. Thanks God...their intimate date in NY and a day out fun with family and friends is more important to them than the show.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 am

Its not grad night at Disney tonight, the next scheduled grad nights are tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday (which closes out their grad night season for 2013)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

+34
MissLittle
Scooby
sallyisleta
lovelySC
Cajunprince7