SELECT CONTENT

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Post by melisma Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:12 pm

NBC most likely has "dibs" on Sara, so she would be off limits to ABC and The Bachelorette. In addition, I would find in impossible to believe that Fleiss would ever think that another show's "find" would be "good enough" for his show.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 pm

melisma wrote:NBC most likely has "dibs" on Sara, so she would be off limits to ABC and The Bachelorette. In addition, I would find in impossible to believe that Fleiss would ever think that another show's "find" would be "good enough" for his show.

I totally agree.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:We are all hoping for Sara as the next Bachelorette. And many have contacted people within The Bachelorette franchise to get the ball rolling. For years now we have said we wanted someone new. Sara would be a perfect fresh face.

I liked the match makers. But what I didn't like was the advice that they would give to the girls. While the others were on stage. To me that just thread information into the other girls as to what they needed to do. To step up their game.

I do not like 3 guys. It was to much bouncing around. And you really didn't get to learn much about the girls. They had their few key girls in mind. And every one else was just air time. Filling up air space. I felt Ben and Ernesto took the back seat to Tim. That was totally unfair. Am I surprised that they didn't work out with their chosen one. Not at all.

I can see why this isn't in Bachelor form. Because you really don't see the actions between the contestants like The Bachelor.

Would I enjoy another show like this. I don't know. I would prefer to see Love In The Wild come back. They were hugely successful with many couples coming out of the few seasons it ran.

I wanted to tell you I'm sorry Tim didn't pick the one you liked so well. I love your loyalty.. Sara sure has a wonderful fan in you. I love how you stood behind her through thick and thin and how you were still always respectful and polite to those of us that saw Tim going in a different direction.. I have truly enjoyed reading all your posts. : ) .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:24 pm

NBC most likely has "dibs" on Sara, so she would be off limits to ABC and The Bachelorette
. Yup. It's pointless to think about it. Fleiss is never going to go with someone he hasnt worked with in the past, unless it's a celebrity/semi-celeb.
I hope that Amber will set her friend Sara up. That would be far better for Sara than any reality show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm

i predict we see ben and shandi on another show of some type within the next year. wouldn't be surprised to see ben on Apprentice since he has a connection to ivanka trump.

shandi also has a connection to The Donald from her pageant background, so it wouldn't surprise me to see her on that show or even become involved in something else The Donald produces. btw, shandi has gone off to hawaii to get away from it all. she tweeted tonight that she's arrived in Kauai and is already in beach mode.

i think i've spotted something in ernesto's tweets he may plan to use somehow to market himself. he now ends nearly every tweet with the hashtag phrase #hopefulRomantic. while the others from ready for love are going back to their lives, ernesto is working very hard on twitter, continually responding to every tweet he gets.

as for ready for love, i think the show should have included only two guys and episodes should have been either an hour or no more than an hour and half. 2 hours was too long and required too much production nonsense as filler. i also agree with the comment that having all the girls together to hear matchmaker advice didn't seem right. also, if anyone ever tries a new dating show, please NO ELEVATORS.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Shandi said that she has a new show for next fall.
i think i've spotted something in ernesto's tweets he may plan to use somehow to market himself. he now ends nearly every tweet with the hashtag phrase #hopefulRomantic.
You are probably right. Go away Ernesto.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:
NBC most likely has "dibs" on Sara, so she would be off limits to ABC and The Bachelorette
. Yup. It's pointless to think about it. Fleiss is never going to go with someone he hasnt worked with in the past, unless it's a celebrity/semi-celeb.
I hope that Amber will set her friend Sara up. That would be far better for Sara than any reality show.

Would that apply if the Show was cancelled???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Umm Yes. x 1,000 my friend.

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

2observe wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Would that apply if the Show was cancelled???

To put it into perspective... Fleiss wants someone with an established fanbase. When they cast Sean he had over 200,000 twitter followers and Des has about 130,000... Sara has just shy of 2,400. Basically, there aren't enough people that know about her since RFL was cancelled JMO.

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 am

noobsleuth wrote:
To put it into perspective... Fleiss wants someone with an established fanbase. When they cast Sean he had over 200,000 twitter followers and Des has about 130,000... Sara has just shy of 2,400. Basically, there aren't enough people that know about her since RFL was cancelled JMO.

The sad part of all this is that Fleiss will not listen to the real fans of the show, those of us who post here, on FORT, on the motherboard, etc. I've been on the motherboard since 2009 and there have been many threads during that time begging for some new face to be the lead on the show. He went for years with new faces and the show was successful. Some of the recycled leads have been duds: Emily Maynard is an excellent example, as was Brad Womack and Jen Scheft (sp?).

I suspect once Sara's picture was released as a new Bachelorette, there would be no shortage of contestants and viewers. Oh well, hope springs eternal.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 am

I dunno for me Sara's personality is boring and dull not very sex kittenish that get a man blood boiling.....She is just nice girl with a sad back story, I doubt the Bachelor franchise would be interested ...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

The sad part of all this is that Fleiss will not listen to the real fans of the show, those of us who post here, on FORT, on the motherboard, etc. I've been on the motherboard since 2009 and there have been many threads during that time begging for some new face to be the lead on the show. He went for years with new faces and the show was successful. Some of the recycled leads have been duds: Emily Maynard is an excellent example, as was Brad Womack and Jen Scheft (sp?).

I suspect once Sara's picture was released as a new Bachelorette, there would be no shortage of contestants and viewers. Oh well, hope springs eternal.

If viewers "boycotted" the Show for one season, you would see all the suggestion of these boards put into action. The problem is that viewers continue to watch the Shows that they complain about. jmo :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

+15
docnash14
newfiegirl
luvlady345
noobsleuth
2observe
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez
melisma
Iluvbachette
MatchMaker
BuckeyeGal06