SELECT CONTENT

Hi guys! It's hailey

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi guys! It's hailey - Page 8 Empty Re: Hi guys! It's hailey

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:10 pm

ManHands wrote:
beetims wrote:Oh my gosh! As usual, I am behind on whats been going on here! I can not believe Hailey is actually posting!!!

Gosh... what to ask. I don't even know! You were my favorite, all 3 of Tim's final girls were amazing, but I feel I connected with you the most. You had me laughing the entire season. I can't believe Tim sent you home! I hope everything has been and continues to be wonderful for you and I hope life gives you everything you want and more! You deserve it.

I want to ask you the same thing I asked Sarah: What was your favorite memory from the show with the girls that wasn't on camera? Something we didn't get to witness?

Hi Beetims,
Thank you so much for all your support! :cutesmile!:
There were so many incredible memories made last summer, i feel like i could type for days! I will agree with Sarah that 4th of july was a really fun day/night for us- singing Disney songs, like the slumber parties we all had when were little....but one other really funny memory is of this silly little "quotes"totem pole i made for us all to write on- add inside jokes, etc to- we would bring it "stage" days as almost a symbol of "tim's girls" and we would cop the good spots in the green room...i think i have pics of the pole- bc i dont know where it ended up after i left- i have lots more to tell...

I think Ready For Love may have posted that on IG?

What were some of the quotes - I would love to hear!

Back to top Go down

Post by ManHands Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Well I just finished watching the final episode of RFL( Tim), and I have to say, it was not only a beautiful television moment but also a true & genuine love story beginning in front of our eyes....It is bittersweet to see the show end,yet, i feel a clarity and appreciation for the entire process and what it has brought into my life. .

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the girls visit Tim in Austin. I think it was clear that either of the girls would fit it wonderfully with Tim's friends and each seemed to have a very romantic and fun time there. Not to mention it got me antsy to get out there! I love that town!
On stage, day …..oh wow, I really felt for TIm, having to send someone home who you truly care for and adore. What a hard decision and what a public way to have to let someone down.

Throughout the time on the show, I often related to Tim and his attraction to both of these two beautiful women.I have developed two truly special and UNIQUE friendships with these ladies.
When Jenna and I would spend time together we would always have the best time! Painting, drinking wine,laughing and being silly,i totally felt like this girl "gets" me and we would be the best of friends in "the real world". Our sense of "inappropriate" humor was completely the same and her energy would definitely pep me up when i was feeling down. Although they didn't show it, on one occasion, she even referred to herself as "Hailey 2.0" , which was so flattering!Funny but flattering. After the show had wrapped, she and I have become even closer, as she and i have been able to build a true friendship without the complications of Tim.

And then there was my Sara, who i became so close to for so many reasons. From the first night, she & i bonded, and her nurturing spirit was something i ended up relaying on throughout the entire summer. She amazed me in her pure beauty and strength. I jokingly called her my Lava B ( Lava B*tch) just because she was so sweet and understanding. The instant trust that Tim speaks of, is just exactly how i felt with Sara; who, throughout the process would let me confide in hereabout how I was feeling about TIm , our dates, etc…without ever making me feel uncomfortable. She is one of those friends you know you will have for life.

What it comes down to is the intangible, unexplainable "thing" that draws two people together and eventually turns into love. It can't be calculated, or reasoned, and it is so unique to each individual couple and their story. With Jenna and TIm, especially since seeing their dates, i have witnessed such a chemistry ( beyond physical) that linked them. JUst as the matchmakers told TIm, many girls will be appealing to you, but its the one that makes you want to write songs for- then you know your choice!

When Tim said goodbye to Sara, it broke my heart….I knew that throughout this process, he was alwayas very concerned with protecting everyones feelings and yet also being honest to himself. She could not have handled it all more gracefully! She is the definition of a class act and I was amazed at the maturity and kindness she showed for him .

In the same breath, I was so moved by Tim's speech to Jenna in the garden and the sincerity in how deeply they were both falling for each other.Oh and that song! Forget it about it! That was so heartwarming, catchy and overall uplifting to me! The boy is talented!

What I think Sara, and all of us "unchosen" women from the show should realize is that it is not a reflection of our worthiness or our "readiness" but simply that these guys weren't the right fit for us. We all came there taking a chance, and I am truly grateful that i did. I see elements in Tim that I do think match me in so many ways but at the same time, i am excited to meet the man that will truly compliment me and "get" me for the rest of my life! Going through this has brought me one step closer to finding my counterpart, because I know myself much better and know what I am looking for, even more.
Having the amazing insights from all of the fans has been truly moving and an incredible learning experience to view yourself from the outside in. I want to thank you all for all the kind words and support you have showered on me since the first episode. It meant the world to me, and I will not forgot them!or you!
ManHands
ManHands

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Wow, Hailey, I'm giving you a standing ovation in my heart...that was beautifully written! I love it. I'm so glad you were a part of this show and that you've chosen to share your insights with us. I'm going to miss all of you girls. I hope, at least on twitter/FB, you'll keep us posted a little on your journey. I want know when you meet that guy who makes your heart sing!

Love you guys!

blowkiss

Loved this part especially!

What it comes down to is the intangible, unexplainable "thing" that draws two people together and eventually turns into love. It can't be calculated, or reasoned, and it is so unique to each individual couple and their story. With Jenna and TIm, especially since seeing their dates, i have witnessed such a chemistry ( beyond physical) that linked them. JUst as the matchmakers told TIm, many girls will be appealing to you, but its the one that makes you want to write songs for- then you know your choice!

Last edited by Litta123 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm

What it comes down to is the intangible, unexplainable "thing" that draws two people together and eventually turns into love. It can't be calculated, or reasoned, and it is so unique to each individual couple and their story.
yes

Aww Hailey love what you have to say in your post, thanks for being a part of this, so many of us enjoyed getting to "know" parts of you & the girls through the show/twitter...it'll always be a fond memory! Hoping you find your own intangible, unexplainable love! :hug:

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Hailey - You rock! Thanks for sharing your insight. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you all the best in Austin. Way too easy to have too much fun in that rockin town.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Hailey - for you I echo the above posts! group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Beautifully Said Hailey. Glad You All Are Able To See The Bigger Picture And Are Able To Cherish The Friendships You Made. Sounds Like It Wad A Wonderful Experience For You. high five bestbud!
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks Hailey! I love reading your input and learning about the friendships you made that have surpassed the show. I also enjoyed looking at your RFL album on Facebook. :Smiley:

Hi guys! It's hailey - Page 8 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Hailey, Thank you! You summed it up nicely, all of the men had a great bunch of women but Tim hit the jackpot!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

Thank you so much Hailey for sharing your thoughts with us. I am sad the season is over, but so happy we got to experience the journey you went on. :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:24 pm

crap wrote:
ManHands wrote:Just wanted to pop in & say hello & tell everyone how much all your love and support has meant to me . I have been holding back on commenting until I was off the show- but now, I'm a free bird! Haha
I will say, reading others POV of experiences in your life is very eye opening. I have learned quite a bit from it all & I appreciate all your views. Please know that we are all so happy for Tim and his F1 and we all realize that everything happens for a reason. I have learned so much and knowing that others can relate to me and my " quirks" makes it even easier to embrace those parts of me. I am happy to answer questions, although I will say u can't judge on my typing- autocorrect is not my friend usually.
Love you guys!

WE LOVE YOU HAILEY!!! You were so much fun to watch and you are so full of life I totally think you should get your own show! I wish Tim would have picked you, but its all good. As long as you are happy then that's all that matters. You wont be single long, thats for sure!
High clap

Couldn't say it better. Hailey: just between 'us girls' your instincts for humanity, friendships, dating, etc. could teach Matthew Hussey a thing or ten. You could claw your chair with your beautiful "man hands" waiting for him to change!!! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 am

I saw Heidi Klum on America's Got Talent - and I agree with what was posted earlier. Hailey does resemble her a lot!

I find it very interesting that the quality of women chosen for Tim was so much higher than those for Ben and Ernesto. And by "quality" I really mean that there was no cattiness and strong friendships were built. Is that a reflection on Tim's character, that the matchmakers were looking for women who were so thoughtful that they were able to care for each other without letting their feelings for the man get in the way? I don't know, but it was a beautiful thing to witness, and to read from Hailey that the friendships continue on a year later.

Hailey, good luck in Austin! I think if I was young and single, I might head to Texas myself. Doesn't the saying go "Everything's bigger in Texas?" Your manhands might end up looking rather dainty there! It's all relative. I'm 6' tall, and my husband, who is 8" taller, thinks I'm petite. How could I not fall in love with that? :yes:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hi guys! It's hailey

+21
eme92