SELECT CONTENT

Hi guys! It's hailey

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi guys! It's hailey Empty Hi guys! It's hailey

Post by ManHands Thu May 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Just wanted to pop in & say hello & tell everyone how much all your love and support has meant to me . I have been holding back on commenting until I was off the show- but now, I'm a free bird! Haha
I will say, reading others POV of experiences in your life is very eye opening. I have learned quite a bit from it all & I appreciate all your views. Please know that we are all so happy for Tim and his F1 and we all realize that everything happens for a reason. I have learned so much and knowing that others can relate to me and my " quirks" makes it even easier to embrace those parts of me. I am happy to answer questions, although I will say u can't judge on my typing- autocorrect is not my friend usually.
Love you guys!
ManHands
ManHands

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! It's hailey Empty Re: Hi guys! It's hailey

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi Haley ... Welcome!

You were easily my favorite and I just loved your personality, quirks and all. And very beautiful. The fact that you are an artist added to you mystique. :) I'm hoping that you attract to yourself an amazing man who will understand you to your core.

May all good things come your way. Hugs.[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Welcome Hailey!!! Thanks for joining us! We all love you here. :Smiley:

Hi guys! It's hailey Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 pm

ahahaha, kept wondering what's gonna be your username ... mademyday just when I was getting ready for bedtime
Welcome1
So, if you've read all my "philosophical" tales there are a few questions left in your thread and now I'm speechless.

ok... have a question
What was going through your mind when you were let go? (if you even remember, how did it feel?)

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

AH, YOU'RE MY GIRL-CRUSH.

I don't even have any questions, just so much love.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Hi guys! It's hailey Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Hailey, I'm so happy to hear you are doing well! Thank you for joining us and being willing to give us some insight! Love, love, love you on RFL! As a matter of fact, I have a single son about your age... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 pm

:happydance: We love you Hailey! Thank you for joining us!

Questions - was there any editing of your words to make it sound like you said something that you clearly did not say? If so, what was it?

Do you know what Tim and his final girl did after the finale?

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 pm

ManHands...love the screen name Hailey! Welcome! Welcome1

First, if you haven't figured it out, I adored you on the show. Loved your Mom and Dad. Your students are fortunate to have someone who clearly has a passion for kids and art. Btw, this isn't kissing up...I just had to get it out since I have more than 140 characters. :gotcha:

Are you taking questions...cause I've got one...well, probably more than one, but I'll start there.

ETA: Are you leaving your job at your school? The FB poster wished you good luck and I wondered what that was about?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Maybe even more importantly, how are you doing? Was it hard to have to relive the last episode? It was hard, very hard for me to watch. I was actually feeling a little melancholy for you Monday evening...hence the video.

ETA: No worries about any typing mistakes...we know you have bulbous manhands. :gotcha: Soooo easy to hit the wrong key! giggling

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu May 30, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hi guys! It's hailey 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:Maybe even more importantly, how are you doing? Was it hard to have to relive the last episode? It was hard, very hard for me to watch. I was actually feeling a little melancholy for you Monday evening...hence the video.
Yeap, second that. I still wait to see the episode, but it feels like I did, reading about it. (and all my silly questions, you don't need to answer them, just so you can understand what is on our minds) I will go to bed soon, so just wanted to add:
Thank you Hailey - for being you.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi Hailey! Thanks for joining us. You are such a wonderful combination of beauty & humor & compassion. Your kind heart was as evident as your self deprecating sense of humor. I hope you are enjoying life and happy for your experience (and even happier that the truth is out).

I just have to know ... what did you think of members comparing your photo with the mystery man in the button down shirt and aligning his facial features with Tim's?! Did you have any idea the depths of sleuthing fans would do?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Hailey! You must know by now that you are pretty much adored here. I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit - on the show.

Oh - and you are absolutely Heidi Klum's twin. If you could adopt a soft German accent - and use it at will - you could probably get free first class upgrades on planes and in hotels, for life. VIP seating at any concert. Seriously.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hi guys! It's hailey

+21
eme92