SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Still standing behind my choices from the beginning: Sara for Tim and Allie for Ben. Not to sound too cocky, but I am the MatchMaker.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm

MatchMaker wrote:Still standing behind my choices from the beginning: Sara for Tim and Allie for Ben. Not to sound too cocky, but I am the MatchMaker.

So I have to ask ... are you a matchmaker by profession, by hobby or you thought it was a fun member name for forum?

Also curious ... are you standing by your conviction based on what you saw onscreen or are you taking into consideration post production evidence?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 pm

By profession. Why, are you interested in being matched up? giggling
Neither - just by what I saw in the two couples between episodes one and two offscreen.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

MatchMaker wrote:By profession. Why, are you interested in being matched up? giggling
Neither - just by what I saw in the two couples between episodes one and two offscreen.

MatchMaker, regarding the bolded above. Did you mean by what you saw offscreen or what you saw onscreen?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:58 pm

What I saw offscreen on nbc.com (the bios).

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom14 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:27 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I think the love story was there. Most who didn't see it didn't want to or was watching the wrong girl too closely and didn't give the other girl a chance.. I'm sorry, all I ever saw between Tim and Sara was a great friendship and a lot of respect. I never got the feeling that he opened up the whole way to her as he did with Jenna. Even with the way he sat/stood next to her.. He was almost always sitting sideways with her, but with Jenna he was almost always standing or sitting facing her,

I hope Tim and Jenna are happy and I think they are adorable together There's magic between them and sadly there was none between he and Sara altho I do think he cares deeply for Sara on a friendship level... I think he would have been bored with Sara after a while. Sure they have the music in common, but take that away and it doesn't leave much.. Sara wasn't sad for long.. She got her music noticed and is selling tunes on I tunes, I think. So maybe she got what she came after..

It's been a fairly good show that I've enjoyed. Sure, I wish they had done a better job on the edit, but we can't have everything, I guess.

I hope people realize that after the show is over tomorrow they will go on with their lives and we here on the forum will do the same and we'll still have each other in our lives, so I hope everyone is nice to each other. We all knew that only one girl could win his heart and if it isn't your favorite one, at least still be happy for Tim and for those that were rooting for the one he picked. I'm satisfied that in the end they are all happy and that's what we wanted for them. : )

She obviously got a heavy fan base from it. So, good for her. I don't think she walked away from this with nothing.

Freedom14

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Here is another one I caught during the Shandi and Ernesto kissing scene. heartglasses

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Timjen16

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Fun picture, noobs! I know you posted another like that last week. Here's that cap of Tim , but also with Jenna's reaction to the same thing. First her eyes followed Ernesto, but soon switched over to Tim. It's kind of cute how they seem to be very aware of each other in the midst of Ernesto's magic moment.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 ErniesKiss
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

wow. i feel like you guys are professional FBI agents. I was trying to see if they were looking at each other or if he was looking at Sara.

Matchmaker, I don't see how it can go any different. The dress is the clear cut sign and though many would like to come up with different scenarios, TV shows don't try to cover it THAT hard. I think ever season of the bachelor us impatient people alllllways see to find out who wins. For example I knew Ernesto picked Shandi cause he really only had a connection with Alba and Shandi. Then when he said "i love you" to the winner in that clilp you could see her arm. It was a very white arm, not a tanned arm such as Alba's. I don't think the producers care AS much to photo shop a different dress on the winner esp when the show Tim's girl for a half of second and there is a white line through her. The close up that someone on here, (who is a tech genius in my eyes) got states it pretty clear.

That's just my personal frame of thinking. Doesn't have to be anyone else s. But, now that i'm 100% sure it's Jenna i'm trying to move on from disappointed and try to see the love story they had that i missed cause i was so concentrated on Sara... so I can still enjoy tomorrow knowing that two people fell in love:)

And just cause it's fun and i'm SOOOO rooting for happiness for sara: Maybe Matt who said last week "you make me want to be a better person" asked her out;)

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Could be have that close-up pic of Jenna in her dress during the Finale? Do we have a pure screencap thread here?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Matt and someone like Sara wouldn't fly. Already offered to help Matt find a soul mate. But am pretty sure that he won't take me up on that.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah...i don't really see Matt with any girl right now. He strikes me as a guy who just likes to have fun!

So, matchmaker...you won't tell us your theory? You do have me curious!

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+53
biolalyss
Rosepetal
moonpie
sar78729
imBlushing