SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 am

missmoore wrote:
ps - how stinking sweet was Tim's tweet yesterday about only 6 more days until they can go public?!?
First, sorry someone would do that, you've been awesome on here sharing with us. :hug:

Second, I saw his tweet and got all excited & happy for him and his F1...FINALLY, I can imagine how they feel, what a relief it will be to go public after soooo long! Looking forward to Tuesday and seeing the rest of their love story unfold and hearing more behind the scene's details! Thanks Sarah!!

Back to top Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by moonpie Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 am

Sorry that happened to you, especially when you've been so generous with us here on the forum without spilling any secrets.

Looking forward to seeing you back here after the finale. Maybe you could coax one or two of your RFL friends into paying us a visit? I'd enjoy hearing what Beth R. has to say. Her tweets are so positive and supportive of everyone on the show. Love the friendships you seem to have developed!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 30, 2013 7:49 am

happygolucky wrote:Dear Sarah,
we know and hopefully everyone involved in RFL show/production reading these posts can get it, that you were the most respectful of the contract, Tim's choice and the final two leading ladies.
I know how it feels when you have your words twisted and turned against you, specially when you were careful in answering as much as possible without giving it away.
Take a break from us, from this forum and tweets and enjoy few more days before the silence finally breaks.
hearthumbsup Thank you for your time, we do appreciate it.

Sarah, you have been so generous with sharing your experience with us. I apologize for asking that question. Just like with "y'all are gonna die", it can be interpreted different ways. I want you to know that it wasn't my intent to try and trick you. I'm just a curious person in my RL and I tend to ask what I'm thinking out loud, but I try to qualify it by saying it's fine if you can't answer. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

missmoore wrote:hey lovies

just wanted to say that I'm not going to post anymore until Tuesday. Someone on twitter is accusing me of saying too much on here and giving away the F1.

My only comment is that I didn't go visit the F2 with the other girls because I had longstanding plans to hang out with a friend who lived in LA. I can see why some of you might read that as "Oh Sarah would never have just called Jenna if she didn't win, she would have totally been there to support her best friend" but that's not the case at all. I had plans that I couldn't break, regardless of who won and who didn't. You can interpret my comments any way you'd like, but I just don't appreciate being accused of something that I have been very careful not to do -- and something that could get me in big trouble.

so I'll be back Tuesday and will answer everything your little hearts desire. Thank you all for loving RFL and being so sweet and welcoming to me. 5 MORE DAYS!!!

ps - how stinking sweet was Tim's tweet yesterday about only 6 more days until they can go public?!?

hissyfit

Whaaaat??!!! Sarah, I'm so sorry someone treated you that way after your graciousness to us here!!! I don't know how anyone could accuse you of that, as evidenced by people still being firmly in their own Sara camp vs Jenna camp!!! scratch

We have loved every moment you've spent here, and can't wait until you come back to visit on Tuesday!

I can't wait until Tim & his F1 go public...maybe we'll see engagement photos!!! whipped

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 am

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Dear Sarah,
we know and hopefully everyone involved in RFL show/production reading these posts can get it, that you were the most respectful of the contract, Tim's choice and the final two leading ladies.
I know how it feels when you have your words twisted and turned against you, specially when you were careful in answering as much as possible without giving it away.
Take a break from us, from this forum and tweets and enjoy few more days before the silence finally breaks.
hearthumbsup Thank you for your time, we do appreciate it.

Sarah, you have been so generous with sharing your experience with us. I apologize for asking that question. Just like with "y'all are gonna die", it can be interpreted different ways. I want you to know that it wasn't my intent to try and trick you. I'm just a curious person in my RL and I tend to ask what I'm thinking out loud, but I try to qualify it by saying it's fine if you can't answer. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Litta123 it wasn't your or Sarah's fault. People need to check their facts before they accuse someone of something. Sarah you never said anything that remotely told us who F1 or F2 are. You just encouraged to keep watching, that it would be an exciting ending. That's all. It is not your responsibility to monitor how people interpret responses. I know some people have really strong feelings of who they want for Tim but it is getting really out of control. Especially when people are getting attacked. Not cool! Sorry Sarah that you were attacked like that. Thank you for all your communication up to this point. Very nice of you.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 am

Yeah, when I continue to read when people post that Sarah said that there would be a surprise, when I read nothing of the sort I was like how can people read the exact same thing and come away with so many different meanings is beyond me.....I guess that's life and how when you post on the interenet it can take a life of it own........

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 10:44 am

Sarah, please don't let the poster(s) on twitter get you down. We know that you didn't spoil who was F1, and anyone reading THIS board would know that there's ALOT of evidence that point to Jenna as F1. Thank you so much for posting with us, and I'm definitely looking forward to Tuesday's Finale. :Smiley: bestbud!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

missmoore wrote:hey lovies

just wanted to say that I'm not going to post anymore until Tuesday. Someone on twitter is accusing me of saying too much on here and giving away the F1.

My only comment is that I didn't go visit the F2 with the other girls because I had longstanding plans to hang out with a friend who lived in LA. I can see why some of you might read that as "Oh Sarah would never have just called Jenna if she didn't win, she would have totally been there to support her best friend" but that's not the case at all. I had plans that I couldn't break, regardless of who won and who didn't. You can interpret my comments any way you'd like, but I just don't appreciate being accused of something that I have been very careful not to do -- and something that could get me in big trouble.

so I'll be back Tuesday and will answer everything your little hearts desire. Thank you all for loving RFL and being so sweet and welcoming to me. 5 MORE DAYS!!!

Sarah, thank you for your time in coming here and answering all of our questions. It really does mean so much to us. You didn't do anything wrong.

I feel awful that this happened. I really hope you will come back here to discuss the Finale.

This show has brought my mom and I closer together. We have bonded watching it together every Tuesday. I am sad it is coming to an end, but happy that we will finally get to see the outcome.

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 2868790261 Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Lovebubbles
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 pm

In honor of Sarah and Jenna's friendship during (and after) the show, I had a little photoshop fun with their IG pics.

#RFLbrunettesisters out on the town!

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Brunettes

This is from Sarah's IG...such a cute picture of those two!

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Screenshot2013-06-08at20540PM

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:27 am

Litta123 wrote:In honor of Sarah and Jenna's friendship during (and after) the show, I had a little photoshop fun with their IG pics.

#RFLbrunettesisters out on the town!

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Brunettes

This is from Sarah's IG...such a cute picture of those two!

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 27 Screenshot2013-06-08at20540PM

Thanks for posting the pictures Litta123! bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
LoveDovez
tealeafs
Idlemess
dd77
eme92