SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm

We should all try to find a time to watch together. Sometimes, it's not up on nbc.com as early as it is on demand though. Generally by 1 pm ET it's up on nbc and hulu.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 8:08 pm

tigertiz wrote:We should all try to find a time to watch together. Sometimes, it's not up on nbc.com as early as it is on demand though. Generally by 1 pm ET it's up on nbc and hulu.

that would be cool! :Smiley:

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Thu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

hey lovies

just wanted to say that I'm not going to post anymore until Tuesday. Someone on twitter is accusing me of saying too much on here and giving away the F1.

My only comment is that I didn't go visit the F2 with the other girls because I had longstanding plans to hang out with a friend who lived in LA. I can see why some of you might read that as "Oh Sarah would never have just called Jenna if she didn't win, she would have totally been there to support her best friend" but that's not the case at all. I had plans that I couldn't break, regardless of who won and who didn't. You can interpret my comments any way you'd like, but I just don't appreciate being accused of something that I have been very careful not to do -- and something that could get me in big trouble.

so I'll be back Tuesday and will answer everything your little hearts desire. Thank you all for loving RFL and being so sweet and welcoming to me. 5 MORE DAYS!!!

ps - how stinking sweet was Tim's tweet yesterday about only 6 more days until they can go public?!?

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

yep.. we saw that. Sorry that happened to you. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Tuesday.

Could you try to find out if Tim and his F1 will be giving any interviews next week? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am

What the heck? Great. It's a shame they couldnt wait until after the finale to tweet whatever they wanted to tweet to you. I understand and I totally dont blame you.

If it makes you feel any better, many of us are 100% convinced that we figured out much of the show well before you ever posted here.

Re: Tim (and Jenna), the 1283 exhibits of evidence speak for themselves as far as I'm concerned. And most of it came from their appearances at public events, months before the first episode aired.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 am

missmoore wrote:hey lovies

just wanted to say that I'm not going to post anymore until Tuesday. Someone on twitter is accusing me of saying too much on here and giving away the F1.

My only comment is that I didn't go visit the F2 with the other girls because I had longstanding plans to hang out with a friend who lived in LA. I can see why some of you might read that as "Oh Sarah would never have just called Jenna if she didn't win, she would have totally been there to support her best friend" but that's not the case at all. I had plans that I couldn't break, regardless of who won and who didn't. You can interpret my comments any way you'd like, but I just don't appreciate being accused of something that I have been very careful not to do -- and something that could get me in big trouble.

so I'll be back Tuesday and will answer everything your little hearts desire. Thank you all for loving RFL and being so sweet and welcoming to me. 5 MORE DAYS!!!

ps - how stinking sweet was Tim's tweet yesterday about only 6 more days until they can go public?!?

We understand Sarah, thank you what you were willing to share. bowdown We didn't put you in the easiest position from time to time.

I have to say that to be honest, I am surprised RFL worked for any of the guys. Your time with the lead seemed so short. I like that the Bach will at least drop a couple off on a private island in the middle of nowhere for the entire day and force them to get to know each other. It just seems the guys had to make decisions based on limited interaction and initial attraction.

Tim sounds so relieved for it to be over... there was a different tone (if that makes sense) in his tweets last night that I haven't seen since the show started. I'm glad that after all this time they are still incredibly happy regardless of who he chose. ... buuuuut, I hope he picked Jenna. (sorry couldn't resist :P )

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 26 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 am

Sorry that you had to put up with that on twitter, I didn't take anything you posted as given anything away for one girl or the other....Whichever train or bus you are on people are going to interpret or try to grab hold to anything to feel secure or not so secure in who the choose.....Some people just get too involved into these reality couples and really just need to take a step back.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:46 am

Yes, Tim's comment is very cute. I'm sorry you have to deal with that on Twitter, unfortunately some Pple take this too seriously. You can already feel the storm coming and it' s almost as if these viewers know these Pple more than they know themselves based on a heavily edited show. unbelievable!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 30, 2013 10:49 am

handwave Sarah M!! Loved you on the show and think you are even more wonderful! Tuesday will get here soon enough! Have a great week and sorry you got accused of that!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 30, 2013 10:58 am

luvlady345 wrote:Sorry that you had to put up with that on twitter, I didn't take anything you posted as given anything away for one girl or the other....Whichever train or bus you are on people are going to interpret or try to grab hold to anything to feel secure or not so secure in who the choose.....Some people just get too involved into these reality couples and really just need to take a step back.

I agree I for one have been reading a lot of the posts but not posting too much and I am shocked at how people are speaking to one another. It is awful. Everyone should just want these couples happy. To me this is just a puzzle I was trying to solve. I am frustrated with the editing because I keep getting tripped up. :pullouthair: But in regards who they really choose I will be completely happy for all of them no matter who they choose.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 30, 2013 11:02 am

missmoore wrote:hey lovies

Very sorry to hear you were accused of that. I thought you did very well NOT giving any clues to the ending. I think people are dissecting EVERY LITTLE THING and interpreting it their own way...

I appreciate that you came here and tried to fill us in on some of the back story of the show. Thank you. We all know that a lot ended up on the editing floor!

I am sorry that this has caused you any trouble. Please ask Eddie to give you a few extra hugs from us! group hug

Looking forward to hearing from you on Tuesday after it is SAFE for you to talk :yes: and THANK YOU again!!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 11:07 am

Dear Sarah,
we know and hopefully everyone involved in RFL show/production reading these posts can get it, that you were the most respectful of the contract, Tim's choice and the final two leading ladies.
I know how it feels when you have your words twisted and turned against you, specially when you were careful in answering as much as possible without giving it away.
Take a break from us, from this forum and tweets and enjoy few more days before the silence finally breaks.
hearthumbsup Thank you for your time, we do appreciate it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
LoveDovez
tealeafs
Idlemess
dd77
eme92