SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Tue May 14, 2013 3:53 pm

motheroffive wrote:I have always been fascinated by the whole Mark Kurian thing. He is always with them after Dancing. In the video from last night he is with them both coming and going. I wonder what the arrangement is? He gets their cabs and cars. I would just love to know!

I'm also curious. It seems that he's always with them in the Pap vids.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:00 pm

akinitohoy wrote:from Mark Kurian's IG

mkurian
Always a silly time with @catherinegiudici @seanloweksu and @andydick. Never a dull moment!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Dfc143d6bcb711e2b6e522000a1fd512_7

That's so cute!! I love their goofy pics, they are such a fun couple!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Lol

@julztocker: @SeanLowe09 Thanks for the help bro!! unlike your necklace so handy for your iphone and iPad haha http://t.co/hl44b0VgIL

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 524ca2bef0b6e6eecbed62132ae05089_zps305974a3

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Interesting tweet from Jessica Radloff of Glamour Mag. She been covering DWTS all season. Seems to like Sean.

@JRadloff: Sean Lowe is getting a lot of airtime in this ABC upfront video. #ABCupfront

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

lipsis wrote:Interesting tweet from Jessica Radloff of Glamour Mag. She been covering DWTS all season. Seems to like Sean.

@JRadloff: Sean Lowe is getting a lot of airtime in this ABC upfront video. #ABCupfront

This is very interesting especially since ABC is announcing their upcoming programming at this Upfront session. Things that make you go hmm
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Uh huh! One would think Sean would be old news in their programming, wouldn't one?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm

lipsis wrote:Uh huh! One would think Sean would be old news in their programming, wouldn't one?

You would think. Well, it started at 4:00 eastern. When it's over any information will be out ASAP. After the Fox Upfront, the bloggers and writers had the show information out in minutes.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

You can follow the tweets at #abcupfronts

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't get it...what is ABC Upfront? Does this mean Sean has another gig?
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Up fronts are where the networks announce their upcoming season programming. They show previews etc. Don't know what Sean being seen so much in a video means but it does make you wonder.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Upfronts are when the networks unveil their schedules for shows, preview new shows, talk about old ones, and try to sell ad space for the network. Seeing as Sean is one of the most recognizable ABC stars from 2013 so far, not surprised he is showing up in the network's presentation. He helped get The Bachelor back on track in terms of ratings thus making them more money.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Sean does some guest starring roles on a couple of ABC shows. That would be fun for him, and a new experience.

I wonder if we will find out any info about an upcoming wedding. One can only hope we find out something soon. I really don't believe them when they say they don't know when it's going to be. They both have said that they want to get married right away, so I'm pretty sure they know. Now they just need to tell us lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan